Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-10-2014, 11:15 PM

1,028 posts, read 1,122,185 times

Advertisements

There is a new tendency in Ukraine: 'Don't let your grandmother to vote'. Because they'll vote for communists.

Democracy, yes. Stupid freaks.

Video
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-11-2014, 01:30 AM

2,308 posts, read 3,458,531 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atai J. View Post
There is a new tendency in Ukraine: 'Don't let your grandmother to vote'. Because they'll vote for communists.

Democracy, yes. Stupid freaks.
Yes, many of Ukrainian older people often tell me that even "under Brezhnev" the life was much better.

Old 10-11-2014, 10:41 PM

26,787 posts, read 22,549,184 times
Wow, they caught a gang ( people hired by Ukrainian SBU) pretending to be part of DNR troops. They were looting, robbing, embezzling and raping, saying all that time that they were DNR reps.
Most seem to be former police officers, their goal was to set the local population against the rebels.
That explains why Gerashenko ( adviser to the minister of internal affairs of Ukraine) was saying earlier that he had incriminating material against DNR fighters.
Good job, battalion "Ghost."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JwoKqEgUWU#t=207

Old 10-12-2014, 03:44 PM

2,776 posts, read 1,841,702 times
Kievan fascist junta is seriously preparing for the false flag operation in Kharkov city.
They intend to commit a mass massacre of innocent civilians in the Kharkiv region while dressed in the russian army uniform and/or with Novorossia chevrons on it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhmRO2c5t-o#t=238

Old 10-12-2014, 03:47 PM

2,776 posts, read 1,841,702 times
One more warning :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEakl1twVcU

Old 10-12-2014, 04:15 PM

24,128 posts, read 24,804,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
In other related news - this is the video made in Madrid.
They were supposed to have lectures in one of the local Universities on a subject of humanitarian catastrophe in Donetsk, the photo show on the May events in Odessa and other events. During one of the lectures the Ukrainian nationalists from "Svoboda" party and "Trizub" broke into the hall, waving Ukrainian flags and demanding to stop the lecture. They were saying that they won't allow to "slander the Right Sector" and that they are the ones who'd decide whom Spaniards should listen to or not.
Needless to say the usual "Glory to heroes" and "Glory to Bandera" was in place.
About 400 Spanish people gathered to "greet the visitors" and what you see is basically the result of it.
They've confiscated the Ukrainian banner with SS runes on it as a trophy and burned it in front of Ukrainian embassy reps according to witnesses.
Those are some Antifa scum. They're shouting the normal Antifa "down with fascism and fascists" -chant. Usually those guys are as violent as the right-wing nationalists. The Spanish far left needs as much beating up as the far right.

Probably some wanking to Putin's picture was going on during that "lecture".

Old 10-12-2014, 05:05 PM

26,787 posts, read 22,549,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariete View Post
Those are some Antifa scum. They're shouting the normal Antifa "down with fascism and fascists" -chant. Usually those guys are as violent as the right-wing nationalists. The Spanish far left needs as much beating up as the far right.

Probably some wanking to Putin's picture was going on during that "lecture".
Why "scum?"
In Russia Antifa are tough guys who stand up to skinheads. I would never call them "scum."
Besides, Ukrainians ( and particularly the type that arrived to interrupt the planned event in University) are every bit radicals ( whether you'd call them "nationalists" or "fascists" that's already a technicality.)
They are every bit one-minded, controlling and self-imposing force - everything they ascribe to Russians.
This is yet another video ( deleted by obvious reasons) made by Graham Phillips.
To make situation more clear - the Ukrainian soldiers detain him in some airport trying to check his identity.
What they are saying to him is basically if you are a Brit, you have to comply with official stance of your government. And your government supports Ukraine. No different opinion allowed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2ZvciZJICM

Old 10-12-2014, 05:17 PM

24,128 posts, read 24,804,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
Why "scum?"
In Russia Antifa are tough guys who stand up to skinheads. I would never call them "scum."
Besides, Ukrainians ( and particularly the type that arrived to interrupt the planned event in University) are
At least here they are nothing but lowlifes vandalising and making arson attacks. And the antifa scene in Spain is 10 as violent, as the far right movement is much stronger. Both skinheads and antifa-hooligans sucks.

Old 10-13-2014, 04:58 AM

KILL ME PLEASE!

I have been married for 2 years. This summer my husband received a notice from recruitment office and went to war. I didn't like it because of a lot of reasons, I don't want to start political holy wars here. Besides I was pregnant. He said that it's his duty, he must to protect civilians. He gone anyway. I gave birth to my baby without him, came to the maternity hospital by taxi and returned few days later with my baby myself by taxi too. My parents live in Russia, his parents don't like me because I'm Russian. One week ago I received a parcel with 10 golden rings for women, 4 pairs of earrings, 4 chainlets, 2 ancient icons and 3 expensive mobile phones. I contacted with my husband in a couple of days. I even don't want to remember what he told me about these trophies. I grabbed my stuff, my baby and went to my parents. These "trophies" I brought to his mother (I had no idea what to do with them). She looked so happy and said that her neighbor's son already send 4 parcels like this one. Fine fellow! Maybe I misunderstand something, but ... KMP!

Old 10-14-2014, 01:33 AM

Debaltsevo. Ukrainian soldiers are robbing civilians.

УкроЗольдатРн ВС Украины в Дебальцево грабят мирных жителей! - YouTube
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe