Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-15-2012, 04:15 PM

12,600 posts, read 9,388,720 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1x7x View Post
Mediterraneans (Southern Europeans) and Slavs (Eastern Europeans) have partial ancestry outside Europe. It shows in their features too... Mongol, Middle Eastern, etc.

Nordics (Northern European, blonde, blue eyes) are probably the purest white.

Southern Europeans may be dark skinned caucasians, but are not pure whites.

If you are looking for pure white then a pure white is definitely a person of north European, north-west European ancestry.
The comment would be here that having lighter skin does not make them better just whitter skinned and that it is a generalization. I have seen dark haired Scandies and white skinned blue eyed Southerners. I would call anyone that resides within the borders of Europe white.

Last edited by WildWestDude; 07-15-2012 at 04:46 PM.. Reason: wording

Old 07-15-2012, 04:21 PM

1,790 posts, read 2,926,480 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cojoncillo View Post
Those groups are American, and most would be considered "mongrels" in any European country since they are "mil leches" (one thousand milks). They do need a shrink, not because of their nutty ideology, but because like many Americans, they are like those adopted children looking for their biological parents and culture they lost 150 years ago.
that's hilarious!

Old 07-15-2012, 05:45 PM

572 posts, read 1,870,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brabham12 View Post
The race and nazi card is just for losers who failed in any sphere of life and therefore have to blame others for their own misere. They are as racist as those "supremacists" are, but in a more indirect and naive way.
I knew somebody was going to say something about a race card . The comment was "white supremacist are complete failures in life." And if you look around the world that is clearly not true. White people dominate this world, and you know it. Im sick of white people acting like skinheads and neonazis are the only raciat white people; like they are the last remnants of white racism, and all other white people just see people as people.

You say the race card is for losers who failed at any sphere in life. I was wondering why the ghettoes in America are filled with black and brown people!!! It makes sense!! They'd say the same thing i said, so that makes them losers!!!

I learn something new every day here.

Old 07-15-2012, 06:18 PM

116 posts, read 267,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdiggs1 View Post
The comment was "white supremacist are complete failures in life." And if you look around the world that is clearly not true. White people dominate this world, and you know it. Im sick of white people acting like skinheads and neonazis are the only raciat white people; like they are the last remnants of white racism, and all other white people just see people as people.
I was referring to the nut cases who make a religion out of their idea of white supremacy. The white people you are referring to are "just" in it for the money. If they could make more money by being especially nice to people of other races, I'm sure they would do that without hesitation. Just as I'm sure that those slave traders of the 18th and 19th centuries would just as happily have sold sunflower seeds instead of slaves, if they could have made more money doing that. For the rich and powerful of this world, it's ALWAYS about the money first and not about ideology.

BTW, will you be happier when Asians dominate the world the way Europeans and Americans have for the past few centuries? I'm sure that time is coming, too. Then, people outside of Asia will be complaining about their supremacist attitudes. That's just the way of the world. Humanity, as a whole, sucks and probably always will. And THAT is the real problem with this world.

Last edited by NomineMalum; 07-15-2012 at 06:28 PM.. Reason: typo

Old 07-15-2012, 06:27 PM

12,600 posts, read 9,388,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NomineMalum View Post
I was referring to the nut cases who make a religion out of their idea of white supremacy. The white people you are referring to are "just" in it for the money. If they could make more money by being especially nice to people of other races, I'm sure they would do that without hesitation. Just as I'm sure that those slave traders of the 18th and 19th centuries would just as happily have sold sunflower seeds instead of slaves, if they could have made more money doing that. For the rich and powerful of this world, it's ALWAYS about the money first and not about ideology.

BTW, will you be happier when Asians dominate the world the way Europeans and Americans have for the past few centuries? I'm sure that time is coming, too. Then, people outside of Asia will be complaining about their supremacist attitudes. That's just the way of the world. Humanity as a whole sucks and probably always will. And THAT is the real problem with this world.
Nobody can predict the future. Word is the Chinese economy is weakening. If America and Europe go down so does the world buddy. It won't be pretty and no one will be the winner.

Old 07-15-2012, 06:47 PM

116 posts, read 267,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildWestDude View Post
Nobody can predict the future. Word is the Chinese economy is weakening. If America and Europe go down so does the world buddy. It won't be pretty and no one will be the winner.
Nothing lasts forever...not in this world, anyway. And I didn't say it would be soon.

Last edited by NomineMalum; 07-15-2012 at 06:52 PM.. Reason: wording

Old 07-15-2012, 08:21 PM

572 posts, read 1,870,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NomineMalum View Post

BTW, will you be happier when Asians dominate the world the way Europeans and Americans have for the past few centuries? I'm sure that time is coming, too. Then, people outside of Asia will be complaining about their supremacist attitudes. That's just the way of the world. Humanity, as a whole, sucks and probably always will. And THAT is the real problem with this world.
Ok, so the discussion is only about the extreme racist, not the moderate one. Fair enough.

Old 07-15-2012, 10:27 PM

497 posts, read 983,474 times
I don't think they would write off entire countries. It would probably be on a person-by-person basis. If they want to separate regions it wouldn't be Spain, Portugal, etc. It would be Basque, Sardinians, etc.

Old 07-15-2012, 10:44 PM

24,544 posts, read 56,054,732 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1x7x View Post
Mediterraneans (Southern Europeans) and Slavs (Eastern Europeans) have partial ancestry outside Europe. It shows in their features too... Mongol, Middle Eastern, etc.

Nordics (Northern European, blonde, blue eyes) are probably the purest white.

Southern Europeans may be dark skinned caucasians, but are not pure whites.

If you are looking for pure white then a pure white is definitely a person of north European, north-west European ancestry.
Some Nordics, especially in Finland, look a bit Mongoloid with flatter faces and narrower eyes. Southern Europeans look most Caucasoid.

Old 07-16-2012, 01:31 AM

497 posts, read 1,430,369 times
Yes, I have Swedish family...my uncle married a Swede women that died after drinking too much counterfeit Cointreau in Spain. She was not blonde, had high cheekbones and slanted eyes. Their children came out very strange, they look like Eurasians. Strange to say, but my uncle, being Catalan, looks ten times more like the stereotypical Scandinavian that her former wife.

You find many typical Swedish in Sweden (they are called cucumber heads), but most are not blonde and there are many of those Asian or non-western looking traits. The same happens in Germany, there are many people with slanted eyes, high cheekbones and strange heads, I guess they are a mix of Alpine and Huns. Most Germans are your typical brown hair individual that could pass for French, Italian or Spanish, people that look physically like Hitler, Goering, Himmels, etc.

Only the landers up north, near the Jutland province, the do look Germanic. In fact, the only Germanic country that looks real Germanic, with stunning women, are Danes. The rest have strange races in them. Iceland, for example, their women are ugly as hell, they are a strange mixture of Irish, Norwegians and some unknown people.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe