Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-03-2013, 08:38 PM

749 posts, read 920,609 times

Advertisements

Does anyone know of a forum in Spain, where I can communicate with people about their country?

I love the music, I love the people, I love the architecture.....I also speak the language. Thank you,
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-04-2013, 10:35 AM

9 posts, read 20,042 times
Hi!. First of all, I am sorry for my english. There is a web, where you can find forums and a lot of information about my country. The web is Hostales Madrid, Apartments, Hotels, & Madrid Tourist Information , it is web of an american who is living in madrid. All is in english so, you are not going to have any problem. Ah!! You can find information about any region of Spain. Just ask anything.

Sorry for my typos but you know the cell phone...

Thank you.

Old 08-04-2013, 07:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by agnimani View Post
Hi!. First of all, I am sorry for my english. There is a web, where you can find forums and a lot of information about my country. The web is Hostales Madrid, Apartments, Hotels, & Madrid Tourist Information , it is web of an american who is living in madrid. All is in english so, you are not going to have any problem. Ah!! You can find information about any region of Spain. Just ask anything.

Sorry for my typos but you know the cell phone...

Thank you.
THANK YOU!!! For being so helpful. I will try to find it. Your English is nearly perfect.....do not be so hard on yourself.

I love the music of Alejandro Sanz, Chambao, and David Bisbal. Fantastic entertainers. You must be very proud of your country.

Old 08-05-2013, 08:18 AM

9 posts, read 20,042 times
Thank you so much. You are very kind. Yes I am proud than I am spaniard. But you have to be proud too. I guess that you are from the States. And I think that it is a beautiful country and a wonderful people. I have met american people and I only have good words for them. GREAT people!!!.

I am surprised that you know those spaniards singers. Well if you have any question, just ask me. Thank you so much from a woman from Spain. Bye.

Old 08-06-2013, 07:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by agnimani View Post
Thank you so much. You are very kind. Yes I am proud than I am spaniard. But you have to be proud too. I guess that you are from the States. And I think that it is a beautiful country and a wonderful people. I have met american people and I only have good words for them. GREAT people!!!.

I am surprised that you know those spaniards singers. Well if you have any question, just ask me. Thank you so much from a woman from Spain. Bye.

Thank you, agnimani......when I am ready to visit County of Andalucia, I shall contact you.

In the meantime, if there are singers equivalent to the ones mention above, let me know. I love the flamenco touch in the music. Adios y Hasta La Vista.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe