U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-28-2014, 10:18 AM

261 posts, read 201,405 times

Advertisements

Poroschenko: Invasion hat begonnen - Russland erobert Nowoasowsk
Zudem sagte sie der Nachrichtenagentur Reuters, sie halte das russische Vorgehen
in der Ukraine für eine Invasion.

Anmerkung der Redaktion: Wegen eines Übersetzungsfehlers der Agentur Reuters war in
einer ersten Fassung von einer "Invasion durch Russland" gesprochen worden.
Diese Worte verwendete Poroschenko laut korrig...

+++ Ukraine im News-Ticker +++: Poroschenko: Russische Invasion hat begonnen
FOCUS Online - ‎vor 14 Minuten‎

Poroschenko: Moskau marschiert in der Ukraine ein
Frankfurter Neue Presse‎ - vor 2 Stunden

Poroschenko spricht von "Intervention russischer Streitkräfte" Neue Westfälische

Ukraine spricht von Invasion: Rollen hier die russischen Panzer an? BLICK.CH

ahh, wie erinnert mich das an die Schlagzeilen vom 16.August

welchen Zeitungen kann man noch trauen ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-28-2014, 10:22 AM

5,473 posts, read 9,561,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsgsgs View Post
Poroschenko: Invasion hat begonnen - Russland erobert Nowoasowsk
Zudem sagte sie der Nachrichtenagentur Reuters, sie halte das russische Vorgehen
in der Ukraine für eine Invasion.

Anmerkung der Redaktion: Wegen eines Übersetzungsfehlers der Agentur Reuters war in
einer ersten Fassung von einer "Invasion durch Russland" gesprochen worden.
Diese Worte verwendete Poroschenko laut korrig...

+++ Ukraine im News-Ticker +++: Poroschenko: Russische Invasion hat begonnen
FOCUS Online - ‎vor 14 Minuten‎

Poroschenko: Moskau marschiert in der Ukraine ein
Frankfurter Neue Presse‎ - vor 2 Stunden

Poroschenko spricht von "Intervention russischer Streitkräfte" Neue Westfälische

Ukraine spricht von Invasion: Rollen hier die russischen Panzer an? BLICK.CH

ahh, wie erinnert mich das an die Schlagzeilen vom 16.August

welchen Zeitungen kann man noch trauen ?
Last i checked this was an English language forum.

Poroshenko: Invasion has begun - Russia conquered Nowoasowsk
They also told the news agency Reuters, they think Russia's actions
in Ukraine for an invasion.

Editor's note: Due to a translation error, the agency Reuters was in
been a first version of a spoken "invasion by Russia".
These words used Poroshenko loud CORRECT ...

+++ Ukraine in the news ticker +++: Poroshenko: Russian invasion has begun
FOCUS Online - 14 minutes ago

Poroshenko: Moscow invades Ukraine
Frankfurter Neue Presse - 2 hours ago

Poroshenko speaks of "intervention of Russian forces" Neue Westfälische

Ukraine speaks of invasion: roles here the Russian tanks at

Old 08-28-2014, 10:50 AM

15,554 posts, read 13,546,109 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WIHS2006 View Post
Is this what the Kremlin is releasing?

The Russians and their stooges will be finished by the second week in September. The Ukrainian government forces are beating them back bit by bit. Just yesterday over 200 Russians and their separatist allies were killed in action.
If you would follow the news, and I mean even the western news, you will see that rebel forces have seized back a lot of territory, effectively controlling the area from Donetsk to the Azov, and that rebels with or without (still not confirmed I guess, but probably so) now control a large area along the Azov and is moving towards Mariupol.

The area where the passenger jet was shot down is now at extreme risk of being lost to the rebels.

Old 08-28-2014, 10:51 AM

15,554 posts, read 13,546,109 times
As predicted, Russia will eventually at some point start directly intervening into Ukraine if Petro did not negotiate with the rebels a peace, the force peace that was pursued with Petro did not work because Petro wants none of it, so Petro through his arrogance will end up losing it all, and will eventually hope Kiev will not be next, either through rebel/Russian action, or his own people overthrowing him.

Also, as mentioned hundreds of posts ago, already one "secret" meeting was held between Russia and the US, and many more have also. I will say this; the US/West already have talked with Russia, I will almost guarantee (but still have doubt), that Russia's actions have already been negotiated, and the US/West is going to let Russia take the course of action that was agreed to. The whole media face is pure BS, this stuff has already had backroom deals done, details to be seen in 50 years or after another national security leak.

Fact is, no one cares about Ukraine, this is something some Ukrainians and their supporters just cannot seem to understand. The US/West have much more important issues on their plate, and need Russia's assistance, at least absence, from these issues. Ukraine is not strategically important for the US/West, however, it is for Russia. The Middle East is not strategically important for Russia, however, it is for the US/West. I would bet the farm the US/West has negotiated with Russia in regards to actions in the Middle East and Ukraine; we (the US/West) give you what you want from Ukraine, you (Russia) assist and give us what we want in the Middle East.

Old 08-28-2014, 03:09 PM

4,456 posts, read 3,706,933 times
Maksim...

Rossiya has finally shown her true colors. I am disappointed in your country. No surprise at all to me.
This was a fait accompli from the start of hostilities.

Old 08-28-2014, 03:35 PM

1,707 posts, read 1,359,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by travric View Post
Maksim...

Rossiya has finally shown her true colors. I am disappointed in your country. No surprise at all to me.
Fish swim.
Birds fly.
Russians lie and attack their neighbors.
Absolutely nothing new here.

Old 08-28-2014, 04:15 PM

2,339 posts, read 1,376,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by travric View Post
Maksim...

Have you seen true colors of the ukrainian neo-nazis regime?
Ukrainian right sector troops are destroing houses and bestially killing innocent civilians of the east daily. Thousands were killed including children and women. But everyone in the EU were OK and silent about this genocide. But when russians started to defend population of the East - Europe and USA suddenly woke up to the Peace. Russian soldiers came to Ukraine to DEFEND the donbass people, not to invade Ukraine! Can you see this difference between defend and invade?
If Russia wanted to invade Ukraine then they would have done it 5 months ago. But Russians have no such plans it all. They want a peaceful integral country on its borders. It is clear to any person who can think soberly and logically and without demonizing Russia hysterically.
Don't be so quick for any conclusion. Sooner or later this war will be ended and then you'll see the result of this war.

Old 08-28-2014, 04:20 PM

5,760 posts, read 2,325,015 times
Travic, Kuukulgar. Where is your proof?

Russia is supporting the DNR, there is no doubt in my mind but there is no reason for the Russian army to get involved when so many Russian citizens are of their own accord.

We all know that for Russia to steam roll the eastern Ukriane would without a doubt be the best for the people there. A quick sharp pain as opposed to a long drawn out agony.

Old 08-28-2014, 04:23 PM

1,707 posts, read 1,359,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by musiqum View Post
Have you seen true colors of the ukrainian neo-nazis regime?
Ukrainian right sector troops are destroing houses and bestially killing innocent civilians of the east daily. Thousands were killed including children and women. But everyone in the EU were OK and silent about this genocide. But when russians started to defend population of the East - Europe and USA suddenly woke up to the Peace. Russian soldiers came to Ukraine to DEFEND the donbass people, not to invade Ukraine! Can you see this difference between defend and invade?
If Russia wanted to invade Ukraine then they would have done it 5 months ago. But Russians have no such plans it all. They want a peaceful integral country on its borders. It is clear to any person who can think soberly and logically and without demonizing Russia hysterically.
Don't be so quick for any conclusion. Sooner or later this war will be ended and then you'll see the result of this war.
If I were you, I'd be even ashamed to post blatant nonsense like this. This is working quite good in fascist Russia as it seems, but be realistic, using the words: peaceful, integral, Russia do not belong in the same sentence. Russia and genocide however do.

Last edited by Rozenn; 08-29-2014 at 05:52 AM.. Reason: Unnecessary

Old 08-28-2014, 06:53 PM

5,760 posts, read 2,325,015 times
Quote:
If I were you, I'd be even ashamed to post blatant nonsense like this. This is working quite good in fascist Russia as it seems, but be realistic, using the words: peaceful, integral, Russia do not belong in the same sentence. Russia and genocide however do.
My mother always told me not to criticize how clean someone elses home is unless yours is immaculate. In your place the rats ride dune buggies son.

Last edited by Rozenn; 08-29-2014 at 05:52 AM.. Reason: Orphaned
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe