Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-15-2014, 04:41 AM

862 posts, read 1,170,972 times

Advertisements

Quote:
fascists to turn the state into
That "reason" does look like an overstatement, but there was one way to prevent any speculations: to arrest the radicals, to force them to return the weapons.

Yes, with Carinthia I've made a mistake, a referendum was only in one part, but the other was German, so perhaps there was no reason for a poll there. It's my mistake.
Thanks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-15-2014, 04:48 AM

3,110 posts, read 5,584,509 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by viribusunitis View Post
The current Kievan government is a lot less fascist than the Russian government according to law/history scholars:

romantic symbolism: pan-Slavism
mass mobilization: bussing thousands of people/provocateurs to demonstrations
a positive view of violence: taking over Crimea by force
promotion of masculinity:
charismatic leadership: definition of Putin's leadership

So, what exactly are Russians afraid of? They basically have a proto-fascist leadership.
No, not a word of truth in your words.Where your nationalists today?
Why you cann't believe that people in Crimea want to protect themselves?

Old 03-15-2014, 04:51 AM

862 posts, read 1,170,972 times
No, I think there is a grain of truth in his words.

Old 03-15-2014, 04:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muscovite View Post
No, I think there is a grain of truth in his words.
But not in the actions that relate to the Crimea. In Crimea, the Russian army is no other than the Black Sea Fleet and nobody forced. Why do not they criticize the U.S.?'is Their idea.
In Russia there was no fascist rulers, unlike ....

Last edited by GreyKarast; 03-15-2014 at 05:07 AM..

Old 03-15-2014, 04:59 AM

Kosovo and Texas U.S. - As the U.S. legalized and established a referendum later recognized and taken away the land.

Old 03-15-2014, 05:13 AM

4,541 posts, read 6,304,350 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyKarast View Post
But not in the actions that relate to the Crimea. In Crimea, the Russian army is no other than the Black Sea Fleet and nobody forced. Why do not they criticize the U.S.?'is Their idea.
In Russia there was no power in the Fascists otlischie from .
I'm not mentioning the US, because they aren't important in this conflict. At least their immediate actions aren't. Russia's actions are important in this conflict. Those actions (deployment of troops, ...) are not to my liking, so naturally I'm criticizing your country for what they are doing.

And yes, your government is authoritarian and borderline fascist, so I really don't get why you people are complaining? The actions the Kyivan government took are nothing compared to some of the Russian legislation... Just because they don't call themselves fascists doesn't make them any less fascist...

Old 03-15-2014, 05:25 AM

4,541 posts, read 6,304,350 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKxRJ6Zqzdc

Old 03-15-2014, 05:41 AM

435 posts, read 415,289 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post

Country Carr knows nothing what he/she is talking about, but may be you should know a bit more.
Soviet Union has been dissolved with the help of western "economic advisers," against the interests of the citizens of the Soviet Union who actually voted to stay together in a renewed form of union, Ukraine including.

Soviet Union referendum, 1991 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ukraine voted later that year once again to opt out only after the putsch in Kremlin in 1991.
Means you for a complete recovery of borders of the USSR. I see: )

But it doesn't seem to you, what your time machine landed you not that century? )

Old 03-15-2014, 06:32 AM

435 posts, read 415,289 times
There is an important news now:
The parliament of Ukraine just voted for liquidation of parliament of the Crimea.
And yesterday we made the decision of the Constitutional court about that that the Crimean parliament broke Kostitution of Ukraine.

But than tanks is more increasing... probably our Russian friends don't approve" the decision of our parliament: )

Old 03-15-2014, 06:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by viribusunitis View Post
I'm not mentioning the US, because they aren't important in this conflict. At least their immediate actions aren't. Russia's actions are important in this conflict. Those actions (deployment of troops, ...) are not to my liking, so naturally I'm criticizing your country for what they are doing.

And yes, your government is authoritarian and borderline fascist, so I really don't get why you people are complaining? The actions the Kyivan government took are nothing compared to some of the Russian legislation... Just because they don't call themselves fascists doesn't make them any less fascist...
Are you kidding? Namely their immediate actions the United States are the cause of this conflict. Not Russia!
You probably do not know who are the fascists? I repeat once again that Russian troops except Black Sea Fleet in Ukraine no. Local self-defense is an army of Crimea. This is not Russian troops to 17 numbers.As far as your homeland much closer to fascism.

Last edited by GreyKarast; 03-15-2014 at 06:53 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe