Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-24-2013, 05:34 PM

26,778 posts, read 22,521,872 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigSwede View Post
As usual we will be paid by France to attack Russia so they won´t intervene.
Please stay out of it, let Russia intervene.

It needs another revolution, so this involvement might speed up the internal turmoil and all.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-24-2013, 05:37 PM

1,911 posts, read 3,024,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dunno what to put here View Post
In parts, maybe, but overall, I wouldn't call it very desirable. Poor, often parochial in mindset and quite violent, even if you exclude the odd riot in Belfast. Some nice rural houses if you can afford the luxury. I'd opt for somewhere like Yorkshire over NI.
Belfast is one of the safest cities in Europe and has become a major tourist destination. It's not the war zone that the media makes it out to be. NI is a beautiful province. You'd just avoid any areas at risk of flashpoints.

Old 11-24-2013, 05:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by non-creep View Post
Belfast is one of the safest cities in Europe and has become a major tourist destination. It's not the war zone that the media makes it out to be. NI is a beautiful province. You'd just avoid any areas at risk of flashpoints.
Please leave your internal bickering for less significant threads.
We are talking about something more global and exciting here, like WWIII.

Old 11-24-2013, 05:43 PM

22,112 posts, read 29,570,200 times
Quote:
Belfast has one of the highest rates of homicide of any city in western Europe - along with Glasgow. I don't know about the overall crime rate vs the rest of Europe, but Belfast is one of the most violent cities in the UK, again, along with Glasgow.

Beautiful it may be, but a very desirable place? I think that's a bit of a stretch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
Right.

So which country will Russia be threatening/supporting in this particular scenario? Neither country is a dictatorship or an Islamic regime so I am not sure where Russia stands.

Old 11-24-2013, 05:54 PM

Quote:
WWIII bring it on. The world needs a good shakeup. Leave me out of the fighting part though.

Old 11-24-2013, 06:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunno what to put here View Post

Right.

So which country will Russia be threatening/supporting in this particular scenario? Neither country is a dictatorship or an Islamic regime so I am not sure where Russia stands.
It stands with its money.
So the safest bet is to say that Russia will support the country whose banks harbor the most of Russian money.

Old 11-24-2013, 06:08 PM

Quote:
WWIII bring it on.
I can't.
So go and attack Spain first, per OP request.

Old 11-24-2013, 06:12 PM

Quote:
I can't.
So go and attack Spain first, per OP request.
The Brits have already invaded Spain anyway (long ago). There are 750,000 of them living in Spain already turning much of it into Southend with palm trees and good weather.

Old 11-24-2013, 06:21 PM

45,329 posts, read 60,500,026 times
Quote:
The Brits have already invaded Spain anyway (long ago). There are 750,000 of them living in Spain already turning much of it into Southend with palm trees and good weather.

Yep.

GORDON RAMSAY Kitchen Nightmares UK LA PARRA de BURRIANA Full Episode 3D - YouTube

Rule Britannia.

Old 11-24-2013, 06:25 PM

Quote:
Palm trees don't count, you want some island, remember?

( I bet no one cares, once everyone got access to palm trees and good weather.)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe