Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-06-2014, 09:53 AM

58 posts, read 94,669 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
The real question is, is the OP a real Spaniard, and are the other "Spanish" posters Spanish, too? Strangely enough these "Spanish" members are attracted like moths to a flame to any topic concerning Spain
I guess any thread about Spain and any CD user from Spain should be forbidden then. Yes I am Spanish and I'd say the OP is Spanish too, or at least an expat living in Spain.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-06-2014, 11:40 AM

285 posts, read 749,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elkai View Post
I guess any thread about Spain and any CD user from Spain should be forbidden then. Yes I am Spanish and I'd say the OP is Spanish too, or at least an expat living in Spain.
You're right my friend.
The truth is there, no matter if I'm Spanish or not (yes, I'm Spanish)
The problem is the incresing repression the native population suffers, wages fall, taxes increases, the destruction of the whole wellfare system, a great increase of poverty, crime, the neverending huge political corruption...

It's funny but only the protests of native spanish people are heavily repressed, if the protests are being held by non-spanish people, like this one, La manifestacin por el joven mal desaparecido deriva en incidentes | Andaluca | EL MUNDO
in which black immigrants protested because they thought that one of their companions was missing and murdered ( he was alive, he simply went to another city...) , a protest that ended up with violent riots... the anti-riot squads didn't acted as usual (beating, firing rubber bullets...) and no one was arrested...

The native population of that village have been demanding a permit to make a peaceful demostration for months (they protest against the buliding of a road or something like that), and it was denied... if they had tried to do the same kind of protest as the african people they would had ended up crushed by the anti-riot squads.

It looks like that the native spanish population is in the target for repression. what's happening in my native country?

Old 02-06-2014, 01:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kantabriansea View Post
You're right my friend.
The truth is there, no matter if I'm Spanish or not (yes, I'm Spanish)
The problem is the incresing repression the native population suffers, wages fall, taxes increases, the destruction of the whole wellfare system, a great increase of poverty, crime, the neverending huge political corruption...

It's funny but only the protests of native spanish people are heavily repressed, if the protests are being held by non-spanish people, like this one, La manifestacin por el joven mal desaparecido deriva en incidentes | Andaluca | EL MUNDO
in which black immigrants protested because they thought that one of their companions was missing and murdered ( he was alive, he simply went to another city...) , a protest that ended up with violent riots... the anti-riot squads didn't acted as usual (beating, firing rubber bullets...) and no one was arrested...

The native population of that village have been demanding a permit to make a peaceful demostration for months (they protest against the buliding of a road or something like that), and it was denied... if they had tried to do the same kind of protest as the african people they would had ended up crushed by the anti-riot squads.

It looks like that the native spanish population is in the target for repression. what's happening in my native country?
Our country is ****ed up. It has been for a long time. However, you can't complain about immigrants because you're seen as racist and people complain "Spaniards are racist" and they don't even know the truth. I'm not a racist (my girlfriend is Romanian) but a great percentage of people who immigrated to Spain before the crisis were living off Government subsidies while Spaniards were denied those subsidies. Many of them are still living off to this day, when thousands of Spanish families are living under a bridge. And they won't go.. That's the difference between immigration in Northern Europe and immigration in Spain. And then you have to count young Northern European tourists heading to places like Ibiza, Salou, Lloret de Mar. And 80% of Spanish population who shut their mouths up because, as long as they have football games every weekend and idiotic TV shows such as Sálvame, they are happy. They live in their own bubbles.

Old 02-06-2014, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Our country is ****ed up. It has been for a long time. However, you can't complain about immigrants because you're seen as racist and people complain "Spaniards are racist" and they don't even know the truth. I'm not a racist (my girlfriend is Romanian) but a great percentage of people who immigrated to Spain before the crisis were living off Government subsidies while Spaniards were denied those subsidies. Many of them are still living off to this day, when thousands of Spanish families are living under a bridge. And they won't go.. That's the difference between immigration in Northern Europe and immigration in Spain. And then you have to count young Northern European tourists heading to places like Ibiza, Salou, Lloret de Mar. And 80% of Spanish population who shut their mouths up because, as long as they have football games every weekend and idiotic TV shows such as Sálvame, they are happy. They live in their own bubbles.

The sad real truth about our own country...

For some time now I don't even care if someone thinks I'm racist, extreme left-right-anarchist-capitalist... whatever.
I do care about what is actually happening. I know that left wing parties are disabled when talking about immigration... a very good tactic of the capitalist elites, all those years of social enginering are bearing the desired results.
Right wing parties have been always the pets of the economical elites, so they won't say or do anything against the massive immigration... and if they do, they'll end up as golden dawn in Greece.

From time to time you can read in the Spanish newspapers (or radio, tv news...) a kind of campaign, asking for more immigration, and the arguments are that we need more workers, that the populations is growing old, that the population decreases... and all those arguments are false, and are easily provable.
We have 6 million unemployed and a young unemplyment rate around 50%.
We have "received" around 9 million immigrants in 14 years, last year more than 300.000. The natural population growth in Spain has been always positive (even in the 80's) and today the population is growing even faster.
Recently the goverment have modified some data from the national statistic institute, but even with the modified data, the facts I mentioned above remain the same.

If Spain continues this way, massive unemployment, almost no control of massive immigration, generalized political corruption, lowering the workers conditions... the country will become something between Somalia and Mexico.

Old 02-06-2014, 03:22 PM

Quote:
The sad real truth about our own country...

For some time now I don't even care if someone thinks I'm racist, extreme left-right-anarchist-capitalist... whatever.
I do care about what is actually happening. I know that left wing parties are disabled when talking about immigration... a very good tactic of the capitalist elites, all those years of social enginering are bearing the desired results.
Right wing parties have been always the pets of the economical elites, so they won't say or do anything against the massive immigration... and if they do, they'll end up as golden dawn in Greece.

From time to time you can read in the Spanish newspapers (or radio, tv news...) a kind of campaign, asking for more immigration, and the arguments are that we need more workers, that the populations is growing old, that the population decreases... and all those arguments are false, and are easily provable.
We have 6 million unemployed and a young unemplyment rate around 50%.
We have "received" around 9 million immigrants in 14 years, last year more than 300.000. The natural population growth in Spain has been always positive (even in the 80's) and today the population is growing even faster.
Recently the goverment have modified some data from the national statistic institute, but even with the modified data, the facts I mentioned above remain the same.

If Spain continues this way, massive unemployment, almost no control of massive immigration, generalized political corruption, lowering the workers conditions... the country will become something between Somalia and Mexico.
Agree. But there is no such thing as a far-right party in Spain, only far-right organizations and groups. Other "tolerant" countries in Europe do have official far-right parties at their own parliaments. It's not only a Golden Dawn thing.
I can say that people in other countries think Spain is more homogeneous than it actually is. Also, we have a reputation of being lazy when we work more hours than just everybody else in EU. Well, Portugal and Greece are ahead.
And btw, to some foreign media (especially Anglo media) we are ALREADY the Ethiopia of Europe. I'd rather say Greece fits more in that "Somalia of Europe"
9 millions of LEGAL immigrants. I'd like to know the number of ILLEGAL immigrants as well.

Old 02-07-2014, 08:17 AM

1,646 posts, read 3,485,636 times
Quote:
Wonderful explanation, can I hug you? Aplausos para Elkai.

Old 02-07-2014, 12:43 PM

Quote:
Agree. But there is no such thing as a far-right party in Spain, only far-right organizations and groups. Other "tolerant" countries in Europe do have official far-right parties at their own parliaments. It's not only a Golden Dawn thing.
I can say that people in other countries think Spain is more homogeneous than it actually is. Also, we have a reputation of being lazy when we work more hours than just everybody else in EU. Well, Portugal and Greece are ahead.
And btw, to some foreign media (especially Anglo media) we are ALREADY the Ethiopia of Europe. I'd rather say Greece fits more in that "Somalia of Europe"
9 millions of LEGAL immigrants. I'd like to know the number of ILLEGAL immigrants as well.

There are dozens of far right parties in Spain, but they're tiny and they get on badly between each others.
I know the anglo have been using their powerful propaganda machinery to damage Spanish interests, nothing new, it has been this way for 500 years.

It's impossible to know how many illegal immigrants entered Spain... in a few years most of them get spanish nationality, and they're taken out of any kind of the foreign records, and I couldn't find any statistic about nationalitazions since 2009... maybe it's a state secret now

btw I've updated this thread http://www.city-data.com/forum/europ...n-spain-9.html
With the last news... the massive assaults to the frontier involving more than 1400 black african immigrants...

Spain will be the escape valve to the superpopulation of the sub-saharan countries, there're places like Nigeria that had a population of around 50 Millions and a generation later they're more than 170 million... they can " export" 2 miilion immigrants each year and still increase their population...

Old 02-07-2014, 10:24 PM

4,857 posts, read 7,604,267 times
Have the people of Spain taken to the streets in real protest of the brutal beatings or do they support it?

Old 02-07-2014, 10:52 PM

1,509 posts, read 1,794,035 times
Quote:
Obviously when I talk about USA I'm not talking about average American people, but the economical elite who rules USA, and therefore the world...sometimes using their politicians puppets or their agencies like the CIA, the WHINSEC formerly known as the US Army School of the Americas, in the same way they did in all South America in places like Chile, Argentina, Colombia...
Oh, that would be me.

I'll forward your post to the European Union, they are in charge of this now.

Old 02-08-2014, 06:53 AM

8,069 posts, read 6,963,583 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dport7674 View Post
Have the people of Spain taken to the streets in real protest of the brutal beatings or do they support it?
Don't believe everything you read on internet forums, do your own research. Some people have some strange agendas. These beatings are rare just like in the US. Spaniards actually protests a lot in general. I call it their national sport. They also tend not to trust authority because of the abuses than took place during the Spanish civil War.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe