Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-29-2013, 04:58 AM

381 posts, read 945,556 times

Advertisements

Don Caballero: British are Andalusian gypsies living under a constant drizzle.

Easthome: British are all mixed, they all have Pakistani and African blood in them.

Old 03-29-2013, 05:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don_Caballero View Post
Why because I tell that so many brits are mediterranean looking then Im mentally disabled, you americans who always believe brits are blonde and nordic and stuff couldnt be further from the truth. A lot of brits/irish look like mediterranean peoples, I can name more than a few, sean connery, catherine zeta jones, rowan atkinson (mr bean), bono and the entire U2 band, the beatles members, oasis members, the corrs, cheryl cole, victoria beckham, colin farrel, etc.

Not Mediterranean looking at all, but they look just like all Western Europeans 5.000 years ago.

Old 03-29-2013, 05:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by french user View Post
Sure! British and Spanish have obviously not much in common, whatever it is genetically, culturally of geographically. Maybe being in Europe... But even this is not sure.

I'm Sorry for the delusions of "Don Caballero"...

After seeing hordes of British university students making an ass of themselves in Salou, I must conclude that there's no similarity whatsoever. Hell, and those are university students!!! Just one question, why do they disguise themselves as borderline pri.icks?

Man, and they are all atrocious looking, fat, unfit, they dress awfully, incredible!!!...and they eat crap, they gulp absolutely anything, they swallow the cheapest alcohols and they scream all day!!! What kind of education do they receive? You don't find people like that in Spain, not even in the worse neigbourhoods..and even less among university students.

Marabunta, that's what they are. I guess it's the famous British caste system, I bet they must have good "public" universities and universities for those pariahs.

I've seen Americans on their Spring Break and in no way they are comparable.

Last edited by Komodo666; 03-29-2013 at 05:26 AM..

Old 03-29-2013, 05:16 AM

2,860 posts, read 5,234,553 times
I found funny that "Don Caballero" always post "exemples" of people of American or Irish nationality of Welsh or Irish origins. Almost never English people. England represents about 80% of British isles population!

Old 03-29-2013, 05:22 AM

2,673 posts, read 5,431,450 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by french user View Post
I found funny that "Don Caballero" always post "exemples" of people of American or Irish nationality of Welsh or Irish origins. Almost never English people. England represents about 80% of British isles population!
Yes that's true. The Irish and Welsh never claim to be Germanic anyway.

Old 03-29-2013, 05:28 AM

535 posts, read 1,507,942 times
Currently, I'm in Barcelona for some time and Don_Caballero's dark-skinned, all-mediterranean Brits hardly exist. It is sometimes quite hard to distinguish between Dutch, English or German tourists/residents here, except you hear them talking in their language. Just like there are a lot of Spaniards or French who could be Italian etc.

In addition, Spanish and British people really aren't nothing alike on average. They have a totally different attitude, culture and way of dressing. Weird that some users on here seem to have an obnoxious obsession with Britain's genetic makeup, perceiving Brits either as "palest" people on earth or as more related to Pakistanis or Cypriots than to Dutch or Germans.

Old 03-29-2013, 05:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brabham12 View Post
Currently, I'm in Barcelona for some time and Don_Caballero's dark-skinned, all-mediterranean Brits hardly exist. It is sometimes quite hard to distinguish between Dutch, English or German tourists/residents here, except you hear them talking in their language. Just like there are a lot of Spaniards or French who could be Italian etc.

In addition, Spanish and British people really aren't nothing alike on average. They have a totally different attitude, culture and way of dressing. Weird that some users on here seem to have an obnoxious obsession with Britain's genetic makeup, perceiving Brits either as "palest" people on earth or as more related to Pakistanis or Cypriots than to Dutch or Germans.

I'm also in Barcelona and there are no dark-skinned mediterranean Brits because they have no sun. We don't distinguish Brits for their features, but for their size (taller, bigger, fatter), paler (no sun) and strange dressings (pastel colors, strange shoes, impossible combinations, clothing from cheap rebates) and the poor work of hairdressers in England, it looks like English hairdressers are frozen in the industrial revolution, and because they are always in groups and never ever speak Spanish, not the case of Americans.

We don't distinguish nationalities by features, but by clothing, stance, etc. Shoes are a giveaway.

The only people people distinguish by physical attributes are Russian women, they are stunning!!!

Last edited by Komodo666; 03-29-2013 at 05:47 AM..

Old 03-29-2013, 09:45 AM

14,808 posts, read 11,888,893 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Komodo666 View Post
Don Caballero: British are Andalusian gypsies living under a constant drizzle.

Easthome: British are all mixed, they all have Pakistani and African blood in them.
You are posting rubbish!!! So you think that all Britain's have Pakistani or Indian blood! You also think that it constantly 'drizzles'!!! Stop posting nonsense

Old 03-29-2013, 09:54 AM

9,980 posts, read 12,324,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Komodo666 View Post
I'm also in Barcelona and there are no dark-skinned mediterranean Brits because they have no sun. We don't distinguish Brits for their features, but for their size (taller, bigger, fatter), paler (no sun) and strange dressings (pastel colors, strange shoes, impossible combinations, clothing from cheap rebates) and the poor work of hairdressers in England, it looks like English hairdressers are frozen in the industrial revolution, and because they are always in groups and never ever speak Spanish, not the case of Americans.

We don't distinguish nationalities by features, but by clothing, stance, etc. Shoes are a giveaway.

The only people people distinguish by physical attributes are Russian women, they are stunning!!!
This is rude and offensive and is based on stereotypes. Because this is based on stereotypes it shows that your knowledge is lacking. It looks like your the one who is ''frozen in time'' in a world of your own.

thank you goodbye

Old 03-29-2013, 11:42 AM

Not based on stereotypes at all, everyday I see at least 100 justly arrived Brits. Maybe it's the batch arriving now, wealthy Brits (dress better, not so fat) arrive during Automn.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe