Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-16-2012, 08:28 AM

24,544 posts, read 56,025,008 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pigeonhole View Post
There are no "German white supremacists" today (oh yes indeed maybe a few dozens in former East Germany that would fit into a room), so why the question? to give a bad name to today's Germany ?
By Germanic I mean the 'Germanic-speaking peoples', the Germans, Austrians, Swiss Germans, Dutch, Flemish, English, some Scottish, Danes, Swedes, Norwegians and their descendants in the US, UK, Canada, Australia, NZ.

Old 07-16-2012, 08:40 AM

170 posts, read 768,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdiggs1 View Post
Uh, no!! A little xenophobe in all of us? Thats a typical white person excuse to write off their behavior as part of human nature. Xenophobia is a white persons disease. They have a reason to fear other groups, cause they did so many dirty things to them. As a black man, i dont have a reason to fear any group, because my people didnt do anything to anybody.
Tell that to the relatives of persons who were brutally killed or raped by Black thugs for being "white", "hispanic" or "wealthy" etc. Isn't there more violent black on white racism nowadays than vice versa?

C'mon, dude! Black people ain't good nor bad just like there are good and bad whiteys. You are probably right that there is a high number of xenophobic whites, however, your post is an indication for stereotyped thinking, too.

The lesson is clear: The human race is ignorant, racist and a bit xenophobic by nature.

Old 07-16-2012, 09:03 AM

116 posts, read 267,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brabham12 View Post
Pro NRW is NOT a "white supremacist" group, they are anti-Muslim and anti-leftist (which isn't an inappropriate attitude IMO). A lot of their members are so called "Wutbürger" ("enraged citizens") who disagree with many issues of Merkel's government and therefore want to show their protest. They are mostly rude old geezers, hence, not that dangerous.
They are basically Neo-Nazis, as you can tell if you check their past affiliations. The German "Federal Agency for Protection of the Constitution" (Verfassungsschutz) has them classified as "Enemies of the Constitution" (verfassungsfeindlich) and has them on its Watch List.

Old 07-16-2012, 04:53 PM

572 posts, read 1,870,198 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hadrett32 View Post
Tell that to the relatives of persons who were brutally killed or raped by Black thugs for being "white", "hispanic" or "wealthy" etc. Isn't there more violent black on white racism nowadays than vice versa?

C'mon, dude! Black people ain't good nor bad just like there are good and bad whiteys. You are probably right that there is a high number of xenophobic whites, however, your post is an indication for stereotyped thinking, too.

The lesson is clear: The human race is ignorant, racist and a bit xenophobic by nature.
Oh please. The news puts those stories out because it knows that white people are xenophobes. You hear about a white person getting beat up by a group of black people, and you're glued to the TV, therefore the news makes its money off of you. They make it out to be a big problem, when it is not. Heck, more black people get beat up by black people! When a black kid gets jumped in the ghetto by a group of black kids, it doesn't make the news; it's business as usual!

And as I said, black people don't fear any race, that's a white person problem. You have white people that have lived in certain cities all their lives and never even ventured to some parts of town (I don't mean just driving through either) because that is the area of the city called the "hood." They act like if they go to the "hood" and eat at a restaurant somebody's going to stab them in the street. Like black people just wait around with knives on them, ready to stab unsuspecting white people.

Old 07-16-2012, 05:54 PM

497 posts, read 1,429,791 times
And as I said, black people don't fear any race, that's a white person problem.

Of course, AA's are not mugged and shot in h.o.n.k.e.y town. Nobody goes to a restaurant in the hood, unless you call restaurant to the bros selling reefers and smack right at the entry of the hood.

Watch out, "Whities" in the US are becoming tired and disgusted because of the constant whining and criminal behaviour. We had similar cases in our history some four centuries ago and the end results were expulsion and worse.

Last edited by cojoncillo; 07-16-2012 at 06:02 PM..

Old 07-16-2012, 06:49 PM

572 posts, read 1,870,198 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cojoncillo View Post
And as I said, black people don't fear any race, that's a white person problem.

Of course, AA's are not mugged and shot in h.o.n.k.e.y town. Nobody goes to a restaurant in the hood, unless you call restaurant to the bros selling reefers and smack right at the entry of the hood.

Watch out, "Whities" in the US are becoming tired and disgusted because of the constant whining and criminal behaviour. We had similar cases in our history some four centuries ago and the end results were expulsion and worse.
Ok, im going to end our little back and forth. This isnt eve part of the main topic. I know black and white race issues are difficult for white people to talk about anyway.

Old 07-16-2012, 07:42 PM

242 posts, read 465,354 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NomineMalum View Post
Trimac, there are no pure-bred races anymore in the world...unless you're prepared to consider some as yet undiscovered tribe in New Guinea that has never had contact with the outside world. If you're looking for reasons for those anomalies in appearance, then you should check the history of the peoples in question. How often have they been conquered and by whom...or vice versa, for that matter? The Mongolians, for example, overran large parts of the Eurasian continent seven or eight centuries ago. You don't suppose they fathered some children with local women along the way, do you?
I tend to doubt the veracity of the above quote. I have been in Pygmy villages in equatorial W. Africa that I have serious doubts that any of them have bred with any other race. They were quite beautiful, ebony dark and smiles that would melt your heart. The tallest person in the village was just a tad over 4 feet. They are perfectly built for life in their environment. At my height- 5'10" walking down a path in the rain forest was a constant struggle, they slowed down so I could keep up. Being a few inches taller than me would put your face at the same level as a variety of poisonous snakes. they would not cut the vines to allow me easier passage, they would hold them aside until I had passed. The Rainforest was/is their God, they treat it with great respect.

Old 07-16-2012, 08:28 PM

242 posts, read 465,354 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonsereed View Post
dont waste your time on those people hit-parade, its thought pollution

btw most of those neo-nazis are frikking ugly
And a few cards short of a full deck. As the educational level increases, the number of racists tends to decline.

Old 07-17-2012, 12:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreison Rhodes View Post
I tend to doubt the veracity of the above quote. I have been in Pygmy villages in equatorial W. Africa that I have serious doubts that any of them have bred with any other race. They were quite beautiful, ebony dark and smiles that would melt your heart. The tallest person in the village was just a tad over 4 feet. They are perfectly built for life in their environment. At my height- 5'10" walking down a path in the rain forest was a constant struggle, they slowed down so I could keep up. Being a few inches taller than me would put your face at the same level as a variety of poisonous snakes. they would not cut the vines to allow me easier passage, they would hold them aside until I had passed. The Rainforest was/is their God, they treat it with great respect.
I stand corrected. I did, however, try to allow for that sort of exotic case by referring to tribes in New Guinea that have never had contact with the outside world. Some Indio tribes in the Amazon region would probably also qualify as purebred. I probably should have said, "No purebred peoples in the mainstream world", or something like that.

Last edited by NomineMalum; 07-17-2012 at 01:31 AM..

Old 07-17-2012, 12:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdiggs1 View Post
This isnt eve part of the main topic.
Which is why I was beginning to think you might be nothing more than a troll...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe