Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-24-2012, 11:31 AM

272 posts, read 907,175 times

Advertisements

I think that the question should be reformulated to: Is basic Norwegian necessary to live thanks to subsidies and odd jobs (chapucillas)?

The question is yes, for sure. But you will have to live in section 8 projects with freeloaders from all around the world. All Spaniards in Scandinavia tend to go bananas.

If you are really Spanish, you better finish your studies. If you don't want to finish your degree, study some heavy technical FP speciality or become a certified "lampista" or electrician, no unemployment in those fields.

C'mon, if you have that level of English it means you lived abroad and went to a private bilingual school (expensive as hell). You have enough family support to improve your education and never visit the home of Santa Claus, the only Spaniards that visit that place stay 3 days to visit the fjords, eat some whale and leave "cagando leches" or with lightning speed before your butt freezes.

Last edited by Pizarro; 11-24-2012 at 11:42 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-24-2012, 11:47 AM

6,467 posts, read 8,188,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pizarro View Post
The question is yes, for sure. But you will have to live in section 8 projects with freeloaders from all around the world. All Spaniards in Scandinavia tend to go bananas.

If you are really Spanish, you better finish your studies. If you don't want to finish your degree, study some heavy technical FP speciality or become a certified "lampista" or electrician, no unemployment in those fields.

C'mon, if you have that level of English it meant you lived abroad and went to a private bilingual school. You have enough means to improve your education and never visit the home of Santa Claus, the only Spaniards that visit that place stay 3 days to visit the fjords and eat some whale and leave "cagando leches" or with lightning speed.
I guess you have section 8 projects in Spain. I have yet to see that in Norway. Even the less desirable parts of Oslo are actually quite ok.

Do you still believe in Santa Claus? I thought you were more into trolls?

Hilsen Trolljegeren...

Old 11-24-2012, 01:06 PM

Hmm...really? How many user names do you juggle at the moment?

Christian language? I prefer to use English here.

Old 11-29-2012, 04:22 AM

272 posts, read 907,175 times
Hilsen Trolljegeren...

Is that English?
Sounds Kaposh to me.
Were you ever christianized in your very short sejourn into civilization?

Last edited by elnina; 11-29-2012 at 05:06 AM..

Old 11-29-2012, 09:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pizarro View Post
Hilsen Trolljegeren...

Is that English?
Sounds Kaposh to me.
Were you ever christianized in your very short sejourn into civilization?
Come down, old man.

You have used several non-English words yourself:

chapucillas
cagando leches

For me, such words are just jibberish. It is like listening to a Julio Iglesias song. I do not know what Kaposh means. Must be some more jibberish.

C-D got a forum for Religion and Spirituality, so stop littering this forum with relgious talk.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe