Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-10-2014, 02:40 PM

1,704 posts, read 1,836,989 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyKarast View Post
You're right, we see only the reality and do not take drugs. You many still find this **** in the ....?
Didn't know that alcohol, especially wodka in Russia's case, isn't considered a drug
That would explain a lot
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-10-2014, 02:45 PM

3,102 posts, read 5,616,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KuuKulgur View Post
Didn't know that alcohol, especially wodka in Russia's case, isn't considered a drug
That would explain a lot
You know that vodka was exported to Russia from Europe. In our culture, in contrast to Europe, there was no alcohol. But you drink so much unnecessary otherwise you will soon see a lot of Russian tanks in his backyard. Maybe it's because you still shakes remembering Russian?As one American comedian Russian- is the most terrible of whites. lol

Old 04-10-2014, 02:52 PM

4,449 posts, read 4,615,477 times
GK..

You know as well as others here that if there will be any movement at all from the 'martians' it does take a bit of higher-up planning and setup so the 'exercise' is quick, to the point and would be done with no foul-ups. Everything must be done precisely. There are plans. As if they will be on the march tomorrow well that is the 'unpredictable' part of the Russian equation for intervention. My concern all along now is Mr. Putin's push to adjust the status quo in the Ukraine to such an extent that the county will neve get its 'balance' so to speak in dealing with her neighbor to the East. I think she is in a great vise where Mr. Putin is inexorably striving to push her to instability. We already see how events now are almost forcing the Kiev government to do things that will not sit well with Russia. It gives them grist for their mill. But this arguably could simply be the plan that may eventually undermine Ukrainian sovereignity. The bad thing about all that is that it is so insidious to see a country be forced to go down paths that are unfortunately being 'built' by their oppressor.
It will be interesting to see how agile Ukraine can be in this difficult situation.

Old 04-10-2014, 02:56 PM

Quote:
You know that vodka was exported to Russia from Europe. In our culture, in contrast to Europe, there was no alcohol. But you drink so much unnecessary otherwise you will soon see a lot of Russian tanks in his backyard. Maybe it's because you still shakes remembering Russian?As one American comedian Russian- is the most terrible of whites. lol
I can only understand your first sentence and you seem to be wrong: "The first production of vodka took place either in Poland in the 8th century or in the area of today's Russia in the late 9th century depending on the source of information."

Sometimes I also think that God created Russians to punish everybody

Old 04-10-2014, 02:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by travric View Post
GK..

You know as well as others here that if there will be any movement at all from the 'martians' it does take a bit of higher-up planning and setup so the 'exercise' is quick, to the point and would be done with no foul-ups. Everything must be done precisely. There are plans. As if they will be on the march tomorrow well that is the 'unpredictable' part of the Russian equation for intervention. My concern all along now is Mr. Putin's push to adjust the status quo in the Ukraine to such an extent that the county will neve get its 'balance' so to speak in dealing with her neighbor to the East. I think she is in a great vise where Mr. Putin is inexorably striving to push her to instability. We already see how events now are almost forcing the Kiev government to do things that will not sit well with Russia. It gives them grist for their mill. But this arguably could simply be the plan that may eventually undermine Ukrainian sovereignity. The bad thing about all that is that it is so insidious to see a country be forced to go down paths that are unfortunately being 'built' by their oppressor.
It will be interesting to see how agile Ukraine can be in this difficult situation.
Do you really think that in Russia want to fight with the Ukrainians? This is the same fight with themselves. Ethnic Ukrainians are Russian. Russia still maintains the Ukrainian economy to the detriment of Russia. EU only promises to help no more. But if hypothetically - What do you think about Russian offensive would recognize journalists before we cross the border? Let me remind you that the CIA did not know that the Russian can be so fast in the Crimea. NATO also was a surprise when they saw the Russian in Yugoslavia.

Old 04-10-2014, 03:01 PM

Quote:
I can only understand your first sentence and you seem to be wrong: "The first production of vodka took place either in Poland in the 8th century or in the area of today's Russia in the late 9th century depending on the source of information."

Sometimes I also think that God created Russians to punish everybody
This is not true under Ivan the Terrible vodka was not in Russia. This is not a 9th century.
What do you think about the use of U.S. nuclear fuel in nuclear power stations on Russian Ukraine? Are not you scared?

Old 04-10-2014, 03:23 PM

Quote:
This is not true under Ivan the Terrible vodka was not in Russia. This is not a 9th century.
What do you think about the use of U.S. nuclear fuel in nuclear power stations on Russian Ukraine? Are not you scared?
It still seems that Russia invented the vodka that we know today
US nuclear fuel in nuclear power stations on Russian Ukraine? Really don't understand. Anyway, I'm not scared of it

Old 04-10-2014, 03:31 PM

Quote:
It still seems that Russia invented the vodka that we know today
US nuclear fuel in nuclear power stations on Russian Ukraine? Really don't understand. Anyway, I'm not scared of it
But it is not. the strongest drink in Russia was mead .Device nuclear reactors in Russia and the U.S. are different. This is the same that you refuel diesel car with a gasoline engine. You know what happens in this case? Engine throws . However , a nuclear reactor is not the engine. Energy is obtained from the melting uranium rods . If use is not true and poor fuel ( U.S. and is the first and the second ) may occur nuclear disaster . But , for the Ukrainian government apparently is not a problem .
You live in relative proximity to Ukraine and I would be in your place, worried more about it than about the Russian army.
Radiation is invisible and I am very well aware of that, because every day I live near a nuclear shield. It is for this reason that we have in the city if the dosimeters. To catch to prevent a catastrophe, if will leak of heavy water at best.

Last edited by GreyKarast; 04-10-2014 at 03:45 PM..

Old 04-10-2014, 04:57 PM

3,866 posts, read 3,141,827 times
Flip a coin, heads Putin win, tails Yatsenyuk loses. Heads Russian wins if protesters keeps government buildings and force separation vote, tails Ukraine loses if it goes ahead with it shoot to kill occupiers of buildings ultimatum as that it gives the pretext Russia needs to military intervene in Ukraine. Putin can show the Russian people the dead bodies as hypocrisy of the West of the double standards it holds when protesters are not furthering US and EU interests.

Old 04-10-2014, 09:38 PM

26,777 posts, read 22,529,485 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
And this is the way they push those new laws now; the people who rushed to the speaker are of course from nationalist "Svoboda" - yeah, the party of mentioned earlier O. Tyagnibok.

What you see here is the leader of the Communist parliamentary party in Rada is addressing parliament regarding the escalating situation in Eastern regions of the country. He is saying that "we should stop the hysteria and start the realistic appraisal of the situation. And the most important thing - let's ask a question what Kiev's government did so far to prevent these events in the Eastern part of the country? Let's ask what kind of demands the citizens of Donetsk, Lugansk and other regions made during their protests? They've demanded long time ago already, from the first days of Ukraine's independence to protect the official status of Russian language, about the necessity of local referendums with the purpose of protection of their rights, the way they appraise their culture, historic events, and today of course the most important thing is the demand for federalization. What today's government does? Ignores it. Even worse, instead of letting the citizens of Donbass speak, they accuse them in crimes, accuse them in separatism.
You know, I want to apologize, because earlier I was saying that our nationalists are promoting pro-American and pro-Western interests, but I was wrong, because judging by who first started the military takeover of the government buildings... Do you, dear nationalists remember who took over those government buildings, who took over the weapon arsenals, the weapons that you still brandish all over the country? Didn't you set an example how things should be done? So as it turns out, you were not promoting pro-American, pro-Western interests, but very-pro-Russian scenario for disintegration of the country and the end of Ukrainian independence and pillage of the country. Today you've sent the militarized gangs against people who were trying to fight for their rights by peaceful means, today you do everything to intimidate people, to fight against the dissidents. You arrest them, and I think that...
And now they've burned down his head office in Kiev.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTyE...ature=youtu.be

No one should dare to question Ukrainian nationalists.

Democracy at its best.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe