Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-13-2016, 10:21 AM
AFP

7,412 posts, read 6,889,678 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by zektor View Post
I have worked among many portuguese, the guys often have good looks, while the women are nothing to write about, Hardly unattractive, but hardly attractive either, just normal looking.

Spain is larger country with more diversity, and many spanish women (specially from the south) are beautiful.

Where if you wouldn't mind saying?

Attractiveness is subjective, but for some reason I thought you were a Spaniard.

The women from the south of Portugal look quite similar to those from the south of Spain overall.

Old 07-13-2016, 10:28 AM

4,231 posts, read 3,555,945 times
I think you guys are obsessed with Europeans.

There are more beautiful women all around the world.

You look at Latin America, Australia, Asia and even Middle East.

Europe is not even close to the top.

Old 07-13-2016, 10:37 AM

322 posts, read 478,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.Thomas View Post

I beg to disagree, the most beautiful women in the world are

1) Northern Europe (excluding UK and Ireland)
2) Central europe
3) East europe and Baltics.

Old 07-13-2016, 10:38 AM

10,097 posts, read 10,004,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.Thomas View Post

Yes it is. Not all of Europe but European women are some of the most attractive in the world. Italian women for one are considered among the most beautiful.

Old 07-13-2016, 10:44 AM
AFP

7,412 posts, read 6,889,678 times
Quote:

2) Central europe
For those of us that prefer darker hair, darker skin with curvier hips and buttocks Nope.

Old 07-13-2016, 11:05 AM

10,097 posts, read 10,004,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AFP View Post
For those of us that prefer darker hair, darker skin with curvier hips and buttocks Nope.
It's not about preference it's about acknowledging beauty. You can find olive skinned brunettes with curves in Europe.

Old 07-13-2016, 11:18 AM

322 posts, read 478,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by radiolibre99 View Post
It's not about preference it's about acknowledging beauty. You can find olive skinned brunettes with curves in Europe.
well he quoted north/central/east europe that I wrote there...

He is right that hardly natives in those areas will be olive skinned brunettes with curves, at least not the native population. And if you can find those types the odds they will be italian, greek, portuguese, spanish or bulgarian/south balkan, none of who I refered in my post.

Old 07-13-2016, 11:22 AM

26,778 posts, read 22,521,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by radiolibre99 View Post
Uh err..well.. No.
There is no one standard type of beauty - there are indeed Southern and Northern types of beauty ( both for men and women.)
So of course it's a matter of preference.

Old 07-13-2016, 11:36 AM

2,867 posts, read 1,539,477 times
I am a woman. I have never been to County Cork, Ireland, but whenever people look at pictures of my ex-boyfriends they joke that that they all look the same (dark hair, big blue eyes, fair to medium skin, strong dark brow) and say I should go there. "You will be in heaven." The problem is that a lot of my ex-boyfriends aren't even Irish! They were English, German, Polish, Italian, and Russian/Hungarian mix.

So I don't know that you can lump people together geographically anymore. Maybe in the loosest, most stereotypical terms. If I had to do that, I would say Northern European and Nordic.

That is just Europe. When I look all around the world, I have to say I find Asian men to be very gorgeous, especially Japanese and Korean, but have seen handsome men of all Asian backgrounds and mixes. Too bad they never want anything to do with me, especially the superstitious ones when they find out I'm a Fire Horse.

Old 07-13-2016, 11:57 AM

4,231 posts, read 3,555,945 times
Quote:

2) Central europe
Northern Europe??

Come on!!

I can agree for Sweden but the rest nope.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe