U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Closed Thread Start New Thread

Unread 07-23-2012, 11:50 AM

13 posts, read 9,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimac20 View Post
On some Germanic community forum some members were saying that Slavs aren't 'real Europids' (I'm sure some disagree), even if they were blue and blond-eyed, because they were noticeably different and also had some Asiatic influence. Which is ironic because Russia seems to have the most neo-Nazi skinheads of any European country.

I'm just wondering how dyed in the wool supremacists tend to view the European nations. I suppose it doesn't really matter, nor should be care what the heck they think, but it's interesting to think why they hold the prejudices they do.

I'd say the CORE nations that would be 'accepted' by them:

Germans
English
Scottish
Dutch
Danish
Swedish
Norwegians
Austrians
Most Swiss
Some Belgians, mostly Dutch/Flemish/Walloon

Those that are mostly considered core to the 'Aryan' grouping:

Irish
Welsh
Bretons (Celtic France)
Pale Spanish
Most Swiss
Northern French
Czech Republic

Those in dispute/often not considered of the 'pure race':

Finnish
French
Polish
Hungarian
Ukrainian
European Russian
Italian
Spanish
Greek
Balkans states

Do you think this is somewhat accurate?
Dear Friend,

oh, I am so sorry to disdain your white suprematists friends, but I have to break their dreams of 'pure aryanism'.

I am an italian marquise ( marchesi ) of an old nobiliar family belonging to the Roman Empire first and then to the Holy Roman Empire. My family gave and is still giving cardinals to the Roman Catholic Church. In Italy and all above Europe and Russia there are still a lot of nobiliar families, some of princes and related to royal houses, no matter the nationality and no matter the skin colour.

And only the aristocracy can be called 'Aryan', technically. because 'aryan' or ' ar yan' means ' noble', ' prince', ' son of the spirit', ' son of god'. It appears 6 times in the old sanskrit book Rg Veda, referring to Princ Khrishna and then to Prince Arjuna ( from Arjuna the name ' Iran ' ).

All the european nobiliar families can retrace their roots to India and Iran mainly, ( old Persia ), then to Russia, since the times of Nabucodonosor, Cyrus, Darius, and, for Italy, of the Romans until the fallen of the Byzantine Empire, when the princess Sophia Paleologa went in Russia to marry Ivan III; some families are very ancient, like the family of Prince Massimo Alle Colonne who has as his own ancestor the consul Quintus Fabius Maximus Cunctator, or the Prince Pomphili who has in his family the famous Caius Cneus Pompeus relative of Julius Caesar.

The celto- roman dynasty of the french kings, from Clovis to Charlemagne, were all related to Emperor Costantinus son of Costantius Clorus. My family too is related to a cadet branch of the Bourbon- Anjou of France. The Fleur de lys, known as Lily of France, in reality is called Lily of Persia, and retraced on the ancient artifacts in Greece and Persia, and in some Roman coins.

So technically the 'aryans' are only the nobiliar families of Europe, Russia, India and Iran. The commoners aren't included in the defnition, they are only the 'people' of the indo- aryan elite- no matter the haplogroup or the country or the hair and eye colours.

I am sorry, but the white suprematists aren't included too, no matter how much german blood they have. The proof? The royals of SpainHow do Germanic White Supremacists view the European ethnicities/nationalities?-louis-xx.jpg, like Louis Alphonse Bourbon- Aragona, or Sweden, Norway and Denmark. They aren't blond with blue eyes, at the opposite, they are brown haired and brown eyed, but anyway considered 'nobles' or ' aryans'. The 'purity of lineage' is something that belongs only to nobles, and is respected through grades and relativehood. For example, a marquis can marry a Duke, but difficultly a Prince.

The more you are related to Indian or Iranian roots, the more you are 'royal', or 'pure stock/ old stock' and there aren't many 'whites' in those lands, if you go to Rajasthan, the indian land of princes ( 'raja' means 'royal' ), to see. You can check through genealogy of the nobiliar and araldic families if you want, heraldry is an exact and old science, very important in nobiliar families to avoid marriages with too much tight cousins ( it brings a lot of diseases in the blood ).

I have been refused by an Indian prince some years ago because he stated the european blood was 'tainted' by too often marriages with the world of high finance and industry, who aren't of nobiliar roots but quite 'oligarchy' based on richness. For a noble raja of India, for example, an american owner of an Oil Company cannot be considered 'aryan'.

As for the 'white suprematists' of 'german heritage', blond hair and blue eyes, at a dinner in 2010 I met an amazing american major of the army, and he was astonishingly 'white suprematist', with ideals of purity in the blood etc etc. And I was just returned from holidays in Capri. I was all tanned, so not at all 'white'. He saw the coat of arms of my family only two months after, and he cannot believe one of the most ancient aristocracy of Europe- the Roman- could tan so much. I showed him Princess Olimpia Aldobrandini.How do Germanic White Supremacists view the European ethnicities/nationalities?-rothschildaldobrandini.png

He was very surprised to know that between me and him, it wasn't him the 'aryan'.

We felt in love the same evening, and we are still engaged- no matter noble or 'aryan' roots.

Peace and regards.
Attached Thumbnails
How do Germanic White Supremacists view the European ethnicities/nationalities?-images-38-.jpg  

Last edited by giuliaclaudiaromana; 07-23-2012 at 12:02 PM..

Unread 07-23-2012, 01:29 PM

12,402 posts, read 38,063,648 times
The reason why the swedish royal family isn't blonde and blueeyed is because the king is of french origin and the queen is german-brazilian.
Whether they are aryans or not is uninteresting.

Unread 07-23-2012, 01:48 PM

13 posts, read 9,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigSwede View Post
The reason why the swedish royal family isn't blonde and blueeyed is because the king is of french origin and the queen is german-brazilian.
Whether they are aryans or not is uninteresting.
all the noble families of europe are of roman- french origins ( as Clovis as a common ancestor ) and before this of persian- indian origins. The germans are the 'youngest' among nobility, we can say- the royal houses of England- Plantagenets has been settled by Folco V Anjou of France, Capetingian cadet, and so the Hohenstaufen with the marriage of Frederick Redbeard with Isabella Anjou. The Anjou were also at the base of the House of Aragona( Arii Genus, ' born from the aryans' ) of Spain, nowadays Bourbon.

And talking about 'aryanism', yes, it's important to talk about it to correct the strange 'nazi' ideas which are still spreading around of the world in a deformed way. The skin colour and the features have less to do with it. Better to check out the Rh negative in the blood group, cause it's the common trait d' union of all the nobiliar families, and it's considered one of the 'aryan' distinctive trait ( so the Basques win ) even among families ( especially O-, the most ancient blood, or AB-, the most rare ). Rh negative can be related to the upper cast of priests and princes, as the avestic books teach us and Hitler knew well ( the blood of the gods, he stated; he manipulated the fact that the Rh negative blood is the most ancient, and the carriers are considered ' first born' of mankind ( so 'princes', 'fars', persians, which means again 'first' ).

Regards.

Unread 07-23-2012, 02:16 PM

117 posts, read 91,634 times
LOL! I knew this thread would get nutty...at some point.

Last edited by NomineMalum; 07-23-2012 at 02:46 PM..

Unread 07-24-2012, 01:04 AM

546 posts, read 445,946 times
Yes, somewhat.

The Anjou were also at the base of the House of Aragona( Arii Genus, ' born from the aryans' ) of Spain, nowadays Bourbon.

Aragón = a river in Spain, the origin of the name of the kingdom

Anjous were not at the base of Aragonese house, they were just related.

Bourbons were the Capets, a minor noble brand that became the royal house of France, then Spain and Naples.

Unread 07-24-2012, 01:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NomineMalum View Post
If you read my previous posts carefully, you'll see that that was exactly the point I was trying to make. Up until the Turks arrived in the late 1960's, one out of six people in the region where I currently live was of Polish origin.

I'm going to have to contradict you on this one. "Nutcases, just like the ones in the US and elsewhere", yes. But not limited to East Germany. There is a very active Neo-Nazi scene in the Rhein-Ruhr area, as well. I know, because that's currently "my neighborhood."

Those nuts are everywhere in Europe. There are also Talibans, religious zealots, urban tribes, OPUS, Quicos, Trekkies, etc. I don't care what people believe as long they don't kill anybody or try to impose their beliefs.

A pity we don't have the Holy Inquisition anymore, I wonder what they would have thought about Gothics and Trekkies.

Unread 07-24-2012, 01:35 AM

117 posts, read 91,634 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cojoncillo View Post
I don't care what people believe as long they don't kill anybody or try to impose their beliefs.
And yet...
Quote:
A pity we don't have the Holy Inquisition anymore...
That last remark was a joke, right? And, as for not killing people, you should google the words " NSU Germany" regarding that. And, of course, we don't even need to talk about that nice young fellow in Norway...

Last edited by NomineMalum; 07-24-2012 at 02:56 AM..

Unread 07-26-2012, 10:13 AM

61 posts, read 36,199 times
Southern Europe is warmer than the North. Thus more people there have darker complexions. Its a product of the environment. For instance in the Dalmatia region of Croatia we have hot summers where most of the people are on the beaches. We have been doing this for hundreds of years. Do you not think that this will affect skin tone. If Slavs are mixed with mongols well Western Europe is mixing with Arabs and other muslims at an ever increasing rate. In maybe 20-30 years we can say Western Europeans are not white LOL.

Unread 07-26-2012, 11:58 AM

Real Europeans died 28.000 years ago, the last one died in a large cave near Gibraltar. They were large, blonde and red haired and had been living in Europe during 500.000 years. They were cornered and expelled from scarce hunting grounds by Sambos that came from Africa by the way of the Near East some 34.000 years ago. Sambos and Neanderthal Honkies did some serious hopping, so now all albino Sambos in Europe and even Asians are from 5 to 8 percent Neanderthal.

Neanderthals were descendants of Homus Heidelberguensis, but they were also original Sambos that arrived into Europe some 1,5 million years or more ago.

So Europe is inhabited by albino Sambos that turned into honkies. After 15.000 years, all humans change colors in this part of the world and become honkies. I don't think that humans will be around that long, so who cares if we all turn Chinese that prepare mock Japanese food and eat Tofu made with used toilet paper?

Last edited by cojoncillo; 07-26-2012 at 12:11 PM..

Unread 07-26-2012, 12:03 PM

10,586 posts, read 3,750,769 times
In bygone days the Germanic elite just wanted to genocide and kill them all- seeing that they failed the last time..they have opted for slavery instead...The EU will if not already be subjugated by Germany...They are entitled to rule - so they privately think...just don't go to far - remember Berlin in ruins...just want to remind you..................oh the Greeks- leave em alone.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $74,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe