Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-19-2017, 01:39 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,345,218 times

Advertisements

From what I have gathered Ocean Ambitious, a bulk carrier IMO 9740079 has never crossed the Atlantic to the US and stayed in the far east and Europe.

https://www.fleetmon.com/vessels/oce...0079_10224160/

This is not to be confused with the Bulk carrier Ocean Ambition that stays around South Americas Atlantic coast.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-19-2017, 01:44 PM

6,326 posts, read 6,542,718 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maksim_Frolov View Post
Remember, you write about Russia and Ukraine, but do not understand the Russian language. When was the last time you were in Russia?
One would think that in 3 + years of us bickering
here I proved my Russian proficiency many times over. Much unlike conspirological community out there I do know Russian language albeit I am reluctant to apply that knowledge to anything because of the current state of affairs in and around Russia, it is like a certificate of comprehensive failure of Russian culture and society. I just do not have desire to learn shades and intricacies of something so bancrupt as Russian "civilization" so to speak.

Last edited by RememberMee; 10-19-2017 at 03:01 PM..

Old 10-19-2017, 01:50 PM

2,216 posts, read 1,000,506 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RememberMee View Post
One would think that in 3 + years of us bickering
here I proved my Russian proficiency many times over. Much unlike conspirological community out there I do know Russian language albeit I am reluctant to apply that knowledge to anything because current state of affairs in and around Russia is like a certificate of comprehensive failure of Russian culture and society. I just do not have desire to learn shades and intricacies of something so bancrupt as Russian "civilization" so to speak.
In my opinion, all of these troubles and misfortunes,relate mainly to the "new Ukraine" but certainly not to Russia. Though of course,it is so fashionable and comfortable,their own problems,to attribute to the chosen opponent.

Old 10-19-2017, 03:00 PM

6,326 posts, read 6,542,718 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turist View Post
In my opinion, all of these troubles and misfortunes,relate mainly to the "new Ukraine" but certainly not to Russia. Though of course,it is so fashionable and comfortable,their own problems,to attribute to the chosen opponent.
Regardless of Ukraine Russia became a cryptofascist dictatorship with a feudal twist.

Last edited by RememberMee; 10-19-2017 at 03:26 PM..

Old 10-19-2017, 03:12 PM

5,787 posts, read 4,157,667 times
Quote:
One would think that in 3 + years of us bickering here I proved my Russian proficiency many times over.
No, you don't.

Old 10-20-2017, 12:59 AM

2,216 posts, read 1,000,506 times
Quote:
Regardless of Ukraine Russia became a cryptofascist dictatorship with a feudal twist.
I hope that "bloody dictatorship" ? )))

Old 10-20-2017, 01:16 AM

22 posts, read 11,603 times
Quote:
Remember, you write about Russia and Ukraine, but do not understand the Russian language. When was the last time you were in Russia?
Remember, Russians do not understand the Ukrainian language but still write about Ukraine.

So nothing wrong if RememberMee doing the same thing about Russia.

Old 10-20-2017, 01:25 AM

Quote:
They also buy Russian gas from Europe. They call it independence.
They don't buy anything, but receive their amount from Europe on the basis of barter.
Russians have insignificant relation to that gas.

Old 10-20-2017, 01:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post
I'm looking into it. Where there's smoke there's fire and logic tells me it's just stupid to ship coal from half a world away. It defies common sense.
So your "common sense" is reduced to coal only?
While everything you have is shipped from half a world away but it's all fine.

Old 10-20-2017, 04:12 AM

5,787 posts, read 4,157,667 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by suhoway View Post
Remember, Russians do not understand the Ukrainian language but still write about Ukraine.

So nothing wrong if RememberMee doing the same thing about Russia.
Most of the conversations in Ukraine are in Russian. Terrible legacy of the occupiers!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe