U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-20-2013, 05:33 PM

831 posts, read 2,715,060 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnus7 View Post
I have no reason to make it up. Why does it bother you that most Italians look Norwegian and most Spaniards look middle eastern and Mediterranean anyway.
Watch the calcio, most italians look like regular southern european people.

Italian football team

random norwegian squad:

They dont look similar at all, You must be that italian-american guy I've seen posting before who claims italians are nordic and spanish are middle eastern, you are delusional..

random italian youth:

Italian crowd is soooo blonde..

Norwegian students:

Last edited by Rozenn; 08-27-2013 at 05:56 PM.. Reason: Personal attack

Old 08-20-2013, 05:41 PM

14 posts, read 94,139 times
These Italian players look as white or sometimes even whiter than most Norwegians and they're typical Italians. Like I said before the only dark non northern European looking Italians are not coincidentally the ones with Greek ancestry and they're a minority. If regular southern Europeans are Iberians and Balkan people then non Italians usually don't look southern European at all

Old 08-20-2013, 05:47 PM

Quote:
These Italian players look as white or sometimes even whiter than most Norwegians and they're typical Italians. Like I said before the only dark non northern European looking Italians are not coincidentally the ones with Greek ancestry and they're a minority. If regular southern Europeans are Iberians and Balkan people then non Italians usually don't look southern European at all

Ambrossini looks just like a blonde mediterranean person, blonde hair doesnt make someone nordic.

Abate in the other hand has balkanic features, just blonde hair. There are 10 times more blonde serbian people than italians (proportionally wise) and neither serbian people are nordic.

There are like 3 blonde guys in the whole calcio, that doesnt make italians blonde. I can post of entire crowds of dark brunette italians with very mediterranean/southern european looks, you only can cherrypick a couple of blonde italians, and who neither have northern european facial features, they are just quite blonde italians (or plain blonde in the north of the alps) for the god sake (they make out about 1% of italian population if not less.)

Last edited by Rozenn; 08-27-2013 at 05:56 PM.. Reason: Personal attack

Old 08-20-2013, 05:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traveler86 View Post
Ambrossini looks just like a blonde mediterranean person, blonde hair doesnt make someone nordic, Welcome to City-data Italian american troll.

There are like 2 blonde guys in the whole calcio, that doesnt make italians blonde.
Yeah sure. If you consider Ambrossini a typical looking Mediterranean and you think that Italians are mostly Mediterranean then I guess then that would be true lol. Most of the current squad actually has light hair and or light eyes. De Rossi, Abate, Marchisio, Giaccherini, Criscito, blond hair and blue eyes, Montololivo, Maggio, Buffon, blue eyes. The few that actually have dark hair and dark eyes are probably really of Greek ancestry and one of them is part gypsy (Pirlo). They're a minority. The way the team turned out to look like is not a coincidence and reflects Italians in general

Old 08-20-2013, 06:11 PM

Quote:
Yeah sure. If you consider Ambrossini a typical looking Mediterranean and you think that Italians are mostly Mediterranean then I guess then that would be true lol. Most of the current squad actually has light hair and or light eyes. De Rossi, Abate, Marchisio, Giaccherini, Criscito, blond hair and blue eyes, Montololivo, Maggio, Buffon, blue eyes. The few that actually have dark hair and dark eyes are probably really of Greek ancestry and one of them is part gypsy (Pirlo). They're a minority. The way the team turned out to look like is not a coincidence and reflects Italians in general
the rossi has lightbrown hair,

marchisio blonde? LOL

Giaccherini?

Criscito?

If thats blonde I dont know what those norwegians I posted are

Now I understand why so many italian american trolls claim italians are blonde and nordic, because they consider anybody who doesnt have jet black hair as blonde or nordic

Typical danes:

Italian crowds:

Huge crowd of like 200+ people and not a single natural blonde, only a 50 years old dyed blonde lady, isnt it Valerio?

Werent you the guy who was all over the internet claiming north italians look like swedish people?

random super scandinavian looking crowd at milan concert ...

Explain me that, oh I forgot you have never been to italy, but you actually live in new jersey or some thing like that

The only italians you have seen are the cast from "jersey shore".

Last edited by Traveler86; 08-20-2013 at 06:22 PM..

Old 08-20-2013, 06:24 PM

It doesn't have to be platinum blond to be blond. But the fact still is that most of them have blue eyes which is strange for a supposedly "southern European" country. Theres so many countries in Europe with people much less white European and more dark featured and Mediterranean then Italy. Spain, Portugal, Sicily, Greece, Albania, Bosnia & Hercegovina, Romania, Montenegro, Bulgaria, Serbia. There I just named at least 10 of them. They're looks can be explained by the Moors in Iberia and the Ottomans in the Balkans. If you're attracted to dark featured and or Mediterranean looking people then i'm just trying to help you out and say Italians are not the people for you

Old 08-20-2013, 06:30 PM

Quote:
It doesn't have to be platinum blond to be blond. But the fact still is that most of them have blue eyes which is strange for a supposedly "southern European" country. Theres so many countries in Europe with people much less white European and more dark featured and Mediterranean then Italy. Spain, Portugal, Sicily, Greece, Albania, Bosnia & Hercegovina, Romania, Montenegro, Bulgaria, Serbia. There I just named at least 10 of them. They're looks can be explained by the Moors in Iberia and the Ottomans in the Balkans. If you're attracted to dark featured and or Mediterranean looking people then i'm just trying to help you out and say Italians are not the people for you
Italians arent lighter than spanish people on average, both nations are quite comparable in pigmentation, I wonder If you ever been to spain or you believe that spaniards look like mexicans or moroccans.

And not, pretty much all over Spain, portugal, italy, greece the people look overwhelming mediterranean, there are exeptions, and even most of those supposed exceptions are just lighter haired/eyed southern european variations, they dont look like dolph lundgren or something.

You are pretty much confusing Italy with france, france is actually the country with much more variation, and unless you are pretty down in southern france It's definitely too diverse so be considered just "southern european".

And most italians dont have blue/light eyes, its like 70% of italians who have darker eyes, even in northern italy the majority has dark eyes.

Last edited by Traveler86; 08-20-2013 at 06:40 PM..

Old 08-20-2013, 07:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traveler86 View Post
Italians arent lighter than spanish people on average, both nations are quite comparable in pigmentation, I wonder If you ever been to spain or you believe that spaniards look like mexicans or moroccans.

And not, pretty much all over Spain, portugal, italy, greece the people look overwhelming mediterranean, there are exeptions, and even most of those supposed exceptions are just lighter haired/eyed southern european variations, they dont look like dolph lundgren or something.

You are pretty much confusing Italy with france, france is actually the country with much more variation, and unless you are pretty down in southern france It's definitely too diverse so be considered just "southern european".

And most italians dont have blue/light eyes, its like 70% of italians who have darker eyes, even in northern italy the majority has dark eyes.
Then why is it then the only people in Italy that look Mediterranean at all have greek ancestry and they're a minority? I think your confusing these "Italians" that you happen to see as typical when they aren't. Maybe its you who's only seen Jersey Shore. Speaking of Dolph Lundgren, Iganzio Abate actually look like him

Old 08-20-2013, 07:05 PM

Quote:
Then why is it then the only people in Italy that look Mediterranean at all have greek ancestry and they're a minority? I think your confusing these "Italians" that you happen to see as typical when they aren't. Maybe its you who's only seen Jersey Shore. Speaking of Dolph Lundgren, Iganzio Abate actually look like him
Ignazio abate look like many blonde serbians and balkans, he doesnt look scandinavian.

And no, I already posted you a crowd of northern italians and they look very mediterranean.

Old 08-20-2013, 08:45 PM

87 posts, read 191,856 times
Quote:
Spain has fewer arab blood than Switzerland or Austria and similar to France. We are as white or more than anything european, you do not talk nonsense. Look haplogroup E1b1b
European Y-DNA haplogroups frequencies by country - Eupedia

Last edited by ESPAÑOL; 08-20-2013 at 09:02 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe