U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-13-2014, 01:08 PM

24,268 posts, read 18,651,990 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyKarast View Post
So if thugs deposed your president. (In your country) And it will be the legitimate authority? Do you want that kind of power in their own country? you hypocrite.
If 200,000 people would be involved and demonstrating for several months, yes, I'd probably support them. And if our president would give the order to shoot demonstrators, I would be among them throwing Molotovs.

The only difference is that our president would get the message and leave without violence.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-13-2014, 01:09 PM

4,557 posts, read 5,092,775 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maksim_Frolov View Post
I think you're wrong. Too little information about the photo.
The Russians wore a couple of different uniforms, including the one in the first picture:

http://beyondthe.eu/wp-content/uploa...at-gov-010.jpg
http://www.aawsat.net/wp-content/upl...n-naval-HQ.jpg
http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/...n-comm-014.jpg
http://i2.cdn.turner.com/money/dam/a...iers-620xa.jpg

And again to the second photo I posted:
Those commandos look quite different to the amateurs you see on all the other pictures... Wonder why...

Old 04-13-2014, 01:23 PM

24,268 posts, read 18,651,990 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by viribusunitis View Post
The Russians wore a couple of different uniforms, including the one in the first picture:

And again to the second photo I posted:
Those commandos look quite different to the amateurs you see on all the other pictures... Wonder why...
It seems very strongly like that those occupiers are local/Russian paramilitaries and not Martians. For example these guys in the picture you posted aren't certainly Russian troops. A Finnish military expert said tonight that those guys are "amateurs who have watched a lot of movies".

The few Martians seem to be now only as advisors and coordinators.

For the time being. I think Putin thought that a operation similar to Crimea would be way too transparent. Instead he tries to give the impression that these thugs are a part of some "popular uprising", which hasn't happened really anywhere, except for some elements in Kharkiv.

Old 04-13-2014, 01:27 PM

4,220 posts, read 2,336,876 times
Yes, it seems to be true. But pay attention to the video, they are supported by local residents.

Old 04-13-2014, 02:47 PM

3,101 posts, read 4,530,793 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariete View Post
If 200,000 people would be involved and demonstrating for several months, yes, I'd probably support them. And if our president would give the order to shoot demonstrators, I would be among them throwing Molotovs.

The only difference is that our president would get the message and leave without violence.
Yanukovych ordered to shoot people? enough hypocrite.people who seize power are not legitimate it says any international law and any constitution.

Old 04-13-2014, 03:17 PM

1,746 posts, read 4,619,316 times
"More than 10,000 people have turned out in Moscow for an anti-Kremlin rally denouncing Russian state TV news coverage, particularly of the Ukraine crisis. State television has portrayed Ukraine's new government as a "fascist junta" under US control, determined to oppress Russian speakers. Some of the participants carried Ukrainian flags."

BBC News - As it happened: East Ukraine crisis

Old 04-13-2014, 03:18 PM

1,746 posts, read 4,619,316 times
"Many of the groups involved in the take-over of buildings in eastern Ukraine look like professional military forces - exactly what was seen at the outset of Russia's Crimea operation. Many experts say that the weekend's events look neither spontaneous nor unplanned and the fear is that, just as in the Crimea, the Russian government is seeking to use the lack of clarity over who is involved to gain time to create "facts on the ground".

Old 04-13-2014, 03:18 PM

4,557 posts, read 5,092,775 times
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BlH-yxlCIAAo5RL.jpg

Seems like the guys in Kramatorsk are actually from Ossetia.

Edit:

seems like he likes to hang out in Crimea as well. He sure likes to travel...

Old 04-13-2014, 03:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by movingwiththewind View Post
"More than 10,000 people have turned out in Moscow for an anti-Kremlin rally denouncing Russian state TV news coverage, particularly of the Ukraine crisis. State television has portrayed Ukraine's new government as a "fascist junta" under US control, determined to oppress Russian speakers. Some of the participants carried Ukrainian flags."

aliens landed in Moscow, too?

Old 04-13-2014, 03:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by movingwiththewind View Post
"Many of the groups involved in the take-over of buildings in eastern Ukraine look like professional military forces - exactly what was seen at the outset of Russia's Crimea operation. Many experts say that the weekend's events look neither spontaneous nor unplanned and the fear is that, just as in the Crimea, the Russian government is seeking to use the lack of clarity over who is involved to gain time to create "facts on the ground".

Naturally many professionals. many fought in Afghanistan. or you did not know? and eagle and the police for the east.Do not you know that every man in Russia and the USSR since age 18 must serve in the army?I also know how to handle any kind of cold weapons and firearms and is an officer in the reserve. you think there are none in the Ukraine?

Last edited by GreyKarast; 04-13-2014 at 03:54 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe