U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-07-2014, 10:16 PM

5,758 posts, read 2,323,392 times

Advertisements

Quote:
I don't care where you've been. You just answer my questions! And don't you dare question me!
I'll do as I like - boy. Now, do you have anything of substance to contribute to this thread?

Another vid from VICE. One of Ostrovs but at least he doesn't bend the truth in this one. I notice the street dogs are hungry, that's not a good sign. I wish the best to these people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtk5_OF54hY
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-07-2014, 10:43 PM

The issue of shale oil/gas prospects pops up often here lately in the news I listen to, even my local radio stations here in Seattle. It's said that OPEC is allowing the price of oil to drop in order to wipe out the shale oil and fracking industries. I think it's true and this piece taken from a Russian source is not far off the mark. As I said, it's widely spoken about in the US media but it's not front page news.

If those idiots in Kiev are betting on riches from fracking in Ukraine I think they're going to be deeply disappointed. Fracking, shale oil is only profitable if oil is expensive and for a long time it's been over $100 a barrel. I heard it's around $75 just today.

Quote:
The shale oil and gas bonanza of the past five years in the USA has been built on a foundation of zero Federal Reserve interest rates and huge speculative investment by hungry Wall Street firms and funds. Because of the ultra-rapid oil well depletion, when market oil prices collapse, the entire economics of lending to the shale oil drillers collapses as well. Money suddenly vanishes and debt-strapped oil companies begin real problems.

According to Philip Verleger, former head of President Carter’s Office of Energy Policy and now an energy consultant, in North Dakota’s Bakken shale, one of the most important new shale oil regions, oil at $70 a barrel could cut production 28 percent to 800,000 barrels a day by February from 1.1 million barrels a day in July. “The cash flow will go down as the prices go down, the amount of money advanced to these people to continue the drilling will dry up entirely, so you’ll see a marked slowdown in drilling,” said Verleger.
Myths, Lies and Oil Wars
The end of the shale oil bubble would deal a devastating blow to the US oil geopolitics. Today an estimated 55% of US oil production and all the production increase of the past several years comes from fracking for shale oil. With financing cut off because of economic risk amid falling oil prices, shale oil drillers will be forced to halt new drilling that is needed merely to maintain a steady oil output.
The aggressive US foreign policy in the Middle East—its war against Syria’s al-Assad regime, its hardball oil sanctions against Iran, its sanctions against Russian oil projects, its cynical toleration of ISIS in Iraqi oil regions, its refusal to intervene to stabilize the Libyan oil economy but instead to tolerate dis-order are all premised on a cocky view in Washington that the USA is once again the King of Oil in the world and can afford to play high-risk oil geopolitics. The official government agency responsible for advising the CIA, Department of Defense, State Department and White House on energy, the US Department of Energy, has issued projections of US shale oil growth based on myths and lies. That has led the Obama White House to launch oil wars based on those same myths and lies about the rosy prospects of shale oil.
This oily arrogance was epitomized in a speech by then Obama National Security Adviser Tom Donilon. In an April 2013 speech at Columbia University, Donilon, then Obama’s national security adviser, publicly expressed this: “America’s new energy posture allows us to engage from a position of greater strength. Increasing US energy supplies acts as a cushion that helps reduce our vulnerability to global supply disruptions and price shocks. It also affords us a stronger hand in pursuing and implementing our international security goals.”
The next three or so months in the US shale oil domain will be strategic.
http://russia-insider.com/en/politic...rst?page=0%2C2

Old 11-08-2014, 02:21 AM

664 posts, read 699,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by musiqum View Post
But I am curious, do you know that the ukrainian army is killing innocent civilians of Donbas daily?
Do you know that two children of Donetsk were killed just yesterday? Would the kievan junta mention you about it? There are alot of statements of the OSCE and Amnesty International regarding war crimes of the ukrainian army!
Here is just the fresh appeal of the Amnesty International :
Ukraine: Shelling deaths of children playing football in Donetsk must be investigated | Amnesty International

I speak that I see - shells killed children flied in a direction to the Airport from occupied Makeevka. Russian military journalists have begun the reporting on murder of children just minutes after murders, so they was there and waiting for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post
You will never find better proof than this of the ongoing presence of Russian troops.

The T-34/85 Nizhny Tagil!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ky_RwtIiBdg

PS.. You can tell the tank was manufactured in Nizhny Tagil by the road wheels.
Leave the propagation, I speak only the facts.

Old 11-08-2014, 06:05 AM

2,339 posts, read 1,376,115 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wadym View Post
I speak that I see - shells killed children flied in a direction to the Airport from occupied Makeevka. Russian military journalists have begun the reporting on murder of children just minutes after murders, so they was there and waiting for it.
Your kievan junta propaganda lies everytime. And they accuse Russia (Putin) for all their own war crimes.
But fortunately, honest ukrainian journalists still remain. They tell truth :

Украинский журналист *оман Гнатюк: школу № 63 в Донецке, где погибли дети, обстреляли ВСУ - YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wadym View Post
ILeave the propagation, I speak only the facts.
You have no any truthful fact. All what you are parroting is handmade BS of the kievan junta "news".

Old 11-08-2014, 06:29 AM

238 posts, read 152,643 times
Wadym, you will be surprised. but in fact that shot was made from Peski, but who will tell you about it at Inter and 1+1? Right, nobody, Kiev is very-very innocent, I hope they don't scrath seilings by haloes

Old 11-08-2014, 09:46 AM

Good to see you back Selena!!!

Could somebody translate Musiqums vid? They're talking so fast I got very little.

Old 11-08-2014, 03:37 PM

36 posts, read 28,135 times
Quote:

Could somebody translate Musiqums vid? They're talking so fast I got very little.
I don't understand what she was talking about in the beginning but then she asked him about the situation.
He said today was killed one man and nine were wounded.
He said that he was near the school where two teens was killd. He said it is clear that the projectile flew from airport side, from Avdeevka.
Then he said some people from that region are despe rate and even want Putin to bring troops to protect them.
She didn't expect reply about Putin.
Then fat man asked if reporter wants Putin to bring troops.
He said he just do not want people fire each other. He said some people do not trust anyone. Some people are disappointed in DNR gov. and they want stop this anyway...
Then connection "suddenly" was lost.

Old 11-08-2014, 04:53 PM

Quote:

Thank you Williams_13 for the translation!

Yes, the ukrainian reporter admitted that those children were killed by the Ukrainian army projectile.
And people of Donbas said they desperately want to welcome russian troops in the region, because it is the only power who can save them from artillery shelling of ukrainian army.
Unfortunately, I lost the link of another video where people of the Donetsk region confirmed almost the same thing. Ukrainian army shells civilian infrastructure and multi-apartment buildings daily! Ukrainian army brings destructions and death to peaceful civilians. And since the international community is silent about those war crimes of the kievan junta, they ask russian troops to come in and save their lives. There is genocide there. But the current kievan neo-nazi authority and the western MSM won't say a word about this! People of Donbas understand that the russian army is the only one who can stop this war. But Russian army is not there. And the US officially admitted it :
"State Department: US lacks proof of alleged Russian Military incursion into Ukraine."
Jen Psaki: The United States still needs to confirm claims emanating from Kiev that Russian tanks and artillery have allegedly crossed the Ukrainian border. "There have been a range of reports. I am not suggesting we are questioning them, I'm just suggesting we don't have independent confirmation," :
Daily Press Briefing - November 7, 2014
Pentagon Says No Evidence Of Alleged Russian Military Incursion Into Ukraine
Penny for your thoughts: US NOT Confirming Claimed Russian Incursion as Kiev says 200 Rebels Killed

Old 11-08-2014, 05:30 PM

36 posts, read 28,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by musiqum View Post
Thank you Williams_13 for the translation!

Yes, the ukrainian reporter admitted that those children were killed by the Ukrainian army projectile.
And people of Donbas said they desperately want to welcome russian troops in the region, because it is the only power who can save them from artillery shelling of ukrainian army.
Unfortunately, I lost the link of another video where people of the Donetsk region confirmed almost the same thing. Ukrainian army shells civilian infrastructure and multi-apartment buildings daily! Ukrainian army brings destructions and death to peaceful civilians. And since the international community is silent about those war crimes of the kievan junta, they ask russian troops to come in and save their lives. There is genocide there. But the current kievan neo-nazi authority and the western MSM won't say a word about this! People of Donbas understand that the russian army is the only one who can stop this war. But Russian army is not there. And the US officially admitted it :
"State Department: US lacks proof of alleged Russian Military incursion into Ukraine."
Jen Psaki: The United States still needs to confirm claims emanating from Kiev that Russian tanks and artillery have allegedly crossed the Ukrainian border. "There have been a range of reports. I am not suggesting we are questioning them, I'm just suggesting we don't have independent confirmation," :
Daily Press Briefing - November 7, 2014
Pentagon Says No Evidence Of Alleged Russian Military Incursion Into Ukraine
Penny for your thoughts: US NOT Confirming Claimed Russian Incursion as Kiev says 200 Rebels Killed
I don't know that fat man from video...I suggest he is ukranian politician...And he is asking reporter if he want's russian troops to come. So it mean's that russian troops aren't there now. Otherwise he would not asked but claimed that.

Old 11-09-2014, 07:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by williams_13 View Post
I don't know that fat man from video...I suggest he is ukranian politician...And he is asking reporter if he want's russian troops to come. So it mean's that russian troops aren't there now. Otherwise he would not asked but claimed that.
Good point! And this is just another picturesque example of how the modern ukrainian politicians get entangled in their lies. At first, they claimed the russian army has crossed the ukrainian border and has occupied the Donbas. But sometimes they forget the main legend of their own propaganda and what they lied before and start asking such questions.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe