U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-02-2012, 06:42 PM

11 posts, read 19,042 times

Advertisements

So that's why Germans love their dogs so much...

It's probably more "legal" by omission than design, like a previous poster said. In the United States, for example, there are no laws against necrophilia. It would be more disturbing if there were. That they feel the need to make one against beastiality in Germany is strange, but then again these kind of sensationalistic articles tend to exaggerate or misrepresent facts.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-03-2012, 07:56 AM

2,924 posts, read 2,357,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siebenschläfer View Post
So that's why Germans love their dogs so much...

It's probably more "legal" by omission than design, like a previous poster said. In the United States, for example, there are no laws against necrophilia. It would be more disturbing if there were. That they feel the need to make one against beastiality in Germany is strange, but then again these kind of sensationalistic articles tend to exaggerate or misrepresent facts.
What is disturbing is existence of groups like ZETA in Germany...

Old 12-05-2012, 05:14 AM

190 posts, read 462,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkytoes View Post
You STOP that...LOL..That goat is a member of the armed forced or the mascot or something...he/she is not a s*x goat.

A sex goat, but only in dire circunstances. The goat has long eyelashes and lovingly stares many legionarios. The Spanish Foreign Legion has a song about the goat that dates to the war, the goat became too selective and cornered some conscript.
But going back to the thread...it's just one of those weird American things. They have specific laws banning every form of paraphilia in every state!!! Even oral sex is forbibben in some counties!

If you do it with your "best friend" in the intimacy of your house, who the hell is going to punish that? The big eye of the Lord?

Old 12-05-2012, 01:54 PM

13,382 posts, read 21,932,788 times
Something is wrong with people if we need to have specific laws about whether or not they can have intercourse with animals. Or with corpses. Damn, I hate people sometimes. They are among us, folks.

Old 12-05-2012, 02:02 PM

1,076 posts, read 1,498,043 times
IIRC, it was made legal in Germany in 1969. I guess so Fido could take part in the sexual revolution, too.

Old 12-05-2012, 09:43 PM

487 posts, read 779,915 times
They had Hitler. And now they have their animals to have sex with. Germany sounds like a pretty iffy place.

Old 12-06-2012, 01:23 AM

857 posts, read 1,422,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by djohanna View Post
They had Hitler. And now they have their animals to have sex with. Germany sounds like a pretty iffy place.
Why do you think that there are more people who have sex with animals in Germany than in your own country? Please provide proof.

Old 12-06-2012, 06:32 AM

13,036 posts, read 22,012,684 times
I am still puzzled as to why Montpensier keeps attacking American "prudery" when we are discussing bestiality here. Which he also seems to find quite normal and making sense. After all who could possibly condemn anyone having sex with their Dog in the privacy of their own Home ? Seriously ? Wow. "A Sex Goat , but only during dire circumstances" ?!?! Are you freaking kidding me. Humans have evolved beyond being so sexually incontinent that they force their attention on either an other human beings or animals

Being sexually frustrated does not mean attacking the nearest vagina, or anal orifice human or animal is justifiable... Gee whizz, how depraved do you have to be, how pathologically twisted that you cannot even release the tension another way... How about cold showers, and playing with yourself if you are that desperate ?

Or simply manning up and behaving like an adult not like a Baboon on heat with the moral and emotional IQ of manure ? Raping animals is hardly the act of a normal grown up. I am pretty sure many men have suffered sexual frustration in their lives without resorting to rape or bestiality... It's called restraint. Self control.

I cannot believe someone cannot see a difference between oral sex between two consenting adults of the same specie and imposing your sexual perversions on an animal is unable to consent or withdraw consent ? Yes some States in the US have silly laws about human sexual practices but what this has to do with bestiality is beyond me....

I must lead a very sheltered and cocooned life, because the concept of bestiality to me is not only deeply offensive and abhorrent it is also incomprehensibly and intellectually puzzling. Like Paedophilia. I cannot comprehend how any adults would find a five year old sexually attractive and I will never comprehend how a goat or a donkey can be considered a sexual partner either. Morally there are simply no justifications. Intellectually there are no justifications. Emotionally there are no justifications.

And yet even on this forum someone comes out of the woodwork going "what's the big deal , you big prudes ?!?!" and condones it .

Old 12-10-2012, 11:40 AM

190 posts, read 462,756 times
I grew up as a kid in the mountains, as yes, sex with animals was quite common, and still would be if we still had many sheppards.

As to your views about Human Beings, they belong to some sect or religion. Humans are the way they are, not the way you want them to be.The worst attrocities suffered by humans come from people like you. What are you, the Pope?

Old 12-10-2012, 06:42 PM

13,036 posts, read 22,012,684 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Montpensier View Post
I grew up as a kid in the mountains, as yes, sex with animals was quite common, and still would be if we still had many sheppards.

As to your views about Human Beings, they belong to some sect or religion. Humans are the way they are, not the way you want them to be.The worst attrocities suffered by humans come from people like you. What are you, the Pope?

I am an Atheist so not sure where the religion comes in. I am pretty sure the vast majority of human beings find the concept of having sex with an animal pretty repugnant.

People like me ? Atrocities ? Excuse me ? Not sure what finding bestiality a repugnant, un-natural and abnormal aberration has to do with committing atrocities and having faith. Sorry but having sex with creatures who cannot consent nor withdraw consent is completely unacceptable. And so bizarre that even a macro-nano sense of morality would make you realise that.

Prudery has nothing to do with this. It is a question of Ethics. Once again and I shall say this very slowly so you might grasp that concept I thought so easy, mea culpa on that point, WHATEVER TWO CONSENTING ADULTS DO TO EACH OTHER SEXUALLY IS NONE OF MY CONCERN. Human sexuality is a complex and often unfathomable thing and I respect that. HOWEVER when it comes to cross species sexual intercourse and animals are being abused yes I bloody well have a problem with it.

Animals are not here for our sexual gratification. And we do possess as human beings the power of self control and the moral acuity to make ethical judgements. Sex is fabulous but our libido is not an excuse to simply indulge in whatever we fancy simply because we feel like it. We make choices, using reason and despite your belief to the contrary are not held hostages by our hormones and sex drive. I am pretty darn sure many people have felt extremely frustrated sexually before without feeling it justified their perversion for animal's orifices. We have brains as well as sexual organs. A mind, the power of empathy and restraint.

It sounds to me that if the line between right and wrong is so blurred to you, you might be the one more likely to commit atrocities. Basically you are justifying your actions by simply saying you feel like it. Where does that stop ? Do we kill people because they bother us, or it turns us on to see others suffer, do we allow ourselves to sexually abuse and exploit people and children simply because "heck this is the way the cookie crumbles and our sexual desires must be obeyed and given into" ??? The condoning of selfish sexual gratification tells me that our human nature is being debased and soiled so much that we refuse to even consider denying ourselves anything as long as it makes us feel good.

Well sorry buddy but it does not work that way. I find it extraordinary that you seem to imply that having a sense of ethics is more dangerous to society than having no moral compass....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe