U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-02-2012, 06:57 AM

2,924 posts, read 2,353,772 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyKarast View Post
You compare the data from the Ministry of healthcare of Russia and America and see the result. If there is a desire.
No Karast. This is not Soviet Union. When you make such a statement you have to provide supporting evidence. I don't see any.

Old 10-02-2012, 07:00 AM

3,101 posts, read 4,543,299 times
Let's start that I use a translator but not Google. secondly the first computer was invented back in the TALK in third even the inside of your computer is Russian technologies in the fourth any number of pokemon is your селиконовая valley.

Old 10-02-2012, 07:03 AM

What you need proof or what? If you are so lazy look for them myself, then I will try tomorrow to give you a very objectively.

Old 10-02-2012, 07:03 AM

Quote:
Let's start that I use a translator but not Google. secondly the first computer was invented back in the TALK in third even the inside of your computer is Russian technologies in the fourth any number of pokemon is your селиконовая valley.
Karast, you are making less and less sense. You are not using a good translator.

Old 10-02-2012, 07:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebel12 View Post
Karast, you are making less and less sense. You are not using a good translator.
Sorry will try in the future more time to devote to the words. I know many English words but often too lazy to edit the translation from a translator. You are right the Brevity of the sister of talent

Old 10-02-2012, 07:11 AM

You understand me correctly. Today a lot of technology is used in many spheres, and they are both Russian and American, Asian and European. As well as the quality of it is different, even in America. So and in Russia. There is good food, there are bad. If you think that I'm a fan of the USSR, it is not so, but when I grew older I began to understand the difference, what was good in the USSR and bad.

Old 10-02-2012, 07:16 AM

Quote:
You understand me correctly. Today a lot of technology is used in many spheres, and they are both Russian and American, Asian and European. As well as the quality of it is different, even in America. So and in Russia. There is good food, there are bad. If you think that I'm a fan of the USSR, it is not so, but when I grew older he began to understand the difference, what was good in the USSR and that was bad.
Karast, so much is lost in translation here it is not even funny. Since you insist in particiaptng in English language forum why don't you just learn the lanuage and write in English?
Some other propaganda-bots like Russiaonline don't see to have a problem with the language.

Old 10-02-2012, 07:22 AM

I understand you! But that is good to know the language to communicate in the real world with people in English. And if the truth has always paid more attention to other languages than English. I don't like him. For example my colleagues, on the Maritime profession have learnt it for 4 months of future abroad.

Old 10-02-2012, 07:23 AM

Quote:
What you need proof or what? If you are so lazy look for them myself, then I will try tomorrow to give you a very objectively.
Karast. This is how we discuss in the free world. When you make a statement you have to support it with evidence.

Last edited by rebel12; 10-02-2012 at 07:44 AM..

Old 10-02-2012, 09:16 AM

14,991 posts, read 13,569,583 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebel12 View Post
Wow. What a powerful argument

Of course it is. When you have your limited experience, indeed you can't make objective and sound judgement.

Quote:
And what difference does it make what is your preference? My favorite is Italian semolina bread and I am not Italian.
The difference that it makes is that it doesn't matter whether the recipes are coming from the 12th or 14th century, ( and that's what you were talking about for some strange reason,) one still can be better or worse than the other, or they can be equal. So it becomes a simple matter of preference; you might hold French ( or Italian) bread in high regard, but I still prefer Russian. To say that Russian bread is junk by default because it's Russian, and French bread is great just because it's French is funny to say the least ( but then again you are a funny guy overall.)
See, when Russians started getting all those coveted European\American foods, that's when many discovered that their own food wasn't all that bad as some of them previously thought - ( you know the story about the forbidden fruit,) so many prefer to stick to it.

Quote:
Its funny when humanists talk about economics

Capitalism does not cut corners, this was Communism that was famous for it. Just look at Russian cars, submarines or nuclear reactors.
Capitalism always looks for improvements in efficiency: how to make things cheaper to produce. Why? Because companies compete on quality but also on price. Does quality suffer in the process? I don't think so. Competition still forces individual companies to constantly improve quality of their products just to stay competitive. Competition forces improvement so cars, computers, electronics and all other products are getting better and better, better and better...
Actually it's humanists that understand economics the best, because they are looking at the end results of it, unlike the economists ( and those who pretend to be them) who often don't see the forest behind the trees.
That touted "improvements and efficiency" of capitalism goes only that far, but from certain points on it turns into race for more profits, and that's when Chinese quality of products came in, or "mass manufactured" houses that look efficiently the same. After all the wolf runs INTO the forest only half way, then it becomes a different story.

PS. And no, Communism hasn't been known for any particular "cutting corners" ( just look at Moscow Metro - did it need to be a palace, lol?) because "cutting corners" implies meticulous calculations and rational decisions. Russians hasn't been known for it historically speaking, Communism or not.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe