Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-03-2013, 12:22 PM

10 posts, read 71,903 times

Advertisements

So much hatred on here.

As far as I know, unless we are talking England, in most of Europe, Brown (Middle eastern mainly) men are much better off than Black men. In some parts of Europe like Spain and Italy, even Asian men do better simply because darker skin is not highly looked upon there.

Thing is, you will have more Black men online willing to share their stories about how they killed it in Europe.

You say rich Black men? Well, rich men of any race can do good just about anywhere. Look at Jeremy Soul (Indian dating coach), guy isn't that rich and he cleaned up in Stockholm.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-03-2013, 12:26 PM

6,940 posts, read 9,675,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarioDeMechillis View Post
Eastern European women are not crazy for Black men at all, neither are Southern European women. I speak from experience here as I look black myself (have Black mixtures in me, Brazilian by nationality). Being Black there is not an advantage by any means, it is actually a disadvantage. Sure you may have some women there who will sleep with just about anything and those women will like Black men.

The only kind of women that go crazy for Black men are British women, not even German women outside of military bases are that crazy for them.

This whole Black men doing great in Europe thing is highly overplayed. It mainly applies to Black Carribbean men in England.

As I have said, men who look like Cristiano Ronaldo (who is ethnic looking) in terms of features (so think Hispanic men with that kind of appearance) will kill it in Europe.

Overall, most women in Europe are highly loyal to White men in most cases. Yet I have known Asians and other races that did alright there.

Christiano Ronaldo types are in abundance in South and East Europe. A tourist with Iberian features would easily blend in with the locals.

We're not saying that they go crazy for them, but there is a visible percentage of European women who yearn for black men. Of course, the majority will always remain loyal to white men, but to ignore the black fetish among some European women is being in denial.

Dude, Google "Brown babies".

Old 02-03-2013, 12:27 PM

Quote:
So much hatred on here.

As far as I know, unless we are talking England, in most of Europe, Brown (Middle eastern mainly) men are much better off than Black men. In some parts of Europe like Spain and Italy, even Asian men do better simply because darker skin is not highly looked upon there.

Thing is, you will have more Black men online willing to share their stories about how they killed it in Europe.

You say rich Black men? Well, rich men of any race can do good just about anywhere. Look at Jeremy Soul (Indian dating coach), guy isn't that rich and he cleaned up in Stockholm.

No

A black men who is well dressed and groomed will do fine in Europe.

Old 02-03-2013, 12:29 PM

255 posts, read 565,315 times
Some women like black men and some don't. The UK and Ireland has always been good for black guys wanting a nice looking white woman and Germany as well though I think South European non-Muslims do far better in Germany they do in Russia. In fact, when I was there in the late 90's - Russian women loved Hispanic men due to the many 'telenovelas' that were being shown on Russian TV at the time.

A black man who is well dressed, good looking and educated with a good personality is going to do OK anywhere in Europe.

Old 02-03-2013, 12:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bejarano View Post
Some women like black men and some don't. The UK and Ireland has always been good for black guys wanting a nice looking white woman and Germany as well though I think South European non-Muslims do far better in Germany they do in Russia. In fact, when I was there in the late 90's - Russian women loved Hispanic men due to the many 'telenovelas' that were being shown on Russian TV at the time.

A black man who is well dressed, good looking and educated with a good personality is going to do OK anywhere in Europe.

Rappers say they do real good in Ireland as well.

BoB recalls his experience in Dublin.

B.o.B Speaks on Sex in Different Countries on Sway in the Morning - YouTube

Old 02-03-2013, 01:18 PM

so if you guys are saying well dressed and well groomed black men are going to do good in europe

how about well dressed and well groomed minorities that aren't black?

because see you guys can say all this crap and everyone will accept it but the second I say my Indian and Asian friends did really well in Europe because they are well dressed, well groomed, and westernized, everyone is going to throw a fit about it, what kind of double standard is this?

anyways no, being Black is not going to be some sort of a bonus outside of the UK, in fact in most European countries it will work against you, especially eastern Europe and Southern Europe

and no, guys who look like Cristiano Ronaldo aren't common in Europe, most Iberians and Southern Europeans are White and look as such.

If I was to break it down, here is how it goes in Europe

1. White men
2. Exotic looking men (Cristiano Ronaldo, Enrique Iglesias)
3. Arabic/Middle Eastern men
4. everyone else

Again, I am Brazilian but have African mixture in me. I have been to Europe and seen it for myself. Sure some European women will have a Black fetish but they are far from the majority.

Also, other minorities like Latinos and Middle Eastern men (yes Middle Eastern men) will have it easier than Black men, especially in Eastern Europe.

Old 02-03-2013, 01:27 PM

Also, the whole Black men being loved in Sweden is so overplayed, it is not true.

I have friends who live there and the most common couples there are

1. Swedish men with Asian wives (mainly Thai)

2. Swedish women with Brown men (Persian, Arabic, North African, etc.)

Any swede in here can check me on that if they think I am BSing but I am not, this is the truth.

Other than the UK and maybe Ireland, Black men aren't looked up as commodities that every woman wants to be with. In fact I have talked to Italian girls who have told me right to my face that I look good but they just aren't into men with an African appearance.

Heck, they even treat Balotelli like crap and he has to date Cristiano Ronaldo's leftovers (lol Fico has a busted up face). He is the best player on the team right now and that is how he gets treated.

Hate to reign on everyone's parade but I will say this and this alone. If you take care of yourself and approach with confidence there will be women out there for you in all countries in Europe and even the world. But don't think that being Black is going to be some special ace of spades card in Europe, it won't be.

Also, a lot of women in Europe aren't against going with Brown men or Asian men like people on this thread have said. It is pretty common to see Brown men with White women in Germany, heck, over 2 million turks (according to some UN statistic) are married to German women.

Old 02-03-2013, 01:47 PM

Quote:
so if you guys are saying well dressed and well groomed black men are going to do good in europe

how about well dressed and well groomed minorities that aren't black?
Yessssssssssss - it sinks in at last!

Quote:
because see you guys can say all this crap and everyone will accept it but the second I say my Indian and Asian friends did really well in Europe because they are well dressed, well groomed, and westernized, everyone is going to throw a fit about it, what kind of double standard is this?
Who's going to throw a fit? If your friends are good looking, well dressed, well mannered and educated then I am sure they will have had partners, will they get every single woman they desire - no, but who can? Being 'white' won't get you get you a sex life if you are ugly, you smell and you are ill educated.

Quote:
anyways no, being Black is not going to be some sort of a bonus outside of the UK, in fact in most European countries it will work against you, especially eastern Europe and Southern Europe
Depends on the black person, you can't say being black is what works against you because that is not true. I have lived in Eastern Europe by the way.

Quote:
and no, guys who look like Cristiano Ronaldo aren't common in Europe, most Iberians and Southern Europeans are White and look as such.
What are you babbling on about - Cristiano Ronaldo is white.

Quote:
[b]Again, I am Brazilian
Shussssssssssssssh then - you don't know what you are talking about.

Quote:
I have been to Europe
I live here

Quote:
Sure some European women will have a Black fetish but they are far from the majority.
One day, you'll understand all kinds of women like all kinds of different things. Being white won't get you laid no more than being black will get you laid. It is a combination of factors.

Quote:
Also, other minorities like Latinos and Middle Eastern men (yes Middle Eastern men) will have it easier than Black men, especially in Eastern Europe.
Hispanics do better than everyone in Russia and Ukraine BUT being Hispanic is not enough. We don't have to keep repeating this do we?

Old 02-03-2013, 01:52 PM

Quote:

Other than the UK and maybe Ireland, Black men aren't looked up as commodities that every woman wants to be with. In fact I have talked to Italian girls who have told me right to my face that I look good but they just aren't into men with an African appearance.

Ah right, now we are getting to the core of it.

Because you don't have what it takes doesn't mean it is the same for everybody else.

If you aren't particulary handsome then it is going to be hard to get a successful sex life
you know they are just fobbing you off with a silly excuse, if you were Denzel Washington
they would have gone with you but you are not. Average income, average looks and average
education will only get you so far with the 'hotties' my man - try and lower your sights a bit.

Old 02-03-2013, 02:20 PM

White men will have an upperhand in Europe, simply because they are White and Europeans are White. Human nature at work here.

Now can't we just agree that whether a minority is Black, Asian, Brown Hispanic, Indian, or Middle Eastern they will do well with women in Europe if they have their sh*t together?

Also, what is with people being mad at minorities going to Europe to get with European girls? White men go to Asia and Latin America to get a taste of foreign girls and no one gets pissed there.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe