Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-15-2014, 05:02 PM

435 posts, read 420,425 times

Advertisements

Ð*оссия готова сбивать "самолеты дружбы" в Крыму - YouTube

Probably it for "a democratic referendum"..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-15-2014, 05:10 PM

2,776 posts, read 1,841,380 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvSouthOC View Post
I am interested in knowing which of the things I listed are untrue since you seem concerned for my soul.
The point is that you are telling your "truth" in the biassed western propaganda style who have a perverted view on events and who intentionally lies. For example, your claimed that Russia "contaminated an entire section of London (hospital) with plutonium, an act of war, just to poison Alexander Litvinenko". Who proved this??? A random reporter from a british yellow press?
And the same situation with your claim that Yanukovich poisoned Viktor Yushchenko. I very dislike Yanukovich but no one could prove it. You can imply it but you can't claim that it's true for sure!
Then, you claimed that Russia invaded Georgia... This is the old BS from the western anti-russian propaganda. In fact, Georgia military attacked Abkhasia and Ossetia. Georgia killed many peaceful citizens of those republics. Russia has no any intention to fight with Georgia at all. But Abkhasia and Ossetia asked Russia for a help and Russia stopped georgian aggression. But the western propaganda howled about Russian invasion of Georgia. Yes, Russia helped to Abkhasia and Ossetia to get their independence but it is nothing to do with invasion of Georgia!
I personally watched a few youtube videos with an abkhasian-american girl who told the truth but this video was banned!!! At least, I can't find it there now.

Last edited by musiqum; 03-15-2014 at 05:37 PM..

Old 03-15-2014, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by From Ukraine View Post
And the Russian television continues us "to please" with the frank lie...
Yes, this is the old song... Russian TV are lying, ukrainian TV are truthful...
I just watched Ukrainian "Podrobnosti" by the "Inter" channel. And I had a really bad feelings about their eloquent false attitude. So, keep listening "the truth" from your TV.

Old 03-15-2014, 05:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by musiqum View Post
...Then, you claimed that Russia invaded Georgia... This is old BS from the western anti-russian propaganda. In fact, Georgia military attacked Abkhasia and Ossetia. Georgia killed many peaceful citizens of those republics. Russia has no any intention to fight with Georgia at all. But Abkhasia and Ossetia asked Russia for a help and Russia stopped georgian aggression. But the western propaganda howled about Russian invasion of Georgia. Yes, Russia helped to Abkhasia and Ossetia to get their independence but it is nothing to do with invasion of Georgia!
I personally watched a few youtube videos with an abkhasian-american girl who told the truth but this video was banned!!! At least, I can't find it there now.
I just found one video that has been taken fron the FOX news channel :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TldX5Gc98o

... and I liked one comment there from a decent american :
"It figures that Fox News would cut her off...not once, but TWICE. The American media(especially Fox News)do not want to hear the truth about ANYTHING.They are like small children putting their fingers in their ears and going "LA,LA,LA,LA,LA,I CAN'T HEAR YOU,LA,LA,LA,LA"

Old 03-15-2014, 05:32 PM

5,792 posts, read 5,104,962 times
I find the whole situation comical. The US and the West, who so often hide behind "people power" when they support orange, green yellow, tulip, Arab Springs Revolutions to topple governments they don't like. But now they collectively condemn the Crimean referendum as "illegal" and "unconstitutional" when more than 85% of the Crimean population wants to secede from Ukraine and join Russia!!!!!Where is their support for the "people's voice"?

Russia, too, now support the "voice of the people" when for much of its history, it has always emphasized state sovereignty over any individual rights.....How ironic.

The whole situation is a real farce on both sides, and just goes to show that hypocrisy is alive and well in all corners of the world. The consistency of one's principles does not matter...what matters is real and raw power. This is the real lesson out of all this, and clearly we human beings have not evolved much beyond our cave man ancestors. The ugly guy with the biggest club WINS!!!!

Old 03-15-2014, 05:33 PM

5,899 posts, read 5,793,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pennyone View Post
But now they collectively condemn the Crimean referendum as "illegal" and "unconstitutional" when more than 85% of the Crimean population wants to secede from Ukraine and join Russia!!!!!Where is their support for the "people's voice"?
Where exactly did you get this 85+% from?

Old 03-15-2014, 05:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvSouthOC View Post
High-5 Futurist!
High 5 right back at you!

If you don't mind me asking, what is your sex/gender and age?

As for me, male (for now, at least) and 21.

Old 03-15-2014, 05:54 PM

5,792 posts, read 5,104,962 times
"As for me, male (for now, at least) and 21."...

So...when you turn 22, you will be "female"????? ))))

Old 03-15-2014, 05:58 PM

9,807 posts, read 11,139,459 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by musiqum View Post
The point is that you are telling your "truth" in the biassed western propaganda style who have a perverted view on events and who intentionally lies. For example, your claimed that russia "contaminated an entire section of London (hospital) with plutonium, an act of war, just to poison Alexander Litvinenko". Who proved this??? A random reporter from a british yellow press?
And the same situation with your claim that Yanukovich poisoned Viktor Yushchenko. I very dislike Yanukovich but no on could prove it. You can imply it but you can't claim that it's true.
Then, you claimed that Russia invaded Georgia... This is old BS from the western anti-russian propaganda. In fact, Georgia military attacked Abkhasia and Ossetia. Georgia killed many peaceful citizens of those republics. Russia has no any intention to fight with Georgia at all. But Abkhasia and Ossetia asked Russia for a help and Russia stopped georgian aggression. But the western propaganda howled about Russian invasion of Georgia. Yes, Russia helped to Abkhasia and Ossetia to get independence but it is nothing to do with invasion of Georgia!
Oh that Guardian newspaper in London, so biased against Russia it is. It just had to make up a story about Litvenenko and Polonium for 'propaganda'. After all, dying like he did is just what happens after having received asylum; it's natural, normal, 1978 umbrella Bulgarian style.

No one can prove Yushchenko was poisoned? Didn't the clinic in Austria determine it was dioxin poisoning?

Re Georgia, tell me, do you actually believe what you are writing as you engage in these polemics?

Old 03-15-2014, 06:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pennyone View Post
"As for me, male (for now, at least) and 21."...

So...when you turn 22, you will be "female"????? ))))
Not when I am 22, but perhaps when I am 122+.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe