U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-19-2012, 04:09 AM

1 posts, read 1,034 times

Advertisements

I met this girl called Lucia in march through one of the main parks in Dizimavu iela. I donīt know much about her, she painted stunning canvases I couldnīt classify into any pictorial style, never seen anything like that, she must be very young. I donīt know her last name so could easily search her trail and Iīd like to inquire something as urgently as possible on her.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-28-2013, 06:03 PM

1 posts, read 865 times
"Have you tried posting some ad in any forum of your country? You donīt give enough information and maybe itīd be easier if you give your name here too. You can search painters anywhere on the net, if you start looking around without straiten only to the name and location you could even find her website."

did she come from Spain?
i know she moved down to Slovakia or Hungary with very classy and dignified people. I donīt think you have a chance, itīs hard to get in touch with her, not even remotely possible.
You should try in the keyboardists forums though, youīll not find her there but maybe someone who knows.

Hope helped, good luck.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or