Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-25-2016, 05:01 PM

5,238 posts, read 4,060,287 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariete View Post
At one point there was so much anti-Brit sentiment that I switched to English spelling in protest.
That's the spirit! Your English is very good, by the way.

(This is so different from the first conversation I had with you on here. )

Old 07-25-2016, 05:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
But in THIS particular section you should officially distance yourself from each and every British policy, then your looks will go up a notch.

P.S. Any mentioning of association with Easthome is inadvisable for the same reason, if you want to significantly improve the rating of you looks.
So I need to ditch all things British (including Easthome), and then I will immediately become amazingly attractive to the whole of Europe? It's certainly worth thinking about...

Old 07-25-2016, 05:11 PM

26,778 posts, read 22,529,485 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Star10101 View Post
So I need to ditch all things British (including Easthome), and then I will immediately become amazingly attractive to the whole of Europe? It's certainly worth thinking about...
I'd say start with Easthome makeover and reconsider your whole British political outfit.
Your beauty will sparkle around here in no time.

Old 07-25-2016, 05:14 PM

24,128 posts, read 24,797,212 times
Quote:
That's the spirit! Your English is very good, by the way.

(This is so different from the first conversation I had with you on here. )
Thanks! Lots of training, including video games since the mid 90's.

The sheep-shagger one, right? Well...

List of countries Ariete hasn't insulted:

• Lesotho
  • Botswana
  • Nicaragua
  • Andorra
  • San Marino
  • République Centrafricaine
That's pretty much it.

Old 07-25-2016, 05:22 PM

Quote:
I'd say start with Easthome makeover and reconsider your whole British political outfit.
Your beauty will sparkle around here in no time.
Nah, as our new (but slightly old looking for her age ) Prime Minister says "Brexit means Brexit", I'm afraid.

Old 07-25-2016, 05:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariete View Post
Thanks! Lots of training, including video games since the mid 90's.

The sheep-shagger one, right? Well...

List of countries Ariete hasn't insulted:

• Lesotho
  • Botswana
  • Nicaragua
  • Andorra
  • San Marino
  • République Centrafricaine
That's pretty much it.
Yes, that is the conversation I am talking about (I still can't understand how the Welsh reputation reaches as far as Finland ).

You must now try to insult those countries you have mentioned, for your World Record.

Old 07-25-2016, 05:58 PM

322 posts, read 478,864 times
Quote:
Oh thanks! So much Brit-bashing on the Europe forum, that even British women are being called fuglies on here!

British women are not attractive on average, the difference with mainland Europe and Scandinavia is massive...

Old 07-25-2016, 06:19 PM
AFP

7,412 posts, read 6,892,143 times
Quote:
Thank you, I'll look at them, you'll tell me which ones are Brazilian ones?
Most of those are random people don't know just know some look mixed.

This is the best I could find sorry the quality of the second video isn't good and it's 6 years old but you can see a variety of looks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbQnzsl7KmU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zT0zd1dZVY

Old 07-25-2016, 07:58 PM

26,778 posts, read 22,529,485 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AFP View Post
Most of those are random people don't know just know some look mixed.

This is the best I could find sorry the quality of the second video isn't good and it's 6 years old but you can see a variety of looks.

Thanks and not to worry, because those videos led me to the other ones, and I had a closer look at both Portuguese men and women.
What surprised me is that I found Portuguese men actually looking better than women ( you know how I've already said that some looks in some nations work out better for men and some - for women?)
So I intensely dislike the look of Christiano Ronaldo for example, so I thought that when it comes to Portuguese, women should have that extra "whompf" may be, if men don't look all that great.
It turned out the other way, actually.
A lot of these guys are made for a "high end" photography; (thanks lord C.R's look is not all that common among them,) they have this "whompf" factor -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrnGvjfXrtU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZc-mBgRNSE

But women? Not so much, with couple of exceptions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCG67-FFi4E

I was surprised to discover it)))

Old 07-26-2016, 03:47 AM

6,467 posts, read 8,183,718 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zektor View Post
British women are not attractive on average, the difference with mainland Europe and Scandinavia is massive...
I visited an English school when I was in high school. I did not see one attractive girl there. That is scary The same actually goes for a large Dutch company I visited some years ago.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe