U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-05-2012, 07:22 PM

3,101 posts, read 4,543,299 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebel12 View Post
I don't know if you realize but a Russian coming to an American board and trying to tell us that illegal export of high technology to Russia is just a pre-election move is pretty arrogant.
Arrogant? Blown scandal that caught SPIES! What can be the espionage activities that are sold freely in America? These technologies can be bought freely and are not secret, or you don't understand the illegal sale of the goods in the free market through customs. And what is the espionage activities? Surely not you so naive and think that the American policy of the white and fluffy? How many of You have parties? If you want to talk about American democracy, then we can discuss it, only not in this thread.
But if you want to talk about spies, I do not mind! There were spies in all countries and always will be a natural to move with the purpose of reduction of their costs. We return to this scandal - Do you think that if a defence organisation needed to have these items, you did it would clumsy beginners? the more elements which are freely on sale. If you do not know in the times of the USSR Soviet spies were in the Leadership of America and occupied the highest positions, or you did not know?Do you think today it's not possible

Last edited by GreyKarast; 10-05-2012 at 07:42 PM..

Old 10-05-2012, 07:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2cold View Post
I've read through half the thread, and that's enough for me.

I recently read a very good book, which explains a lot, and confirms things I've heard in the past through my family who lived in the former USSR.

Lost and Found in Russia - lives in a post-Soviet landscape, by Susan Richards.
In the United States is brewing scandal around testing chemical weapons on its own citizens. How about this?

Old 10-05-2012, 07:54 PM

2,924 posts, read 2,353,772 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2cold View Post
I've read through half the thread, and that's enough for me.

I recently read a very good book, which explains a lot, and confirms things I've heard in the past through my family who lived in the former USSR.

Lost and Found in Russia - lives in a post-Soviet landscape, by Susan Richards.
Friend, I can only tell you: you would have to see it to believe it.

Old 10-05-2012, 07:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyKarast View Post
In the United States is brewing scandal around testing chemical weapons on its own citizens. How about this?
It's OK. It's our own problem and we don't need Russians coming to an American board to sort it out for us. Just don't steal any of our technology like you used to in the past 70 years.

Old 10-05-2012, 07:58 PM

Quote:
Arrogant? Blown scandal that caught SPIES! What can be the espionage activities that are sold freely in America? These technologies can be bought freely and are not secret, or you don't understand the illegal sale of the goods in the free market through customs. And what is the espionage activities? Surely not you so naive and think that the American policy of the white and fluffy? How many of You have parties? If you want to talk about American democracy, then we can discuss it, only not in this thread.
But if you want to talk about spies, I do not mind! There were spies in all countries and always will be a natural to move with the purpose of reduction of their costs. We return to this scandal - Do you think that if a defence organisation needed to have these items, you did it would clumsy beginners? the more elements which are freely on sale. If you do not know in the times of the USSR Soviet spies were in the Leadership of America and occupied the highest positions, or you did not know?Do you think today it's not possible
Friend, I don't feel like discussing democracy and freedoms with someone from a country that violates every civil right there is.
And if these spies were amateurs or not it is for the US courts to decide. 11 people were arrested and charged. It does not seem like a little operations to me.
Thanks.

Old 10-05-2012, 10:50 PM

78,156 posts, read 70,090,509 times
Quote:
In the new Russia practically all the laws were not for Russia, and not in favour of Russia. According to these laws Russia has not belonged to herself. If Yeltsin was the President of a couple of years, then he destroyed Russia itself completely.
Why would the government pass laws that were not in Russia's best interests? Who is saying that, anyway?

Old 10-05-2012, 10:51 PM

78,156 posts, read 70,090,509 times
Quote:
I don't know if you realize but a Russian coming to an American board and trying to tell us that illegal export of high technology to Russia is just a pre-election move is pretty arrogant.
Well, you would know about arrogance, wouldn't you?

Please stay with the topic, Grey and Rebel.

Old 10-05-2012, 11:28 PM

Quote:
It's OK. It's our own problem and we don't need Russians coming to an American board to sort it out for us. Just don't steal any of our technology like you used to in the past 70 years.
Here you have correctly noticed. So do not have time to discuss the event which existed in the USSR. We used to steal 70 years? Who in the 96th year of stealing secret documents on the project Squall? So no need to resolutions. Americans just as we and other countries are engaged in espionage. It always has been and always will be.

Old 10-05-2012, 11:34 PM

Quote:
Friend, I don't feel like discussing democracy and freedoms with someone from a country that violates every civil right there is.
And if these spies were amateurs or not it is for the US courts to decide. 11 people were arrested and charged. It does not seem like a little operations to me.
Thanks.
Convicted for that? For something that is freely bought something that even you can buy and taken out of the country? And they did not are American citizens? Don't you know that America is a country which has not signed the most in the world human rights treaties? In order to break, as for America, citizens of other countries are not humans. A lot of examples in Iraq and Afghanistan. If you don't believe me to believe your laws and take a look at them.

Old 10-05-2012, 11:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Why would the government pass laws that were not in Russia's best interests? Who is saying that, anyway?

If I will raise this topic that many of my here will be hate. The simple fact is that who wrote them and they were not the citizens of Russia, in Russia their only accept (legally allowed to work). The Russian policy ,who were corrupt and was ready to own mother to sell. If you want to specially for you find the information and throw you . and only then you will be able to understand what actually happened after the collapse of the USSR in Russia.
Read the book John Perkins-CONFESSIONS OF AN ECONOMIC HIT MAN.This is one more confirmation of the many who can provide on how the CIA Destroyed and destroyed the economy of the Russia and not only Russia. Of course, as many skeptics will say that I'm the man who is engaged in propaganda and was blaming America for everything that happened in those years. But I grew up in the 90-ies and watched all that was going on with his own eyes.This man is a very good economist, adviser, secret agent and a good businessman who has worked in many countries. Read, if it will be interesting. But I will say at once what it says in the book in Russia already know even with the 90-ies, but in the world not so long ago.

Last edited by GreyKarast; 10-06-2012 at 01:01 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe