Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-13-2014, 07:18 AM

3,102 posts, read 5,616,564 times

Advertisements

In 42 regions of Russia is sending Ukrainian citizens to live in Russia , who wants it. These citizens on a preferential basis to provide work and the search for housing , within 6 months will be paid unemployment benefits if necessary , plus everyone gets money to start a new life. many regions of Russia has already delivered humanitarian aid to the Crimea.Kiev stopped funding the Crimea. After the referendum , if it is positive it will be a part of Russia. Problems with the economy will not be , as it has previously been associated with Russia , all citizens will have Russian citizenship. Currency naturally go on the ruble. Delays pensions and social benefits will not. Salary increase 2-4 times in accordance with Russian standards.
In the Crimea will be more official languages such as Russian and Tatar, Ukrainian.
Lukashenko asked Russia to increase the grouping of troops to 15-20 thousand troops and aircraft based in Belarus.

Last edited by GreyKarast; 03-13-2014 at 07:32 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-13-2014, 08:01 AM

25,947 posts, read 24,738,024 times
Funny, I read today that Merkel's conservative party and the Green party are trying to keep Germany's former chancellor Schröder from criticizing the EU's foreign politics towards Russia. They want to silence him and strip him of his right to free speech And that kind of Europe Western Ukraine wants to be close to?

I hope Europeans will punish those two parties in the next European elections soon to be held.

Also funny when Merkel has such a big mouth, the chancellor of a country that invaded Russia and caused the death of millions of Russians. She is really the last person that should get involved in that dispute, not to mention that she is a stupid cow with zero constructive ideas how to solve this problem.

Old 03-13-2014, 08:04 AM

1,863 posts, read 5,148,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyKarast View Post
open the door to the Crimea for nationalists to get you there established a fascist regime, killing people and destroy their freedom?
You're really overusing the word "fascist", buddy.

Last edited by Rozenn; 03-13-2014 at 11:08 AM.. Reason: Orphaned - Response to an edited post

Old 03-13-2014, 08:05 AM

1,863 posts, read 5,148,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyKarast View Post
They have everything!Where were you before, when people were forbidden to speak their native language? It's called democracy?, a madman.You have seized power by force, forbidding television, native language and you are talking about democracy.
You're hopeless.

Old 03-13-2014, 09:01 AM

Hackers posted a net scandalous correspondence military attache in Ukraine with the representative of the General Staff of the Ukrainian Armed Forces.
So Jason Gresh published correspondence with a representative of the General Staff of Armed Forces of Ukraine Igor Protsyk. Judging from the correspondence, the Americans recommended and gave precise instructions to make several Ukrainians sabotage disguised as Russians to discredit Russian troops and Russia itself.and 68 more letters
http://www.kp.ru/daily/26205/3091202/

http://www.warandpeace.ru/ru/reports/view/88598/

Last edited by GreyKarast; 03-13-2014 at 09:32 AM..

Old 03-13-2014, 09:07 AM

25,947 posts, read 24,738,024 times
I don't think anyone in their right mind will click on a link like that

Anyway, I agree that the current "government" in Kiev is a joke, there are really dubious and to some extent fascist people involved.
A couple of days ago I read an interview with one of those Ukrainian nationalists on a Portuguese site. Even the Portuguese, who tend to be very westernized/brainwashed, wrote lots of comments saying things like, gee, who can blame Putin in view of those statements...

I am definitely on Russia's side on this one. In the West a lot of people are caught in that outdated mechanism that whoever is against Moscow is good. That is a dangerous mistake.
It is not unlike with the Arab spring, where oftentimes the successors are even worse than the ousted ones.

Old 03-13-2014, 09:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuling View Post
I don't think anyone in their right mind will click on a link like that

Anyway, I agree that the current "government" in Kiev is a joke, there are really dubious and to some extent fascist people involved.
A couple of days ago I read an interview with one of those Ukrainian nationalists on a Portuguese site. Even the Portuguese, who tend to be very westernized/brainwashed, wrote lots of comments saying things like, gee, who can blame Putin in view of those statements...

I am definitely on Russia's side on this one. In the West a lot of people are caught in that outdated mechanism that whoever is against Moscow is good. That is a dangerous mistake.
It is not unlike with the Arab spring, where oftentimes the successors are even worse than the ousted ones.
Yes, you are right, but who would be interested, he reads think.

4,449 posts, read 4,616,150 times
Quote:
We return our land and our people.
Will be a referendum in 2 days and democracy will win.
GK...
That is good and I wish Crimea the best with the referendum that apparently has to be done quickly under the circumstances. But you just appear to me to not accord the same political procedure with what you agree to in the Crimea to the Ukraine. There's a mismatch there.

5,786 posts, read 4,230,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by From Ukraine View Post
If we are Ukrainians "Bander", you are Russians - "vlasovets"
To remind you who such was Vlasov or you will find in Wikipedia?
And what do you know about Vlasov?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe