Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-09-2013, 06:32 AM

190 posts, read 571,148 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datafeed View Post
Dude, I just got back from Europe.. All of the hot women in Germany at the disco club were from Poland or Czech.

EE women are simply better looking on average when young than their Western counterparts.

And Western Euro men don't really exploit W. Euro women.

Yes, Eastern European women are stunning, much better looking and hotter than Western European women. As to exploitation, are you referring to prostitution rings? Those prostitution rings are managed by Eastern Europeans.

As to the "dude" that mentioned a kebab, what's wrong with a kebab? You need MONEY to own a restaurant and sell food in Western Europe.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-09-2013, 02:22 PM

2,802 posts, read 6,426,428 times
The fault in the thread title is that it asumes that political correctness and tolerance are related virtues. Actually one could say political correctness is an anal behavior while tolerance is a laid-back one, so it's not a contradiction like the OP thinks.

Old 01-09-2013, 04:10 PM

13,496 posts, read 18,180,430 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by allenk893 View Post
Hell no I don't. America has traditionally been a politically INcorrect country. It's only during the last few years since Obama's inauguration, the media has made a shift into some kind of liberal left wing mafia and made everything SEEM politically correct. They have the power to do that because they run most of it in this country. But most Americans could care less about that crap. We say whatever we want and exercise our first amendment rights. We're all fed up with the PC media and not taking it anymore.
This wave of political correctness has been going on since the 89's, Rip Van Winkle. It's not an Obama thing. Most of America's newspapers are owned by conservative families or individuals, but the idea that the media runs the country is totally laughable. I wonder if "most Americans could care less," just reading C-D forums quite a large number of people seem to employ politically correct euphemisms of the most bizarre kind, and not just refrain from using ugly racial or ethnic appelations.

Quote:
As for your other comments about Europeans being more tolerant and less politically correct, I call bs. Europeans have no rights. They are allowed to say and do whatever their countries ALLOW them to. Which means bashing America and Americans. But trust, they aren't allowed to speak against their own government. That would mean alienation, jail, death, or all three. As for being tolerant, please. Like most avowed Liberals, Europeans are only "tolerant" to everyone else but conservatives. Not truly tolerant at all.
Thank you for the warning of the desperate peril we are in here in Europe. I shall sign off and stuff a small shopping bag with underwear and socks to take with me when we are shoved onto trains and deported to unknown destinations.

"America bashing," is a conservative American vanity trip. Truly, over here what's for lunch is more important.

Meanwhile, right up to this very day the prime minister and the president have had to endure rather extreme vilification and ridicule. The president, evidently in an attempt to show that he was one of the people, commented that, yes, he sympathized with the pension cuts because he too had had his pension cut. There were mobs of folks carrying ridiculing signs gathered in from his home, and all sorts of folks offering him a euro or two to bolster his old age...if any of these protestors are dead, they died of laughter.

I would suggest you ask your doctor about Thorazine.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe