Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-27-2016, 02:29 PM

26,777 posts, read 22,526,584 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alec Solano View Post
False propaganda film built on the manipulation of facts and neurolinguistic techniques.
Target group - are foreigners who dont know true history of Ukraine. They are potential dumb emotional adepts of "russian world", who have lost ability to analyze and information search from different sources!
Please do specify why it's "false propaganda film" and what facts exactly were "manipulated."

( *Take a deep breath and count to three before you start typing though*)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-27-2016, 03:03 PM

1,189 posts, read 1,161,943 times
So, the Donetsk and Luhansk regions now, are similar to the Czech region of Sudetenland in 1938?

Old 11-27-2016, 03:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fubarbundy View Post
So, the Donetsk and Luhansk regions now, are similar to the Czech region of Sudetenland in 1938?
From what I know, Germans and Czechs are unrelated people; Russians and Ukrainians are. So is Russian and Ukrainian history - they are closely interrelated. In fact one came out of the other. Which is not a case between Czechia and Germany.

Old 11-27-2016, 04:04 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,435,134 times
Quote:
As I see it the local powers of Donetsk and Lugansk, the mayors and other representatives along with their followers had time to form a plan and rebelled against Kiev. It almost happened in 2004s Orange revolution when USchenko "stole" the election. I think it was more political in nature than ethnic at first. The main force of useful idiots seemed to have made it an ethnic issue as the main thugs trying to subjugate the east are for the most part western Ukrainians.

Old 11-27-2016, 05:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post
As I see it the local powers of Donetsk and Lugansk, the mayors and other representatives along with their followers had time to form a plan and rebelled against Kiev. It almost happened in 2004s Orange revolution when USchenko "stole" the election. I think it was more political in nature than ethnic at first. The main force of useful idiots seemed to have made it an ethnic issue as the main thugs trying to subjugate the east are for the most part western Ukrainians.
It is simultaneously both ethnic and political issue.

While I keep on watching this Oliver's Stone movie, two things I want to mention.
The interview of Yanukovich conducted by Oliver Stone was quit revealing.
I didn't know that his ( Yanukovich that is) government was negotiating with IMF BEFORE signing any deal with Russia ( I thought that there were only negotiations with E.U.)
So what Yanukovich is saying, is that IMF offered him conditions ( in exchange for a loan) that he found unacceptable. Basically it was the same economic slavery subjugation that was arranged for Russia in the nineties, and has been offered ( yet again) recently for Belorussia's Lukashenko. Here he is talking about the same conditions offered to him as they were offered to Yanukovitch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmaGw4qDtzE

And as Lukashenko he declines them, stating that he was basically not going to suffocate his people ( Belorussians) financially, as happy as his upper echelon might have been obtaining those loans.

Another stunning footage in Oliver Stone's movie around 0:57;
Pope releasing two doves in Rome, praying for peace in Ukraine ( where the turmoil was going at full swing at that point) and both doves are attacked simultaneously by a big black crow and a seagull.
( Here it is in pictures.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mpssj-1YHAk

Just wow. What a telling sign.

Last edited by erasure; 11-27-2016 at 06:50 PM..

Old 11-27-2016, 06:40 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,435,134 times
Didn't know that Lukashenko was offered anything by the IMF. There will not be a maidan there though. Russia will invade most likely if they even try.
That's not called the Belorussian balcony for nothing.

Old 11-27-2016, 07:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post
Didn't know that Lukashenko was offered anything by the IMF. There will not be a maidan there though. Russia will invade most likely if they even try.
That's not called the Belorussian balcony for nothing.
Yes, those in power ( represented by IMF) apparently are circling around Belorussia as well.
No, there will be no "Maidan" in Belorussia, since Ukraine's example serves as a warning for them (sorry for messing up the names above - I was juggling a few things here simultaneously...)
I think Moldova took it as a warning recently too.

Old 11-27-2016, 10:50 PM

24,128 posts, read 24,795,425 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
Please DO tell me more about them.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/29th_W...A_(1st_Russian)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/30th_W...sion_of_the_SS
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S.S._Sturmbrigade_R.O.N.A.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1st_Co...valry_Division

Old 11-28-2016, 10:47 PM

Ariete, just check those links yourself.
Part of them are ROA ( i.e. Vlasov's army that consisted mostly of POWs that wanted to save their lives,) part of them - Don Cossaks ( or whatever has been left of them after Soviets took over the area (it's Eastern Ukraine, Donbass area to be precise.)
The only comparable case is Kaminski's so-called "Locot Autonomy."
But even there he had to use the compulsory draft, recruiting 17-18 years in his army under a threat of death. And if his army reached 1,400 men, the number of partizans in the area fighting AGAINST him was about 20,000. (Those were the areas of intense guerilla war.)
This particular person was regarded as murderer ( never a "national hero" as Bandera in Ukraine,) and in fact the last person ( collaborator) associated with Bronislaw Kaminski's atrocities has been finally caught and executed in 1979. ( It was a woman by the way.)

So no, quite different situation comparably to Western Ukraine.

Old 12-02-2016, 04:21 PM

4,692 posts, read 1,164,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
Please do specify why it's "false propaganda film" and what facts exactly were "manipulated."

( *Take a deep breath and count to three before you start typing though*)
Russian sources is untrasted since 2014 at least. I dont wanna spend my time to argue, its fundamental truth.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe