Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-06-2014, 06:36 AM

595 posts, read 719,525 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloxias View Post
It did sound more like an excuse than a proper fact, sorry.
No, are facts. The Balkans are the most backward region in Europe, much more than Iberia. Italy is more traditional, religious and less freedom than Iberia. Sorry you don't want to admit it, but for most of us it is like this .

Quote:
See the truth is hurting you because I have point out how better of Italy and the Balkans are compared to Iberian countries and Greece which is why you give such a defensive and pathetic argument back to me.
Why are you so aggressive?

Seems the truth about the Balkans and Italy is hurting you

I would like to see any graph showing that the Balkans are better than Iberia.

Sorry that I pointed out the real truth but it is reality which I know you do not really like.

Quote:
Economies of most European countries, the US, Australia, even China and Japan are turning out more better in just nearly about everything than Spain/Portugal and Greece could ever offer
Yes, but not Italy, and for sure not the Balkans.

Quote:
maybe it is because the latter countries are too Mediterranean and traditional perhaps, LOL.
Yes, probably, and as Italy and the Balkans are more traditional than Iberia, so its economy is also going badly.

Quote:
Do not even bother wasting time bring to past on Mussolini which will not change anything.
Sorry that I pointed out the real truth but it is reality which I know you do not really like.

Quote:
What are you going to do about this then?
Me? Nothing.

Why don't you put videos about Italian protests?

Last edited by Rozenn; 03-06-2014 at 07:18 AM.. Reason: Orphaned - Response to an edited post

Old 03-06-2014, 07:05 AM

603 posts, read 1,631,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by victus View Post
I have not asked any questions

No, are facts. The Balkans are the most backward region in Europe, much more than Iberia. Italy is more traditional, religious and less freedom than Iberia.

Why are you so aggressive?

Seems the truth about the Balkans and Italy is hurting you

I would like to see any graph showing that the Balkans are better than Iberia.

Yes, but not Italy, and for sure not the Balkans.

Yes, probably, and as Italy and the Balkans are more traditional than Iberia, so its economy is also going badly.

Me? Nothing.

Why don't you put videos about Italian protests?
Nevermind about the question part.

Lol, The Balkans is poor but still not as anywhere near as poor as Spain or Greece, sorry but it is the truth.

Hahahaha, Mainland Italy is less traditional and poor than Spain is on average, due to the fact Italy has much more fascinating history than Spain will ever have no matter what you say.

When people think of Italy, they suddenly think of the Romans, nice quality food such as Pasta, Pizza, risotto, the Renaissance, Michaelangelo, Di Vinci etc.

When people think of Spain they only think of the hot whether beaches, Mediterranean food, models (who are a little to skinny), very tanned people, flamenco dancers, the Moors, Phoenicians, oddly Mexicans and Gypsies, sorry but that is how it is.

Italy protests are irrelevant to the severe ones that are more active in Iberia and Greece.

The real truth will come from anything that is worth a thousand words.

Here is your graph on economies
Richest countries:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi..._20_GDP_ZP.svg
Poorest countries and highest unemployment:
http://cdn.static-economist.com/site...png?1388508952
http://i1.wp.com/armstrongeconomics....ent-Europe.jpg
http://rwer.files.wordpress.com/2012...on_2011_25.png

Old 03-06-2014, 07:18 AM

39 posts, read 82,461 times
Quote:
Italy protests are irrelevant to the severe ones that are more active in Iberia and Greece.
Fair point I have to agree with you here. Comparing the situation of Spain, Greece and especially Portugal to Italy's centre-north is embarassing, yes.

Old 03-06-2014, 07:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloriaEstefan View Post
Fair point I have to agree with you here. Comparing the situation of Spain, Greece and especially Portugal to Italy's centre-north is embarassing, yes.
Exactly.

Embarrassing for those poor Iberians and Greeks unfortunately which is the truth.

Old 03-06-2014, 08:04 AM

595 posts, read 719,525 times
Quote:
Lol, The Balkans is poor but still not as anywhere near as poor as Spain or Greece, sorry but it is the truth.
LOL.
The Balkans are the poorest region in Europe, much more than Iberia. Sorry, those are facts.

Quote:
Hahahaha, Mainland Italy is less traditional and poor than Spain is on average, due to the fact Italy has much more fascinating history than Spain will ever have no matter what you say.
No, mainland Italy is much more religious, traditional and less freedom than Iberia (and much more corrupt) sorry but it is the truth

Where is the relation between history and being more traditional?

Quote:
When people think of Spain they only think of the hot whether beaches, Mediterranean food, models (who are a little to skinny), very tanned people, flamenco dancers, the Moors, Phoenicians, oddly Mexicans and Gypsies, sorry but that is how it is.
Why you have to be sorry? Spain attracts many more tourists than Italy.
Iberians are quite proud about their culture

Quote:
Are irrelevant to you
Italy protests are quite violent, thats a fact

Quote:
Here is your graph on economies
Richest countries:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi..._20_GDP_ZP.svg
I asked about graphics about Balkans economies, not Italy

Anyway, look Italy on those lists, then look Spain, look Portugal and then look the Balkans.
List of countries by GDP (nominal) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Those graphics are about unemployment, not about poor countries. Anyway, compare the unemployment in Portugal and Italy
if these graphs were about poverty, the Balkan countries would be in the lead, far ahead of Iberia, sorry

Old 03-06-2014, 09:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by victus View Post
LOL.
The Balkans are the poorest region in Europe, much more than Iberia. Sorry, those are facts.

No, mainland Italy is much more religious, traditional and less freedom than Iberia (and much more corrupt) sorry but it is the truth

Where is the relation between history and being more traditional?

Why you have to be sorry? Spain attracts many more tourists than Italy.
Iberians are quite proud about their culture

Are irrelevant to you
Italy protests are quite violent, thats a fact

I asked about graphics about Balkans economies, not Italy

Anyway, look Italy on those lists, then look Spain, look Portugal and then look the Balkans.
List of countries by GDP (nominal) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Those graphics are about unemployment, not about poor countries. Anyway, compare the unemployment in Portugal and Italy
if these graphs were about poverty, the Balkan countries would be in the lead, far ahead of Iberia, sorry
The Balkans may have been the poorest region one time but not anymore than Spain, Portugal or Greece which are now worse of than the Balkans in the situation, you would be silly to not except it.

The mainland Italy has more chance of being less corrupt atleast compared to Iberia which is now become much more, unfortunately for you haha.

There just as much in relation between history and tradition as well as being modern and more advanced.

I just being honest frankly Italy does attract a lot more tourists than Spain due to it's history and culture which is as great and diverse as France, while Spain is not as diverse and more limited I am afraid to say.

Italy is irrelevant in protests and what I say is just not what you want to hear.

Unemployment and being poor are the same to me with slight differences that is all.

Charts or not, it is your downfall if you want to lie and pretend that unemployment does not exist in Spain or Portugal, smells more like denial to me than honesty.

Old 03-06-2014, 09:16 AM

Quote:
The Balkans may have been the poorest region one time but not anymore than Spain, Portugal or Greece which are now worse of than the Balkans in the situation, you would be silly to not except it.
The Balkans (some countries at least) may be poorer at the moment but they are on the rise. You really can't say the same about the Iberian countries.

Old 03-06-2014, 09:21 AM

Quote:
The Balkans (some countries at least) may be poorer at the moment but they are on the rise. You really can't say the same about the Iberian countries.
I agreed totally with this all.

The Balkans are on the rising much more than Iberian countries which have already had their time and day like Greece has.

Old 03-06-2014, 09:23 AM

Quote:
The Balkans are on the rising much more than Iberian countries which have already had their time and day like Greece has.
You can't go on forever with an economy based on speculation and abusivism, can you?

Old 03-06-2014, 09:25 AM

Quote:
You can't go on forever with an economy based on speculation and abusivism, can you?
Exactly, you truly cannot because you have to progress and change or adapt.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe