U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-18-2014, 01:31 PM

19 posts, read 14,484 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by musiqum View Post
UA_Valery
You are mindlessly parroting your ukrainian nationalist propaganda blaming Putin and Russia, so I'd like to ask you directly - have you ever heard Putin's political statements regarding Ukraine? Do you know his policy about Ukraine from his own words? Did you try to understand what Putin really wants and what he really offered to Ukraine? Did you try to make out and analyse this matter independently?
Or you are just thoughtlessly swallowing all of the kievan junta misinformations, fakes and manipulations and are frantically jumping on your cities streets with the crowd of the same thoughtless brainwashed sheeps?
Just give me any Putin's quotation of where he said anything against Ukraine or ukrainian people.

Let's better I'll take you with me when I go back to the East of Ukraine. Do not need words, just Ride there and see who is there fighting and firing at whom.
Be a troll forum easily quite another to be on the firing line.

I'm not interested quotes Putin, let just take away their soldiers. Important for us to take back control of the border.

Words do not need action.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-18-2014, 02:12 PM

2,330 posts, read 1,363,313 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UA_Valery View Post
Let's better I'll take you with me when I go back to the East of Ukraine. Do not need words, just Ride there and see who is there fighting and firing at whom.
Oh my gosh! You so strongly got carried away with you propaganda that even can't catch the idea that your opponents know this situation from inside much better than yourself. I personally have numerous relatives, friends and former classmates all over Ukraine including the East of Ukraine (Odessa, Kiev, Belaya Cerkov, Kirovograd, Gorlovka, Donetsk, Kharkov are just some of the cities I have direct contacts with). So don't tell me your BS and don't represent this situation under your distorted view. My relatives and friends have a higher education that you can inagine. They tell me what's goin' on in Ukraine exactly. And I don't need any interpretation of the Eastern Ukraine events from an uneducated and brainwashed person.

Quote:
Be a troll forum easily quite another to be on the firing line.
When it's nothing to answer something reasonable and valid then they start to call their opponent a troll.
This is well-known lame trick of these trolls themselves.

Quote:
I'm not interested quotes Putin...
Right. You are interested to jump with other ukrainian "patriots" without thinking. I got it!

Quote:
let just take away their soldiers. Important for us to take back control of the border.
You still don't answer me - have you heard what Ruslana said about the East of Ukraine?

Old 10-18-2014, 02:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muscovite View Post
Or, yeah, and the paratroopers? They were Russian.
Again, it is BS. If they were Russian soldiers who crossed over the border with the intention to fight with Ukraine, then why they didn't resist at all during their arrest and why the ukrainian authorities set them free on the very next day?

Quote:
Yanukovich was quite illiterate. I don't like how they fired him. But they didn't make a dictator. Now, they elected a new president. If they fired him and no elections afrer that - well, my attitude would have been different. But they done the elections.
Yanukovich was a piece of sh*t, but he was elected on the nation-wide election.
The East of Ukraine didn't participate in the election of Poroshenko. The Donbas didn' elect him.
Besides, a lot of polling station didn't work properly across the country.

Quote:
There is no Civil War in Russian speaking Kharkiv. Why? Because there are no "mysterious" rebels.
You are mistaken. Just wait.:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AAfk8CyrNo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06mtgp83KOE

Last edited by musiqum; 10-18-2014 at 02:45 PM..

Old 10-18-2014, 02:58 PM

UA_Valery,
I have a special question for you. Do you know what the Law of Restitution is and what would be the future of Ukraine with it?

Old 10-18-2014, 03:04 PM

238 posts, read 151,491 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by musiqum View Post
UA_Valery,
I have a special question for you. Do you know what the Law of Restitution is and what would be the future of Ukraine with it?
Relax, people which support Kiev junta forgot long time ago what is law and for what they need it.

Old 10-18-2014, 03:32 PM

5,605 posts, read 2,252,195 times
Quote:
I already bought electric heating, as well as all my friends. Quilted jackets are not required. Ukraine is not Russia.
You might want to invest in that jacket my friend. Your average electric heater probably draws about 10 amps in current. That's about what your average Ukr apartment uses with all of the lights and other electrical appliances use while on. The grid that supplies the homes of Ukraine is probably not up to doubling or tripling the demands placed on it.

Old 10-18-2014, 03:37 PM

Quote:
Ukraine condemns the actions of the SS and all the bandits. Bandera could not be a soldier of the SS..
But the actuality is different. Even children already brainwashed by the neo-nazi's propaganda.

Old 10-18-2014, 03:56 PM

14,952 posts, read 13,513,673 times
Quote:
I already bought electric heating, as well as all my friends. Quilted jackets are not required.
Coming to a store near you, Valery. Soon, very soon.

https://pp.vk.me/c618222/v618222227/...U0DCr2QS6o.jpg

(Your last hope to keep you warm and toasty through the long cold winters.)
Da Russians. Your worst nightmare.

Old 10-18-2014, 10:41 PM

5,605 posts, read 2,252,195 times
The grid doesn't look so good. Ukraine certainly aren't going to be exporting much electricity which is yet another blow to the pocket book. Maybe it could hold together if people had to use heaters but where's the gas and coal going to be coming from to run the plants? Who's going to pay high power bills in a country where industry in the gutter and there are few jobs if any available? The economy is in shambles. How are people who are barely paying the rent and buying food going to pay for heat and lights?

http://www.differgroup.com/Portals/5...rall_final.pdf

Old 10-19-2014, 08:29 AM

Quote:
I already bought electric heating, as well as all my friends.
Sorry to say that but your guys wasted your money. Your electric heating appliances would be useless at all. Why? Ukraine produces electricity with the help of coal. Coal generates electricity. But Ukraine has no coal now. The Donbas was the only coal supplier of Ukraine. Some part of the coal mines were destroyed by the Ukraine army. Another unhurt part of these coal mines belong to Donbas. But Donbas won't send any amount of coal to Ukraine. They will keep it for themselves.
Sorry again, but you guys will sit this winter in your cold houses without heat and electricity in the darkness.
But hey! You all can come together outside and jump on your streets as you did it before, and yell "москаляку на гиляку". You will warm up and double happy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe