U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 02-03-2014, 10:32 AM
 
285 posts, read 572,884 times
Reputation: 277

Advertisements

A small group of spainsh protestors at Valladolid, a city which is one of the main strongholds of the PP, (curretn political party at power), most of them eldery aged.

The anti-riot squads, as is common in this country when dealing with the native population, start beating brutally all protestors, disregarding human rights and treating people in a way that not living creature should be treated.

It's sadly common, dozens of citizens suffer serious injuries at protests in Spain, incluiding mutilations, eye losts,26 people in Spain have lost at least one of their eyes because of the injuries when attacked by the anti-riot squads using rubber bullets, and some were even killed with those weapons, forbidden in the rest of europe...
Here some statistics (beware some explicit images) Associació STOP Bales de Goma | #stopbalesdgoma

It's increadible that the international press takes no care about this subject. The level of repression in Spain is brutal amd no mass media takes care about that... Is the USA supporting this?

Here one elderly man talks about how he and his wife were beaten by the anti-riots squads.


Declaración agredido carga Valladolid 2 de febrero, Convención PP. - YouTube


More information here

Una mujer de 60 años con hemorragia cerebral tras una agresión policial en Valladolid

#QUEDICENEN: Una mujer de 60 años con hemorragia cerebral tras una agresión policial en Valladolid


mujer de 60 muy grave tras agresiom de los UIP en Valladolid - Burbuja.info - Foro de economía
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 02-03-2014, 10:43 AM
 
25,059 posts, read 23,209,382 times
Reputation: 11624
Quote:
Originally Posted by kantabriansea View Post
A small group of spainsh protestors at Valladolid, a city which is one of the main strongholds of the PP, (curretn political party at power), most of them eldery aged.

The anti-riot squads, as is common in this country when dealing with the native population, start beating brutally all protestors, disregarding human rights and treating people in a way that not living creature should be treated.

It's sadly common, dozens of citizens suffer serious injuries at protests in Spain, incluiding mutilations, eye losts,26 people in Spain have lost at least one of their eyes because of the injuries when attacked by the anti-riot squads using rubber bullets, and some were even killed with those weapons, forbidden in the rest of europe...
Here some statistics (beware some explicit images) Associació STOP Bales de Goma | #stopbalesdgoma

It's increadible that the international press takes no care about this subject. The level of repression in Spain is brutal amd no mass media takes care about that... Is the USA supporting this?

Here one elderly man talks about how he and his wife were beaten by the anti-riots squads.


Declaración agredido carga Valladolid 2 de febrero, Convención PP. - YouTube


More information here

Una mujer de 60 años con hemorragia cerebral tras una agresión policial en Valladolid

#QUEDICENEN: Una mujer de 60 años con hemorragia cerebral tras una agresión policial en Valladolid


mujer de 60 muy grave tras agresiom de los UIP en Valladolid - Burbuja.info - Foro de economía
"The anti-riot squads, as is common in this country when dealing with the native population, start beating brutally all protestors, disregarding human rights and treating people in a way that not living creature should be treated."

What do you mean by native population? What was this protest about? Old people protesting, mostly PP, I can only imagine some of them have José Antonio close in their hearts
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-04-2014, 02:24 PM
 
Location: North Idaho
22,759 posts, read 28,832,165 times
Reputation: 44014
Quote:
Originally Posted by kantabriansea View Post
... Is the USA supporting this?
It's none of the USA's business. Spain gets to run her own country. If the citizens of Spain don't like what is happening, it is up to the citizens of Spain to either protest to their politicians or else to vote someone else into power.

The average American on the street has no power over politics in Spain.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-04-2014, 02:58 PM
 
285 posts, read 572,884 times
Reputation: 277
Quote:
Originally Posted by oregonwoodsmoke View Post
It's none of the USA's business. Spain gets to run her own country. If the citizens of Spain don't like what is happening, it is up to the citizens of Spain to either protest to their politicians or else to vote someone else into power.

The average American on the street has no power over politics in Spain.
Obviously when I talk about USA I'm not talking about average American people, but the economical elite who rules USA, and therefore the world...sometimes using their politicians puppets or their agencies like the CIA, the WHINSEC formerly known as the US Army School of the Americas, in the same way they did in all South America in places like Chile, Argentina, Colombia...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-04-2014, 03:47 PM
 
58 posts, read 75,366 times
Reputation: 78
Police in this country is by far the best at violating human rights and treating citizens like animals in Western Europe. No news to me, what else did you expect?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-05-2014, 09:27 AM
 
13,326 posts, read 17,827,087 times
Reputation: 20031
Quote:
Originally Posted by kantabriansea View Post
Obviously when I talk about USA I'm not talking about average American people, but the economical elite who rules USA, and therefore the world...sometimes using their politicians puppets or their agencies like the CIA, the WHINSEC formerly known as the US Army School of the Americas, in the same way they did in all South America in places like Chile, Argentina, Colombia...

Oh please - not another Wiki-Martyr
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-05-2014, 04:49 PM
 
285 posts, read 572,884 times
Reputation: 277
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perjurus View Post
I guess the poster is not Spanish nor lives in Spain.
Spanish anti-riot police is a laugh, for every wounded protester there are 10 wounded police.

You forgot about the irony tag in you comment


Yes, the 10 elderlies attacked the 20 robocop like anti riot squad throwing them their dental plates and charged against them using their zimmer frames
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-05-2014, 07:27 PM
 
25,059 posts, read 23,209,382 times
Reputation: 11624
The real question is, is the OP a real Spaniard, and are the other "Spanish" posters Spanish, too? Strangely enough these "Spanish" members are attracted like moths to a flame to any topic concerning Spain
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-06-2014, 07:44 AM
 
285 posts, read 572,884 times
Reputation: 277
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
The real question is, is the OP a real Spaniard, and are the other "Spanish" posters Spanish, too? Strangely enough these "Spanish" members are attracted like moths to a flame to any topic concerning Spain

So we're talking about the brutal represive practices carried out by the spanish politicians through the anti-riot squads... and the "real" question is if I am really Spaniard? ...wow sad.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-06-2014, 09:47 AM
 
58 posts, read 75,366 times
Reputation: 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by kantabriansea View Post
So we're talking about the brutal represive practices carried out by the spanish politicians through the anti-riot squads... and the "real" question is if I am really Spaniard? ...wow sad.
You know, politically correctness my friend.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:13 AM.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top