U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-07-2013, 07:16 PM

4,654 posts, read 3,711,178 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaroW View Post
USA didn't choose to save France. All American people were against intervention. But after the attacks they suffered they decided to interverne (what a shame!)...they do it at the end of the war to save their own country and let 60 millions people die in 4 years. You call it "freed France from Germany"?
What make French anger about American is that they present themself (US) as the Liberator of France and French people lol...

And why are we always speaking about saving France in WW? If it is a WW, it s not only France who have to be thankfull...

Not to mention that American soldiers raped thousands of Normans women in Normandy. They had to abort. American people then appeared more like the Hell than the Liberator.

But American dont know or forget that part of the History...
France did not help the US because they love americans but by revenge on the english

Old 12-07-2013, 07:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ameriscot View Post
1. Send it back.

2. I love many countries but I don't want to live in all of them. I never said I loved France more than any other country. I love Scotland more. So what?

3. You haven't a clue. You were naming countries and their military and to call it England is misleading. I know most Americans call the entire island of Great Britain England, but that is incorrect. I'm sure you don't know that Scotland and Wales each have their own parliament, own education systems, health care system, laws that are totally separate from the government in London.

4. Learn how to type. There should be spaces between commas and the next word and your grammar and spelling aren't good either.
1-u said,that if Scotland break away from UK,u will move to France.?
That means that u love France as much as Scotland or the US

Old 12-07-2013, 07:47 PM

55,668 posts, read 74,655,684 times
from cowardly behavior, lots of it, but then again how many of u have been invaded and conquered, (southern people are exempt from this question).
but then again when is the last time american bravery has been tested? think hard about this b4 u answer.
and i am not talking about our soldiers i mean the ones running around in black t shirt xbox and skate board, sponging off mama til they are 40 plus.

Old 12-07-2013, 07:50 PM

U avoided my question: How come France voted against the war in Iraq and end up sending troups in Iraq, how do u explain that? What does it tell u about France?

Old 12-07-2013, 07:55 PM

Quote:
1. Send it back.

2. I love many countries but I don't want to live in all of them. I never said I loved France more than any other country. I love Scotland more. So what?

3. You haven't a clue. You were naming countries and their military and to call it England is misleading. I know most Americans call the entire island of Great Britain England, but that is incorrect. I'm sure you don't know that Scotland and Wales each have their own parliament, own education systems, health care system, laws that are totally separate from the government in London.

4. Learn how to type. There should be spaces between commas and the next word and your grammar and spelling aren't good either.
I know all that and it doesn't mean much,they're still subjects of their majesty the Queen of England

Old 12-07-2013, 08:02 PM

Quote:
1. Send it back.

Just for ur info English is my 3rd language,i'm still learning,we learn something everyday,i bet ur monolingual.

Old 12-08-2013, 01:39 AM

4,557 posts, read 5,126,775 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scobby View Post
U avoided my question: How come France voted against the war in Iraq and end up sending troups in Iraq, how do u explain that? What does it tell u about France?
Ehm... So, how many troops did France send to Iraq?

Old 12-08-2013, 02:12 AM

993 posts, read 1,589,017 times
Quote:
I know all that and it doesn't mean much,they're still subjects of their majesty the Queen of England
Elizabeth II (often known as the "Queen of England" by Americans) is also the Queen of Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Jamaica etc, does this mean that those places are "a part of England" too?

Elizabeth II, who is the Queen of the entire Commonwealth Realm and not just the UK or England, is of course not a political figure. Infact there is not any political monarchs in Europe or the western world anylonger.

Old 12-08-2013, 02:14 AM

4,123 posts, read 4,750,631 times
Quote:
She is queen of the UK, not just England although most Scots would be happy if that was true. No one is referred to as subject any more. I am a dual citizen and my naturalisation paper does not include the word subject. I am opposed to having a monarchy. It's time for them to go.

Old 12-08-2013, 02:22 AM

4,123 posts, read 4,750,631 times
Quote:
1-u said,that if Scotland break away from UK,u will move to France.?
That means that u love France as much as Scotland or the US
This is a really stupid argument. I would never live in the US again so I don't know why you keep mentioning it. If Scotland becomes independent from the UK I think it would be an economic disaster. So moving to France would be a good option. If we were rich I would love a second home in France so we could live in both.

Understand? End of discussion. I'm out of here. Argue with yourself.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or