Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-30-2012, 08:34 PM

6,470 posts, read 16,402,817 times

Advertisements

BBC News - Animal welfare: Germany moves to ban bestiality

The group opposing the law has a spokesperson who says:
"We see animals as partners and not as a means of gratification. We don't force them to do anything. Animals are much easier to understand than women,"

Oh dear.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-30-2012, 09:58 PM

255 posts, read 927,220 times
That's awful...

... *sighs*

I'm speechless.

Old 11-30-2012, 10:15 PM

61,713 posts, read 87,123,005 times
^^^ oh, really??
Zoophilia and the law - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

BTW: Zoophilia IS legal in 23 states of America

Last edited by elnina; 11-30-2012 at 10:28 PM..

Old 12-01-2012, 05:02 AM

190 posts, read 571,447 times
Legal in Spain. The Spanish Foreign Legion has a famous goat.

Old 12-01-2012, 06:30 AM

13,026 posts, read 24,628,555 times
Very disturbing that it is legal in so many places. The Human Psyche never ceases to amaze and disturb me. How can anyone who is not actually mentally unhinged consider an animal a sexual partner... How repellent and disgusting. Abusing animals for sexual gratification , makes you proud to be human does it not ?

You often hear people "joking" about farmers or soldiers with sheep and cattle and some people find it hilarious too.

I assume Bestiality is legal in some countries more by omission than actually by design ? I would like to believe the vast majorities of societies would think about it so little they would not even think to design laws around the issue rather than actually condoning these debasing and vile acts.

And we are supposed to be the most "sophisticated" and evolved specie too....

Old 12-01-2012, 11:47 AM

190 posts, read 571,447 times
Even during the times of Franco, a diehard Catholic, all mutually consented private sexual acts done in the privacy of your house were legal....so the obsession of Americans with the prohibition of certain sexual acts in certain states must be related with religion. For example, who the frigging cares if a woman loves anal penetration or any other mutually consented sexual behaviour. It probably has to do with protestantism.

Old 12-01-2012, 02:06 PM

13,026 posts, read 24,628,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Montpensier View Post
Even during the times of Franco, a diehard Catholic, all mutually consented private sexual acts done in the privacy of your house were legal....so the obsession of Americans with the prohibition of certain sexual acts in certain states must be related with religion. For example, who the frigging cares if a woman loves anal penetration or any other mutually consented sexual behaviour. It probably has to do with protestantism.

I could not care less what two consenting adults do in the bedroom , and I am a staunch atheist and always have been.

Being against Bestiality has nothing to do with being a prude. An animal cannot give or withdraw consent and a human having sex with an animal is beyond grotesque, it is abuse. As well as completely grotesque and abhorrent. An aberation of nature too.

I am not sure what a consenting adult woman having anal sex has to do with a man mounting a goat for sexual gratification....

PEOPLE can do bloody well as they like to each other. This thread is about bestiality. Not human sexual intercourse whatever varied form it might take.

If fifty consenting adults want to partake in a sexual orgy dressed up as clowns whilst swinging from chandeliers or are into S&M rituals or want to dress up and roleplay like babies then fine. Whatever floats those people's boats. I might find it bizarre even repugnant but that is not my problem.

When an innocent animal is involved then that I do object to. And I am about as Protestant as the Buddha.

Old 12-02-2012, 03:11 PM

2,702 posts, read 6,029,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mooseketeer View Post
i could not care less what two consenting adults do in the bedroom , and i am a staunch atheist and always have been.

Being against bestiality has nothing to do with being a prude. An animal cannot give or withdraw consent and a human having sex with an animal is beyond grotesque, it is abuse. As well as completely grotesque and abhorrent. An aberation of nature too.

I am not sure what a consenting adult woman having anal sex has to do with a man mounting a goat for sexual gratification....

People can do bloody well as they like to each other. This thread is about bestiality. Not human sexual intercourse whatever varied form it might take.

If fifty consenting adults want to partake in a sexual orgy dressed up as clowns whilst swinging from chandeliers or are into s&m rituals or want to dress up and roleplay like babies then fine. Whatever floats those people's boats. I might find it bizarre even repugnant but that is not my problem.

When an innocent animal is involved then that i do object to. And i am about as protestant as the buddha.
Best. Post. Ever.

Old 12-02-2012, 04:06 PM

6,470 posts, read 16,402,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Montpensier View Post
Legal in Spain. The Spanish Foreign Legion has a famous goat.
You STOP that...LOL..That goat is a member of the armed forced or the mascot or something...he/she is not a s*x goat.

Old 12-02-2012, 05:45 PM

4,927 posts, read 5,315,080 times
Default Yes...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooseketeer View Post
I could not care less what two consenting adults do in the bedroom , and I am a staunch atheist and always have been.

Being against Bestiality has nothing to do with being a prude. An animal cannot give or withdraw consent and a human having sex with an animal is beyond grotesque, it is abuse. As well as completely grotesque and abhorrent. An aberation of nature too.

PEOPLE can do bloody well as they like to each other. This thread is about bestiality. Not human sexual intercourse whatever varied form it might take.

If fifty consenting adults want to partake in a sexual orgy dressed up as clowns whilst swinging from chandeliers or are into S&M rituals or want to dress up and roleplay like babies then fine. Whatever floats those people's boats. I might find it bizarre even repugnant but that is not my problem.

When an innocent animal is involved then that I do object to. And I am about as Protestant as the Buddha.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chanteuse d' Opéra View Post
Best. Post. Ever.
thank you Mooseketeer for your very clear and concise response, very well said.

Best regards, sincerely

HomeIsWhere...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe