Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-17-2014, 11:41 AM

1,704 posts, read 1,837,220 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Russia really doesn't need the "Western banking." Because the "access to Western banking"
Yes, Russia doesn't need anything the West has to offer, I got to know this by just following this thread, Russia was, is and always will be a self-sufficient country
Quote:
when you are talking about the "Mongol ancestors of Russians" - don't forget that you yourself speak the language of Mongol origin, not the Russians.
The mongols didn't make it to Estonia - they sure as hell conquered Kievan Rus - Kievan Rus=Mongol ancestry - Mongol language influence on Russian language - Russians=Mongols - you=Russian=Mongol. Checkmate
Quote:
The point there is - as much as people in your corner of the world can be all puffed-up about their own "europeannes" and that they were allowed to play in the sand-box with the "big guys," i.e. Europeans - you are probably aware that neither Balts, nor your neighbors Finns are what's considered important part of Europe. You know what's the attitude in Europe towards the Balts, don't you? Second sort of people - that's right, as much as Romanians and Bulgarians. So may I suggest that you are the Bulgarians - no, may be the Czechs of the North)))))
Get over your inferiority complexes
Quote:
As much as you'd like to bow to the "economic giants" and believe that their power is limitless, you are wrong and their power does have limits.
Mhm, that's exactly what my words meant you go guurl
Quote:
The artificially-inflated bubble of "western banking" is bound to burst, and there are a lot of loopholes for the likes of BRICS - Russia-China - whatever, and they'll exploit each and every opportunity, destroying dollar as reserve currency including. Russia indeed might be a pivotal force in this process - to wreck the West after all.
What have the multiple first person shooters such as COD taught us? The Russians always end with a bullet to the head
Quote:
I've said it many times before and I'll say it again - it was a big mistake of the West to try to dig her a grave twenty years ago. It only dug it for itself.
Yea, that's what the reality tells us. That's the reason you live in a grave, rather than the Putja Paradise.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-17-2014, 11:50 AM

847 posts, read 1,179,655 times
KuuKulgur
If we are Mongols, than the President of Estonia is half-Mongol. His mother is Russian.
Congratulations!

Well, I agree with some of your points, but not with your jokes. Sorry.

Old 11-17-2014, 12:02 PM

1,704 posts, read 1,837,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muscovite View Post
KuuKulgur
If we are Mongols, than the President of Estonia is half-Mongol. His mother is Russian.
Congratulations!

Well, I agree with some of your points, but not with your jokes. Sorry.
Our president also has Jewish ancestry. And having Mongol ancestry is not to be taken negatively. My point was merely to point out that the Russian mentality isn't that of an angel either.

Old 11-17-2014, 12:07 PM

KuuKulgur
Ok. I see. I hope, I didn't offend you. I just didn't understand your joke.

Old 11-17-2014, 12:15 PM

5,214 posts, read 4,018,594 times
the future of ukraine is....klitshko.

because other than him I can't find anything special about ukraine. I mean he is a good boxer but not as good as tyson, ali or even rocky marciano or even Golovkin these days.

another "plus" of Ukraine: Mila Kunis...who looks like an average jewish/russian woman. Nothing special about here, you can see much hotter women on the street of every random european country.

And...the reason putin isn't taking over the whole of ukraine is because he needs to sell his weapons and make $.

Old 11-17-2014, 12:19 PM

Quote:
liberal8
Hell with West, we are big enough to have our own way...
No. All the successful things we done, we done together with Europe.

In the war against Napoleon we won together with other Europeans. And Alexander I show how important is the soft-power, the image. He charmed Europeans with his gentle manners... Soft-power was important even in the 19th century.

Old 11-17-2014, 12:33 PM

5,214 posts, read 4,018,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muscovite View Post
No. All the successful things we done, we done together with Europe.

In the war against Napoleon we won together with other Europeans. And Alexander I show how important is the soft-power, the image. He charmed Europeans with his gentle manners... Soft-power was important even in the 19th century.
russia lost vs napoleon.

these are the facts. Yes, Russia won vs Hitler but not against Napoleon.

Napoleon's defeat was mostly due to him overrating his navy and the British navy was very good...as an island nation and the biggest empire at the time.

Old 11-17-2014, 12:45 PM

euro123
My point was about the other things: diplomacy and that the isolation isn't a good thing. The details of the battles aren't so important in this context.

Old 11-17-2014, 03:04 PM

146 posts, read 189,424 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Gomar Holnyuk View Post
Why cant the U.S. gov, NATO, EU see and realize and recognize simple facts on the ground in Ukraine?

Because it's US and UK secret services who were behind the coup in Kiev. Same as they were before that in Georgia installing a puppet president which tried to provoke a conflict with Russia.

In both cases Putin won by using Russian military power to defeat Georgian ***** soldiers and recently to take over Crimea right before western noses.

Man, Putin is good - US wanted to pull Russia into war with Ukraine, instead Putin stayed away and snapped Crimea.

Old 11-17-2014, 03:07 PM

24,128 posts, read 24,799,193 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by liberal8 View Post
Man, Putin is good - US wanted to pull Russia into war conflict with Ukraine, instead Putin stayed away and snapped Crimea.
And you got it. With the price of recessing to a rogue state and the economy falling like a rock. Was it really worth it?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe