Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-11-2014, 08:29 AM

1,863 posts, read 5,133,367 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by travric View Post
."

Yes I'd go witht he fact that Mr. Yatsenyuk has big problem there and must be addressed. I don't know how good a politician he is but he does a very diffilcult job because Putin is throwing alot of sawdust his way. We will see how this will play out. Putin surely does not want that 'government' in Kiev to rest and get its balance. The more the chaos the more he believes he can get the upper hand in determining the future of a Ukraine alongside him.
I agree. Putin will do anything to help creating chaos in the country and making the new government fail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by travric View Post
."The perhaps Putin should let the 'naive' people if they want to look West. If anything the Russian pharoah should be magnanimous in their leaving. And as for 'naivete', frankly the Russian people themselves are being played for all its worth right now. If future sanctions continue on their merry way there will be a price to be paid for Putin's travels into the Crimea. The Russian people ultimately will be the ones to suffer the hardships. Even the oligarchs and their 'cozy' liefstyle will lament living in Russia.
Agree again. Let the people decide what way to go, for better or for worse. Let them decide their fate.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

435 posts, read 415,289 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyKarast View Post
then the relationship with Russia. Ukraine, Russia and Belarus are the countries which were always together in all respects. Ukraine for them a foreign country. you better ask them how they have a golden future in ES . which so long dreaming Western Ukraine.
The Slavic people more never will be together.
Putin finished this friendship forever.
And America received that that always wanted - the Slavic world divided into many small parts, and now it doesn't threaten America.

3,110 posts, read 5,584,509 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by From Ukraine View Post
Hi, everybody: )
Today in my head everything developed finally...
I understood that I was spoken earlier by my friends and acquaintances...
Ukraine long ago divided, and all parties know it (except the Ukrainian people). It is anti-recessionary management of Europe - to get rid of all subsidized regions of Ukraine (the South and the East). Only then Ukraine will obtain the credits and will begin to develop.
And about Putin is a big plan of the USA for elimination of Russia... Putin will take away the Crimea and the East of Ukraine, every day he spends a lot of money for it... These are economically bad regions, Russia will be doomed to pay them always: ) In some years the economy of Russia of it won't sustain, and Russia will break up to many parts...
The part will take away the Caucasus, part - China, the part remains...
The American psychologists use Putin's weakness against him...
And Ukraine (not including the South and the East) will be a colony of Europe... and I think it for us good option: )
You and the USSR whined, Russia allegedly stopping you develop. Well, that evolved? Who's stopping you develop? You are very, very stupid man who does not know the economy in general. you do not like to work that's what you have a problem. Believe pass 2years and you remember my words! Remember!

Old 03-11-2014, 08:33 AM

I think is our future.
it is very difficult to write it about the country, but for us already everything solved I is sure...

Old 03-11-2014, 08:36 AM

1,863 posts, read 5,133,367 times
Quote:
then the relationship with Russia. Ukraine, Russia and Belarus are the countries which were always together in all respects. Ukraine for them a foreign country. you better ask them how they have a golden future in ES . which so long dreaming Western Ukraine.
"Were always together"? So what? Why should it stay this way?! What if they don't want it anymore? Can you accept it even if that makes no sense to YOU?

You cannot force people your "brotherhood forever" against their will. Is it so hard to understand?

It's about giving people a choice, for better or for worse. Get your fuc*ing military out of the country and let them decide their own fate!

Old 03-11-2014, 08:38 AM

Quote:
You and the USSR whined, Russia allegedly stopping you develop. Well, that evolved? Who's stopping you develop? You are very, very stupid man who does not know the economy in general. you do not like to work that's what you have a problem. Believe pass 2years and you remember my words! Remember!
I don't deny a default in Ukraine. All of us know the truth. And here you don't want to think of consequences of actions of Russia... that you are spoken by Putin, a lie. All independent experts speak about future crash of Russia... I know that as to the Russian it is heavy to you to recognize it. But look to the truth in eyes...
And I agree - we will talk about it in 1-2 years.

Old 03-11-2014, 08:39 AM

Quote:
The Slavic people more never will be together.
Putin finished this friendship forever.
And America received that that always wanted - the Slavic world divided into many small parts, and now it doesn't threaten America.
You're right. where does Putin? you just shared one people and that was before the USSR. Learn the history of the young man. And in our world there are Belarus and in our country as many other Slavs. So do not worry about it. For the US, Russia has always been and will be a threat despite the fact that it owes its existence Russia. As for Ukraine is just a small spot on the map and when you become a member of the EU you will lose sovereignty.лол

Old 03-11-2014, 08:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by movingwiththewind View Post
"Were always together"? So what? Why should it stay this way?! What if they don't want it anymore? Can you accept it even if that makes no sense to YOU?

You cannot force people your "brotherhood forever" against their will. Is it so hard to understand?

It's about giving people a choice, for better or for worse. Get your fuc*ing military out of the country and let them decide their own fate!
Putin too convinced them that they protect us: )
Also don't try to convince them of the return... never it will turn out: )

Old 03-11-2014, 08:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by movingwiththewind View Post

You do not understand. The EU will be to their detriment (provide) Ukraine as did Russia?

Old 03-11-2014, 08:47 AM

Quote:
I don't deny a default in Ukraine. All of us know the truth. And here you don't want to think of consequences of actions of Russia... that you are spoken by Putin, a lie. All independent experts speak about future crash of Russia... I know that as to the Russian it is heavy to you to recognize it. But look to the truth in eyes...
And I agree - we will talk about it in 1-2 years.
Know about the crash said the United States 20 years ago helped when the USSR collapsed. But Russia is growing every day stronger and stronger. So when they say in the west, this means that we are doing very well and we are on track! If you understand a little bit in the economy and in the history of what you have long put two plus two.
I would not be surprised if you even have not finished high school, it is very similar.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe