Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-14-2015, 11:17 AM

10,275 posts, read 10,327,830 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by citoyen View Post
You really convince myself until the sentance i underline.
Even western medias who support Ukraine, don't deny Asov unity are neo nazi. How can you say this is propagand. They use nazi symbol and have a fascist speech...
Ukraine is a democracy has has nothing to do with "neo nazis". And, no, there is no news source outside of the Kremlin that makes such a claim.

There are probably neo nazis in Russia, in Ukraine, and in every country on earth, just as there are crazies, racists, idiots, etc. in every country, but it has absolutely nothing to do with the Russian invasion of Ukraine.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-14-2015, 11:18 AM

24,128 posts, read 24,792,350 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by citoyen View Post
You really convince myself until the sentance i underline.
Even western medias who support Ukraine, don't deny Asov unity are neo nazi. How can you say this is propagand. They use nazi symbol and have a fascist speech...
Well, how about Putin? He's as fascist as Mussolini.

When Russians shout "fascism" all around, they should at first look in their own pants.

Old 02-14-2015, 11:25 AM

9,511 posts, read 5,434,021 times
Quote:
We have these pictures EVERY SINGLE DAY, and every single day, Putin claims it is "Western propaganda". We see Russian tanks and armaments moving over the border EVERY SINGLE DAY.

Why don't you post them EVERY SINGLE DAY?!?! LOL!!

Those photos could be any sides equipment. If you want to be taken seriously you need more proof than some bad quality satellite photos. Anybody with any common sense can tell you Russia is at LEAST sending the NAF truck loads (if not train loads) of ammunition and gear. Your point is moot, it doesn't matter.

If the US can't have NATO bases in Ukraine and free reign to pillage it then they will turn the country into another Somalia or Iraq and Russia is the only country capable of straightening this out. Unfortunately the people making the decisions in Moscow have yet to realize just where they stand and cling to some fantasy that in the end they will come out clean. They're as dumb and greedy as the Kiev junta.

Old 02-14-2015, 11:39 AM

Down in flames in a 30 second google search.

Quote:
Ukraine is a democracy has has nothing to do with "neo nazis". And, no, there is no news source outside of the Kremlin that makes such a claim.
BBC News - Ukraine underplays role of far right in conflict

I feel guilty. This is like kicking puppies in WOT in my T-34/85.

Old 02-14-2015, 11:41 AM

6,326 posts, read 6,585,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post

Those photos could be any sides equipment. If you want to be taken seriously you need more proof than some bad quality satellite photos. Anybody with any common sense can tell you Russia is at LEAST sending the NAF truck loads (if not train loads) of ammunition and gear. Your point is moot, it doesn't matter.

If the US can't have NATO bases in Ukraine and free reign to pillage it then they will turn the country into another Somalia or Iraq and Russia is the only country capable of straightening this out. Unfortunately the people making the decisions in Moscow have yet to realize just where they stand and cling to some fantasy that in the end they will come out clean. They're as dumb and greedy as the Kiev junta.
Russia may go Somalia way itself, there is a reason why Russian "Federation" doesn't allow direct elections of the governors and even mairs. Everything is top down, everything is tied to Putin and his FSB junta that owns Russia, literally, not speaking of ruling it. It is very unstable, costly power equilibrium doomed to be tested sooner or later. Merry imperial adventures may be the last thing on the Russian mind pretty soon.

Old 02-14-2015, 11:47 AM

Quote:
I have posted them, repeatedly, but it doesn't matter. There are hundreds of pics based on a simple Google search. The UN, the press from various countries around the world, and even Russia, all agree on this. No one, not even Putin, now claims that there are no Russian troops in Ukraine.

Who is Ukraine even fighting if there are no Russians? How did these strange invaders magically appear with Russian tanks and satellites and armaments? You are saying that pro-Russian rebels built tanks and rockets and helicopters in a few days, put Russian symbols on the equipment, and created an army out of nothing? It is like arguing over whether the sky is blue or whether water is wet.

You aren't even arguing the correct Putin propaganda anymore; you probably need to check in with your boss for the updated script. Your propaganda is from five months ago.

Old 02-14-2015, 11:51 AM

Quote:
I have posted them, repeatedly, but it doesn't matter. There are hundreds of pics based on a simple Google search. The UN, the press from various countries around the world, and even Russia, all agree on this. No one, not even Putin, now claims that there are no Russian troops in Ukraine.
Show me the ones you're talking about. I know they're all over the internet but show me YOUR specific proof.

Quote:
You aren't even arguing the correct Putin propaganda anymore
Boy, I know the Russians are helping. Just like Romania Poland and Bulgaria are helping Ukraine.

What's your point?

Old 02-14-2015, 11:52 AM

6,326 posts, read 6,585,426 times
Quote:

Please, comrade, explain why virtually all European Neo Nazis and extreme leftists are on the Putin's side? Same is true about USA, American progressive lefties are getting absolutely rabid about supporting Russian fascist regime, progressive rags are full of pro Russian propaganda they feel like Russia Today; far right conspirologists are a tad behind. Obviously, Russia supports financially some of those nazi&leftie groups (google it), but there is more to it:

Given that one of Russian President Vladimir Putin’s stated reasons for invading Crimea was to prevent “Nazis” from coming to power in Ukraine, it is perhaps surprising that his regime is growing closer by the month to extreme right-wing parties across Europe.

Mitchell A. Orenstein | Why Putin Is Allied With Western Europe's Far Right | Foreign Affairs

Old 02-14-2015, 11:52 AM

Quote:

And nothing in that article contradicts anything I wrote. Sorry, but wrong again. Ukraine is a democracy, Russia isn't, and that article doesn't saying anything different.

Putin is a fascist dictator, this cannot be argued. Your claim that Russia is invading neighboring democracies to prevent fascist dictators from taking over, is absurd, because Russia itself is taking over Ukraine, and is a fascist dictatorship itself.

Putin is the closest thing to Hitler and Stalin in Europe today, and is in fact LOVED by the right wing in Russia, and hated by the more educated urban left. Putin is least popular in the urban, wealthy, educated, left-leaning parts of Moscow, and most popular in right wing, rural areas.

If you truly hate fascists, then I hope you are working to have Putin overthrown. Otherwise, you are completely embarrassing yourself, your country, and insulting everyone's intelligence. The fringe Neo-Nazi types worldwide almost always love Putin, because they are essentially one and the same.

Old 02-14-2015, 12:02 PM

Quote:
Show me the ones you're talking about. I know they're all over the internet but show me YOUR specific proof.
I just showed you pictures a few minutes ago, and you dismissed them. I have showed multiple pictures on this thread, and you dismissed them all. If I post one million pictures, you will say all are "CIA propoganda" "Ukranian actors in Russian costume" or something stupid. Google yourself (you know, the search engine created by a Jew kicked out of Russia by facists).

Quote:
Boy, I know the Russians are helping. Just like Romania Poland and Bulgaria are helping Ukraine.

What's your point?
My point is obviously that you admit that Russia is invading Ukraine, and other countries are helping support Ukraine, and for some odd reason you think that is the same thing?

So if China invades Russia tomorrow, yet if other countries support Russian borders and are against China, then you think the problem is the other countries and not China?

Obviously every country would support Russia in such a situation, just as every country supports Ukraine in the present situation. Only the invaders are the source of the global contempt, for very obvious reasons.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe