U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 08-08-2016, 04:54 PM
 
5,634 posts, read 2,271,035 times
Reputation: 5864

Advertisements

Nothing about this either. If those nutters think there isn't going to be a problem when they off Russian border guards they are too stupid to live. Russia tightened border security too. Not sure of all the facts but it could be a shootout with smugglers.



https://southfront.org/1-killed-3-in...kraine-reports

Last edited by Scrat335; 08-08-2016 at 05:02 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 08-09-2016, 06:50 AM
 
4,982 posts, read 5,044,573 times
Reputation: 6322
2.5 years later the same group of the Russian nazis (sympathizers) and their leftist sidekick Ichoro keep this thread alive by supplying enormous quantities of propaganda, lunacies, paranoia, conspirology, manias and simple lies. This thread became sorta a texbook on pathologies of the Russian spirit and ideological irrelevance of the modern leftism grabbing at the Russian nazi imperial straw to survive. Keep it up comrades.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-09-2016, 09:49 PM
 
Location: Some Airport Transit Zone
2,330 posts, read 1,366,821 times
Reputation: 735
I'm curious, why are some half-wits periodically coming here just for attacking pro-russian posters with their stupid unsubstantiated remarks? They're spending their time for unfounded accusations instead of trying to broaden their little understanding of life.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-09-2016, 10:21 PM
 
4,982 posts, read 5,044,573 times
Reputation: 6322
Quote:
Originally Posted by musiqum View Post
I'm curious, why are some half-wits periodically coming here just for attacking pro-russian posters with their stupid unsubstantiated remarks? They're spending their time for unfounded accusations instead of trying to broaden their little understanding of life.
I just want to warn a few random visitors that Russian nazi minded individuals made a love nest in this thread, the future of Ukraine really bothers them, there are very few non Russian posters in this thread who don't regurgitate typical Russian imperial/nazi mythology, manias & propaganda with occasional side dish of the leftist/western conspirology here and there. Sorry comrade, most of the posts by the pro Russian arm chair propagandists substantiate my remarks. Sure there are some people genuinely curious about Russian imperial/nazi mythology, manias, delusions and general staple beliefs. These curious individuals cannot go wrong with "The future of Ukraine" thread, entire psychopathology is revealed here. Also, this thread is a good source on the leftist/western conspirology. I am very serious about saying that this thread must be saved and studied by academic historians, sociologists, communicators, psychiatrists and who knows whom else, it condenses contemporary Russian/conspirological views and conditioning really well.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-09-2016, 10:38 PM
 
14,965 posts, read 13,542,286 times
Reputation: 6887
Quote:
Originally Posted by RememberMee View Post
I just want to warn a few random visitors that Russian nazi minded individuals made a love nest in this thread, the future of Ukraine really bothers them, there are very few non Russian posters in this thread who don't regurgitate typical Russian imperial/nazi mythology, manias & propaganda with occasional side dish of the leftist/western conspirology here and there. Sorry comrade, most of the posts by the pro Russian arm chair propagandists substantiate my remarks. Sure there are some people genuinely curious about Russian imperial/nazi mythology, manias, delusions and general staple beliefs. These curious individuals cannot go wrong with "The future of Ukraine" thread, entire psychopathology is revealed here. Also, this thread is a good source on the leftist/western conspirology. I am very serious about saying that this thread must be saved and studied by academic historians, sociologists, communicators, psychiatrists and who knows whom else, it condenses contemporary Russian/conspirological views and conditioning really well.
There is no future for THIS Ukraine other than international tribunal for war criminals that these so-called "ATO battalions" and the government that employs them are.
So sleep well and don't worry about any "Russian mythology"; these nationalist thugs in Ukraine are taking care of Ukraine's imminent death much better than all "Russian conspirologists" taken together.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRhaYnXjIfo
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-09-2016, 11:05 PM
 
4,982 posts, read 5,044,573 times
Reputation: 6322
Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
There is no future for THIS Ukraine other than international tribunal for war criminals that these so-called "ATO battalions" and the government that employs them are.
So sleep well and don't worry about any "Russian mythology"; these nationalist thugs in Ukraine are taking care of Ukraine's imminent death much better than all "Russian conspirologists" taken together.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRhaYnXjIfo
Comrade Erasure you decided to go Orwellian tonight as in defense is aggression and aggression is defense? In a perfect world Russian regime would be tried for its wars of the needless aggression and war crimes, der Fuhrer hanged, and the Russian population subjected to mandatory de-Nazification and de-Imperialization. But it is not a perfect world, Western leadership is just a tad less disgusting than Russian fuhrer who just trashed post WW2 status quo while neo Chamberlains watched, the old game is back on the table and I have no confidence in the Western leadership to guess the outcomes, but one way or another Russia as you knew it is over, it may take some time, so dont wet your pants about anticipated Ukrainian demise yet.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-09-2016, 11:17 PM
 
4,982 posts, read 5,044,573 times
Reputation: 6322
Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
There is no future for THIS Ukraine other than international tribunal for war criminals that these so-called "ATO battalions" and the government that employs them are.
So sleep well and don't worry about any "Russian mythology"; these nationalist thugs in Ukraine are taking care of Ukraine's imminent death much better than all "Russian conspirologists" taken together.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRhaYnXjIfo
Seriously, comrade Erasure, considering Russian track record of war crimes, bestial cruelty, torture and extermination by millions your expectation of each and every Ukrainian volunteer to be a saint is mighty strange. War is not fought by saints that's why it is really important to prosecute people and regimes responsible for those wars. Only hanging comrade Putin upside down Mussolini style and re-programming Russian collective who stands by the evil dwarf while he does what evil dwarfs do can somewhat revenge all those victims of the Russian imperial adventures.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-09-2016, 11:22 PM
 
14,965 posts, read 13,542,286 times
Reputation: 6887
Quote:
Originally Posted by RememberMee View Post
Seriously, comrade Erasure, considering Russian track record of war crimes, bestial cruelty, torture and extermination by millions your expectation of each and every Ukrainian volunteer to be a saint is mighty strange. War is not fought by saints that's why it is really important to prosecute people and regimes responsible for those wars. Only hanging comrade Putin upside down Mussolini style and re-programming Russian collective who stands by the evil dwarf while he does what evil dwarfs do can somewhat revenge all those victims of the Russian imperial adventures.
I see, it must be Putin in charge of all these "Azovs" and "Tornados". Seriously.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-09-2016, 11:38 PM
 
Location: Russia
4,220 posts, read 2,344,421 times
Reputation: 1233
Quote:
Originally Posted by RememberMee View Post
Seriously, comrade Erasure, considering Russian track record of war crimes, bestial cruelty, torture and extermination by millions your expectation of each and every Ukrainian volunteer to be a saint is mighty strange. War is not fought by saints that's why it is really important to prosecute people and regimes responsible for those wars. Only hanging comrade Putin upside down Mussolini style and re-programming Russian collective who stands by the evil dwarf while he does what evil dwarfs do can somewhat revenge all those victims of the Russian imperial adventures.
Is Putin shelling the city of Donbass and killing of civilians? No, the Ukrainians do it. And I hope that they will be judged for it. New Nuremberg to be created.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-09-2016, 11:43 PM
 
4,982 posts, read 5,044,573 times
Reputation: 6322
Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
I see, it must be Putin in charge of all these "Azovs" and "Tornados". Seriously.
I've made my point clear, Putin regime is responsible for the aggression and all the victims of the doomed to fail attempts to resuscitate Russian imperial delusions. Seriously, Russian comrades blaming Ukrainians is just about the same as a mass murderer scolding a child over a squashed fly. I am not even talking Chechnya where the Russian authorities institutionalized large scale torture, abduction and murder, the Russia occupied regions of Ukraine are ruled by the very same terror, torture and murder + large scale ethnic/political views cleansing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:37 PM.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top