Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-25-2014, 11:20 AM

28 posts, read 61,745 times

Advertisements

Hey y'all! I've been to Madrid a few months ago and have been to this place that is kinda cool, but I can't recall the name. I would like to know because I got such a nice picture from it, I wonder how is it called and what goes on there. It was basically this small square that had this small football court and walls around, which had graffiti on them. It was on el Centro (downtown) and it was close to a market and a few asian-owned business. Thanks in advance!

Hola a todos! Yo he ido a Madrid alguns meses atras e he estado en este lugar que era bonito, pero no puedo recordar cómo se llamava. Me gustaría saberlo porque tengo una bonita foto del lugar y me gustaría saber más sobre el lugar. É como una plaza pequeña en el Centro de Madrid y tenía una pequeña cancha de fútbol de cimiento. Había paredes en el entorno, que tienen graffiti. Era cerca de ún mercado y e alguns tiendas de chinos. Gracias desde ya!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-25-2014, 11:35 AM

Location: Segovia, central Spain, 1230 m asl, Csb Mediterranean with strong continental influence, 40º43 N
3,094 posts, read 3,573,670 times
It looks like a small square that sinks bellow the ground level, so I couldn't say where is that.

Old 01-25-2014, 12:27 PM

3,379 posts, read 5,533,618 times
I know this! It's either at Tirso de Molina or La Latina metro. Apparently it's just a place to hang out, play sports, drink without causing too much trouble to other pedestrians. I thought it was cool. I just asked my friend who lives right off it, I'll return when I find out the name.

Old 01-25-2014, 01:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse44 View Post
I know this! It's either at Tirso de Molina or La Latina metro. Apparently it's just a place to hang out, play sports, drink without causing too much trouble to other pedestrians. I thought it was cool. I just asked my friend who lives right off it, I'll return when I find out the name.
Yes! It is just by La Latina station. Thanks for your reply! I didn't expect to get the answer this quickly lol

It is right next the Mercado de la Cevada. The place is called Plaza de la Cebada, apparently, and it is below the ground level indeed. Check the pictures, guys, specially if you like graffiti.

Thank you so much

Old 01-25-2014, 02:20 PM

3,379 posts, read 5,533,618 times
"El Campo de Cebada" is what she tells me. I was just there last week so I was surprised to see the content of this thread. Haha.

Old 01-25-2014, 03:20 PM

Big coincidence haha

I've been there around March 2013. I was walking around aimlessly with a friend and we stumbled upon this place. And I even got to play ball a lil' bit with those kids lol. Just saw this pic today and started wondering what was it called

Old 04-07-2014, 12:16 PM

6 posts, read 7,695 times
La Latina for sure :-)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe