Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-11-2014, 10:26 AM

435 posts, read 420,288 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyKarast View Post
How about your laws? there is a precedent and we will refund own land in the Russian Federation. Crimea in its constitution has the right to self-determination.
The Crimea has no right for a referendum. if you such good "lawyer", study our constitution.
The Crimea is an autonomy, but its parliament submits directly to parliament in Kiev.
Therefore both Ukraine, and other countries never recognize the Crimean referendum legitimate...

And here it is one more your trouble... You know, how much is a soderzheniye of your professional military in the Crimea? Miliona of rubles in one day. After all it not patriots, and mercenaries: )
Here also count, how many you still will be able to pay it? Month? two months? One year? ...
America already won this war, at all without having begun: )
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-11-2014, 10:33 AM

3,102 posts, read 5,616,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by From Ukraine View Post
The Crimea has no right for a referendum. if you such good "lawyer", study our constitution.
The Crimea is an autonomy, but its parliament submits directly to parliament in Kiev.
Therefore both Ukraine, and other countries never recognize the Crimean referendum legitimate...

And here it is one more your trouble... You know, how much is a soderzheniye of your professional military in the Crimea? Miliona of rubles in one day. After all it not patriots, and mercenaries: )
Here also count, how many you still will be able to pay it? Month? two months? One year? ...
America already won this war, at all without having begun: )
I know about the costs need not be intimidating. We all agree contain another region. you read the Constitution of Crimea?

You are so naive and do not talk nonsense. Yes, they certainly won information with their lies.

Old 03-11-2014, 10:34 AM

Quote:
You say foolishness It's only in your dreams. Just admit that you are a nationalist and a traitor to his people, for the money you are willing to sell his own mother. Yes, we are generous. You, on the contrary, is not for nothing that call you Khokhlov. Is pointless talk - nothing!
And you are ready to receive many corpses of the soldiers to receive only a small slice of the earth - the Crimea.
For you lives of Russians, and coffins which will receive their mothers aren't important...
You the initiator of war and you it support it...
And who doesn't support that already in the Russian prison.
Here it is a difference between Russians and Ukrainians.
Anybody never paid to me for my patriotism, it at me since the birth: )
For this reason we are capable to make revolution, and you never it can do. You got used to live in the empire with the emperor Putin... and it forever.

Old 03-11-2014, 10:41 AM

Quote:
And you are ready to receive many corpses of the soldiers to receive only a small slice of the earth - the Crimea.
For you lives of Russians, and coffins which will receive their mothers aren't important...
You the initiator of war and you it support it...
And who doesn't support that already in the Russian prison.
Here it is a difference between Russians and Ukrainians.
Anybody never paid to me for my patriotism, it at me since the birth: )
For this reason we are capable to make revolution, and you never it can do. You got used to live in the empire with the emperor Putin... and it forever.
You are a normal person?! Speak into the topic and theme.With whom are you going to fight?

Old 03-11-2014, 10:41 AM

1,863 posts, read 5,148,676 times
Just found this article that I found interesting. Have fun reading!

"Ukraine and the west: hot air and hypocrisy"

Ukraine and the west: hot air and hypocrisy | World news | The Guardian

Old 03-11-2014, 10:43 AM

Quote:
I know about the costs need not be intimidating. We all agree contain another region. you read the Constitution of Crimea?

You are so naive and do not talk nonsense. Yes, they certainly won information with their lies.
I read the constitution of Ukraine. The Crimea can't hold a referendum, and only all Ukraine can carry out.
But now you carried out similarity of raider capture.
And the population of the Crimea is a pity to me.
You receive now very uncertain situation... Nobody recognizes results of a referendum never...
Our government already stopped financing of the Crimean budget, now the Crimea not Ukrainian but also not Russian....

Old 03-11-2014, 10:46 AM

26,777 posts, read 22,529,485 times
Quote:
It certainly not official information, and analysis of experts)
I can give you requirements of the International financial fund which are on the Internet, and its standards, for Ukraine. You speak Russian?
There is a lot of inofrmation and it is difficult to translate everything to me very much...
?????? ?????? 10 ?????????? ??? ? ??????? - ????????? ????? ?????????? ???????? ??????? ?? ?????? - LB.ua

OK, I've read it, thanks.
1. If what Kaplin is listing here regarding the demands of IMF in order to provide Ukraine with loans is true, then Ukraine shouldn't worry about Putin and Russia.
That's basically a genocide of Ukrainians, the same kind that IMF was trying to implement in Russia back in the 90ies ( with the help of friendly American advisers of course,) and that's what ended as their failure, Russians voting for Putin with both hands, the current state of affairs in politics - Russian politics and today's world politics as the result of it.

2. I don't see there anything on a subject of E.U. wanting to "get rid" of South-Eastern part of Ukraine.

Old 03-11-2014, 10:48 AM

Quote:
You are a normal person?! Speak into the topic and theme.With whom are you going to fight?
In Russia very nervous director generals: )
I hope, I with them will speak only at a forum now, instead of to do business: )

Old 03-11-2014, 10:49 AM

18,069 posts, read 18,807,837 times
Quote:
I read the constitution of Ukraine. The Crimea can't hold a referendum, and only all Ukraine can carry out.
You receive now very uncertain situation... Nobody recognizes results of a referendum never...
Our government already stopped financing of the Crimean budget, now the Crimea not Ukrainian but also not Russian....
Read the constitution, parliament also did not abide by the impeachment procedure against Yanukovich. When this happened, the constitution became basically irrelevant in regards to the gov using it as a enforcement document.

Also, Kosovo was against the constitution of Serbia, did not stop the West from supporting Kosovo.

Ossetia and Abkhazia were not part of Georgia, yet it did not stop Georgia from making a claim on them, and the West supporting that claim.

Old 03-11-2014, 10:50 AM

Quote:
You only know how to throw bottles at civilians. You will not ask. This is not a problem for the Crimea. He has always been there and will be Russian!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe