Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Most Beautiful Women in Europe (PICK 6!)
Irish 59 10.17%
Scottish 29 5.00%
English 57 9.83%
Dutch 62 10.69%
Belgian 18 3.10%
French 144 24.83%
Swiss 33 5.69%
German 61 10.52%
Austrian 25 4.31%
Italian 156 26.90%
Spanish 125 21.55%
Portuguese 53 9.14%
Danish 67 11.55%
Norwegian 95 16.38%
Swedish 166 28.62%
Finnish 59 10.17%
Estonian 44 7.59%
Latvian 33 5.69%
Lithuanian 36 6.21%
Polish 85 14.66%
Ukranian 101 17.41%
Czech 110 18.97%
Slovakian 50 8.62%
Hungarian 65 11.21%
Romanian 57 9.83%
Moldovan 25 4.31%
Slovenian 23 3.97%
Croatian 38 6.55%
Bosnian 15 2.59%
Serbian 45 7.76%
Bulgarian 29 5.00%
Albanian 26 4.48%
Macedonian 12 2.07%
Greek 72 12.41%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 580. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-23-2014, 12:32 PM

5,214 posts, read 4,015,953 times

Advertisements

bulgarian, hungarian, serbian, swedish, norwegian, german.

these 6.

Old 11-09-2014, 09:47 PM

84 posts, read 138,607 times
Eastern Europe, objectively, has the continent's most attractive women. Men prefer women with high cheek bones, "almond" shaped eyes, and pointy chins. Eastern European women are much more likely to have those features than Western European women.

By the way, the OP seems to have arbitrarily excluded Russia and Belarus because those countries are culturally conservative. However, he still included other countries that are also just as culturally conservative, like Moldova and the Ukraine.

Old 11-09-2014, 10:52 PM

26,773 posts, read 22,521,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lincoln Nebraska Native View Post
Eastern Europe, objectively, has the continent's most attractive women. Men prefer women with high cheek bones, "almond" shaped eyes, and pointy chins. Eastern European women are much more likely to have those features than Western European women.

By the way, the OP seems to have arbitrarily excluded Russia and Belarus because those countries are culturally conservative. However, he still included other countries that are also just as culturally conservative, like Moldova and the Ukraine.
No, because in his book Russians are not Europeans - he hates them too much you see...)))
Whether they are "culturally conservative" is not his concern I'm afraid)))

Old 11-10-2014, 02:11 AM

202 posts, read 224,487 times
There are no beautiful women in Europe except for Slavic countries and Scandinavia.

Slavic women are genetically pure whilst western women often "deformed", especially German, Greek or British women are quite ugly in my opinion of course. There is no match for Slavic and Scandinavian women in Europe.

Old 11-10-2014, 07:41 AM

5,214 posts, read 4,015,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lincoln Nebraska Native View Post
I disagree...
To be fair, the reason why those "Western men" prefer "eastern women" isn't because they're the beauties they try to portray them to be but because....passports
An american man with american passport can easily impress a girl in ukraine, but this "trick" won't work as easily if said american man attempts to impress a girl from Germany...with his passport.

Old 11-11-2014, 04:07 PM

59 posts, read 130,183 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by streetway View Post
There are no beautiful women in Europe except for Slavic countries and Scandinavia.

Slavic women are genetically pure whilst western women often "deformed", especially German, Greek or British women are quite ugly in my opinion of course. There is no match for Slavic and Scandinavian women in Europe.
German women ugly? I bet you never been to Hamburg, Hannover or Dusseldorf, lot of pretty women around. Lot of those german, specially from the north look sort of scandinavian, maybe only with more severe/sharper features and probably taller.

I beg to disagree here, Slavic women, specially the eastern slavic type (russian, ukranian, belarus) are not more beautiful than Western european women, but they are considerably more femenine.In fact its kind of ludicrous to claim Russian women the most pretty, which would be impossible since they are some of the most diverse women in whole europe.....On the other hand I find central-eastern european women the most objectively pretty of the Eastern block of countries, specially Women from Czech and slovakia, and some from Poland and Hungary, although on lesser extent.

Greek women looks quite average, not my cup of tea, but wouldnt call them deformed, sounds a bit too extreme

British women are definitely on the bottom end of attractiveness when It comes to european women, however they can be a funny bunch to chat with.

Old 11-11-2014, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragnarkar View Post
Western Europe: the further south you go, the hotter they get.

Eastern Europe: the further north you go, the hotter they get.
Its actually the other way around, with the exception of the UK/Ireland for Western europe and Greece in Eastern europe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuling View Post
You sound rather shallow yourself Rarely read so many stereotypes and generalizations in one post...

Since you are from Latin America, many serious girls and women in Europe won't even consider you. Just like they don't really consider East Asians or Africans for serious relationships. You won't even get to know them.
I beg to disagree with that comment, European women are not narrow minded when It comes to dating based on race.

In fact usually the european sex symbols are the less european looking ones (meaning by strictly european blonde/blue eyes and fair skinned)

Look at cristiano ronaldo and the italian football players , etc Even in countries like Sweden, Netherlands,Germany,etc the women usually find the local guys with more brown hair and not extremely pale as the sexiest ones in comparison to the very blond/germanic looking ones.

So we are not only talking about prefering foreign men, but even when It comes about raw sexual attraction women tend to be more drawn towards the more darker haired/eyed/skinned guys of their local community.

Old 11-11-2014, 04:48 PM

26,773 posts, read 22,521,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MickBlue View Post
Its actually the other way around, with the exception of the UK/Ireland for Western europe and Greece in Eastern europe.

I beg to disagree with that comment, European women are not narrow minded when It comes to dating based on race.

In fact usually the european sex symbols are the less european looking ones (meaning by strictly european blonde/blue eyes and fair skinned)

Look at cristiano ronaldo and the italian football players , etc Even in countries like Sweden, Netherlands,Germany,etc the women usually find the local guys with more brown hair and not extremely pale as the sexiest ones in comparison to the very blond/germanic looking ones.

So we are not only talking about prefering foreign men, but even when It comes about raw sexual attraction women tend to be more drawn towards the more darker haired/eyed/skinned guys of their local community.
In my observation - it's only certain type of European women who are attracted to said above type. ( Mostly blonds or "hidden blonds" as I identify them. As in "the opposites attract.)) The rest - not so much. Cristiano Ronaldo type doesn't have "Universal appeal" - not at all.

Old 11-11-2014, 04:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
In my observation - it's only certain type of European women who are attracted to said above type. ( Mostly blonds or "hidden blonds" as I identify them. As in "the opposites attract.)) The rest - not so much.
what do you mean by "hidden blonds". And even if most dont like the christiano ronaldo type which is of the Exotic-european type. Most women tend to prefer the brown haired guys (more so darkbrown than light brown)over the very blond/redhead ones. Most women prefer someone like Christian Bale than let's say Paul bettany. Of course you see the same women ending up with men of different looks and styles because at the end the most important thing to make a relationshp works is cultural compatibility and understanding, not physical appearance, of course some physical attraction is required, but you wont necessarely end up with those you used to fancy as a teenager (when you thought only 100% based on raw attraction).

Old 11-11-2014, 04:56 PM

367 posts, read 765,317 times
From experience I like the Dutch women for their fitness, confidence, curiosities and relaxed attitudes.

The Spanish women exude sexiness, have perfect complexion and know how to party.

Belgium women are independent, know what they want and have hard exteriors and a soft inner side.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.