U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 08-06-2014, 09:00 AM
 
Location: Donetsk
238 posts, read 152,699 times
Reputation: 145

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariete View Post
Shouldn't you leave? I think the Ukrainian forces are behind the corner.



I'm not. She's getting what she asked for.
Ukrainian army will got everything they deserve. And I don't need somebody worried about me, worry about you, one day you will realize that you were warned about the real face of Ukrainian army, but didn't believe.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 08-06-2014, 09:02 AM
 
Location: Donetsk
238 posts, read 152,699 times
Reputation: 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by travric View Post
^
I am sorry that you are now experiencing the war first hand. May I make what I think is an honorable suggestion?
Call, write or email Mr. Putin and tell him of your concerns. Go on and even ask him to 'call off the dogs'. More and more are on the train to disaster.I think it would be read and probably stun the audience in Putin's closed circle. Who in their right mind would want chaos and war?
I prefer to share it with people which don't know what is going on here, I am sure Mr. Putin knows about situation in Donetsk. Politics are the same everywhere, he can't do anything now.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-06-2014, 09:18 AM
 
15,049 posts, read 13,645,910 times
Reputation: 6926
Quote:
Originally Posted by travric View Post
^
I am sorry that you are now experiencing the war first hand. May I make what I think is an honorable suggestion?
Call, write or email Mr. Putin and tell him of your concerns. Go on and even ask him to 'call off the dogs'. More and more are on the train to disaster.I think it would be read and probably stun the audience in Putin's closed circle. Who in their right mind would want chaos and war?
Travric, can you explain to me, why so many refugees from East Ukraine are running to Russia, NOT to Ukraine? And you know what they are condemning Putin for? For NOT bringing Russian troops in.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-06-2014, 09:39 AM
 
Location: Finland
24,268 posts, read 18,809,305 times
Reputation: 11103
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selena822 View Post
Ukrainian army will got everything they deserve. And I don't need somebody worried about me, worry about you, one day you will realize that you were warned about the real face of Ukrainian army, but didn't believe.
Yes, when the Ukrainian army liberates Donetsk you will be the same as the people in Slovyansk. Turn your coats and said you were against DNR the whole time. Maybe I'll email your passport picture to a Pravy Sektor address and tell that you are a separatist and should be punished.

I have no fears. The Ukrainian army won't come here.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-06-2014, 09:44 AM
 
Location: Donetsk
238 posts, read 152,699 times
Reputation: 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariete View Post
Yes, when the Ukrainian army liberates Donetsk you will be the same as the people in Slovyansk. Turn your coats and said you were against DNR the whole time. Maybe I'll email your passport picture to a Pravy Sektor address and tell that you are a separatist and should be punished.

I have no fears. The Ukrainian army won't come here.
No, I won't say this. I am russian and support only DPR, my neighbours and many colleagues are in militia too, it is a shame to betray them. You judge about me by yourself again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-06-2014, 10:10 AM
 
Location: Finland
24,268 posts, read 18,809,305 times
Reputation: 11103
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selena822 View Post
No, I won't say this. I am russian and support only DPR, my neighbours and many colleagues are in militia too, it is a shame to betray them. You judge about me by yourself again.
And why are you not? Too scared? I know, it's cosier to fight on the Internet, no?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-06-2014, 10:24 AM
 
Location: Donetsk
238 posts, read 152,699 times
Reputation: 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariete View Post
And why are you not? Too scared? I know, it's cosier to fight on the Internet, no?
Well I take some part in civil work of our militia, but nobody will give me machine gun and send to fight, so I do everything I can.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-06-2014, 11:46 AM
 
Location: England
3,250 posts, read 3,144,824 times
Reputation: 3210
Why on earth don't go to Russia Selena822? Your militia has had it's backside kicked and I'm sure the Russians would welcome you with open arms & the usual bottle of vodka.

The Ukraine won't miss you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-06-2014, 02:32 PM
 
235 posts, read 165,831 times
Reputation: 180
Default Ukraine has NO future


CNN
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-06-2014, 02:51 PM
 
15,049 posts, read 13,645,910 times
Reputation: 6926
Quote:
Originally Posted by albion View Post
Why on earth don't go to Russia Selena822? Your militia has had it's backside kicked and I'm sure the Russians would welcome you with open arms & the usual bottle of vodka.

The Ukraine won't miss you.
Because "Ukraine" (at least in its shape and form today) is the project that the West is trying to push forward.
All those cities in the South-East of the country, ( as much as the industry of the East) were essentially built during the times of the Russian Empire, with its "think tank" in Moscow.
Therefore they really belong to Russia, culturally, as much as today's Kiev's government would love to push "Ukrainianization" on those parts of the country. And this "Ukrainianization" is again an artificial thing, even if to take in consideration that the very word "Ukraine" means "the fringes" in Russian.
Therefore the Russians who live there shouldn't be told "take your suitcase and go to Russia" - it's the people who try to remove them should be told "pack your suitcases and move to Lemberg."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top