Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-17-2014, 02:15 PM

847 posts, read 1,179,764 times

Advertisements

LINative
I hope that I'm right. I hope very much. Indeed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-17-2014, 02:23 PM

24,128 posts, read 24,801,188 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by From Ukraine View Post
Russians from Belgorod appeared just now.
Remember, from where there came "titushky" during the Maidan in Kiev and other cities...

Russians probably want to receive Donetsk as Rostov No. 2.
I don't object. And you?
You answered your question yourself. The people of Maidan, which involved around 800,000 at best, weren't paid. The Berkut weren't paid either than their salary, and two officers, just 21 years old were killed as well. Among with around 100 people from Maidan.

Don't look like Pravyi Sektor activists to me: http://khpg.org/en/index.php?id=1392977058

Old 03-17-2014, 02:25 PM

435 posts, read 420,425 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sw1992 View Post
I could hang a picture and description of the actions of militants from the West Ukraine.
But I know that I can't convince you even I will write my text with wonderful pictures. When the civil war continue, only the strength is winning the dispute.
Two days ago, two people were killed and one policeman was seriously wounded in my city. It was done by gunmen from Kiev.
Don't deceive itself, my friend: )
You well know about thousands of "titushki" from yours the city including. You well know, threats about "Banderovites" in the east how ridiculously look.
While there it isn't noticed any "Banderovite", but you have 60000 Russian soldiers in Ukraine.
I even am sure for 99% that you never in the life were in the west of Ukraine.
And I me here for example the brother (Donbass) left Enakiyevo long ago and remembers this city as horror.
Ukrainians of a fuse so differ from Ukrainians of the East because are closely connected with Europe and its values.
And many inhabitants of Donetsk in general never left the city: )

You well know who such Dobkin and Kernes: )
You don't recognize new kiyesky parliament? Well, we agree with your requirements.
I only will support a referendum and office of east areas if the decision make in Kiev!

Here only the friend my Putin doesn't hurry you to call "home" now) Probably you were necessary only together with the South of Ukraine to provide to it the Crimea resources with the continent.
But on the continent Putin yet wasn't successful in South expansion, and hardly now he will want to take the East without the South)

Old 03-17-2014, 02:28 PM

Quote:
And many inhabitants of Donetsk in general never left the city: )
You sound snobbish. Not the best way to unite the country.

Old 03-17-2014, 02:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariete View Post
You answered your question yourself. The people of Maidan, which involved around 800,000 at best, weren't paid. The Berkut weren't paid either than their salary, and two officers, just 21 years old were killed as well. Among with around 100 people from Maidan.

Don't look like Pravyi Sektor activists to me: In Remembrance of those who died on Maidan :: khpg.org.ua
You saw, what now happens to Akhmetov? I suspected that he is the chief separatist there in the east when it didn't make any statements to protect integrity of Ukraine.
And now the anti-corruption committee undertook it...
Who will sponsor now "titushki"? )
Poor Yanukovych probably was already ruined when supports "titushki" from Belgorod so long)

Old 03-17-2014, 02:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muscovite View Post
You sound snobbish. Not the best way to unite the country.
I also am not going to unite it.
How it is possible to unite something when to your words to you respond with "a metal bat"?
There will be no association, this abyss will manage to be overcome to nobody.
Therefore I support inclusion of many areas in structure of Russia.
You learn about Donbass if they are your neighbors more many.

Old 03-17-2014, 02:37 PM

102 posts, read 106,131 times
Quote:
Don't deceive itself, my friend: )
What kind of money you write? There were times when people were get the money but it has gone. The rich do not want to meetings were held. Ordinary people go to the square to protest.
People collect money themselves for their activities.

Bye-Bye! I go to kill a western fascist before bedtime.

Last edited by Rozenn; 03-17-2014 at 06:21 PM.. Reason: Unnecessary

Old 03-17-2014, 02:46 PM

Quote:
From Ukraine
Therefore I support inclusion of many areas in structure of Russia.
Great!
In the USA they speak on sanctions. And you say that you are quite happy with the idea of secession.

So, why sanctions if we fulfill the dreams of people like you?

Old 03-17-2014, 03:08 PM

24,128 posts, read 24,801,188 times
Quote:
You saw, what now happens to Akhmetov? I suspected that he is the chief separatist there in the east when it didn't make any statements to protect integrity of Ukraine.
And now the anti-corruption committee undertook it...
Who will sponsor now "titushki"? )
Poor Yanukovych probably was already ruined when supports "titushki" from Belgorod so long)
Yanukovych can eat his own poison for all what I care. (By I mean the poison he used against Yushchenko.)

Boo hooh, I'm a tired old man that even Putin don't trust anymore:

Last edited by Ariete; 03-17-2014 at 03:26 PM..

Old 03-17-2014, 03:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sw1992 View Post

Bye-Bye! I go to kill a western fascist before bedtime.
Here it and difference.
1 . In Lviv, in Ternopol, in Ivano-Frankovsk now accept refugees from the Crimea (Tatars and Ukrainians), accept students from Lugansk and Donetsk according to the special program of an exchange, meet trains from Lugansk with flowers (the special program of students), spoke many days Russian in support of east regions.
2 . And in Kharkov you and your friends dream to kill at least one "fascist" from the western Ukraine before going to bed.

At us is.
1 . The West is a soul of Ukraine.
2 . The East is the industry of Ukraine.

And I will think before going to bed of that when there will be referenda in the east: )
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe