Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-15-2015, 11:53 AM

6,326 posts, read 6,588,284 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maksim_Frolov View Post
Read the meaning of the word "junta", you use it incorrectly. The Kremlin has very good support from the population.

Russian volunteers kill Ukrainian soldiers, because these Russians (Ukrainian soldiers) are not right.
No, comrade, in the Russian case, the term junta applies, far right nazi regime held together by FSB mafia, the fact that rabid nazi population supports Kremlin junta means just that, Kremlin junta enjoys popular support, so we are told.

Russian nazis feel they have the right to invade and kill ukrainians because they are not right. Keep posting.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-15-2015, 11:57 AM

Quote:
Why did you write that Russian nazis? This is ridiculous. Read about how many nationalities live in Russia and who occupies leading positions in the Russian government (for example, who is the head of the National Bank, who is the Minister of Defence (Minister of War), etc.).
Have you checked ukrainian government members recently? Russians are rabid nazis on multiple levels. Comrade erasure is a good example. Thouroughly russified people with non russian family names will repeat the same rabid nazi stuff comrade Erasure spouts. So what?

26,783 posts, read 22,537,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RememberMee View Post
Russian intellectuals turned rabid nazi, most of them anyway, exceptions are few. As for the internet forums, comrade Erasure modestly omits that pro ukrainian posts are considered to be "extremist" by the Russian law, isp and posters can get in the real trouble over those, many did get in trouble.
What law is that specifically, and what can you say about this then?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpTteSGnZI8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaxUCdMh9DA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzf8S9wS3fs

Because this is Moscow, you know.

10,275 posts, read 10,335,229 times
Quote:
Why did you write that Russian nazis? This is ridiculous. Read about how many nationalities live in Russia and who occupies leading positions in the Russian government (for example, who is the head of the National Bank, who is the Minister of Defence (Minister of War), etc.).
Russia subjugates and horribly discriminates against all its ethnic minorities. That is why most of the Jews escaped to the U.S. and Israel, that is why the Germans all left Kalingrad, that is why Muslims are killed, etc.

There are very few ethnic minorities in Russian government. In fact, a co-worker of mine, whose parents were very powerful in the Communist party under the USSR, had their entire apartment (they were in "party" apartments for the privileged) monitored and wired for surveillance. They discovered this after a fire in their building, when walls were opened. The only reason is because they were part Jewish, even though no one in the family practiced the religion.

Russia is a terrible place to be an ethnic minority. And, of course, their claim that they are "forced" to invade Ukraine, Georgia, etc. to "protect" Russian ethnic minorities is nonsense, because they actually subjugate ethnic minorities everywhere in Russia. The hypocrisy is disgusting.

5,786 posts, read 4,231,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RememberMee View Post
No, comrade, in the Russian case, the term junta applies, far right nazi regime held together by FSB mafia, the fact that rabid nazi population supports Kremlin junta means just that, Kremlin junta enjoys popular support, so we are told.

Russian nazis feel they have the right to invade and kill ukrainians because they are not right. Keep posting.
The wolf of Taboff is your comrade!

Do you know nothing about Russia?

Last edited by Rozenn; 02-16-2015 at 03:14 PM.. Reason: Rude

Old 02-15-2015, 11:59 AM

4,449 posts, read 4,616,564 times
Re:"So your beef is that Russians protected their people ? I would have expected nothing else. I mean, what else do you expect Russians to do?

Hmm...maybe just leave the country? The bear is certainly getting too too much play there.

One more question, What did you win with Maidan? A civil war? You replaced one corrupt billionaire with another corrupt billionaire and called Putin names... that's all you did. Managed to kill a bunch of civilians in the proses."

Maidan was a response towards the earlier corrupt regime. It wasn't working for the people. They had a right to 'throw the bum and his ilk out'. Putin took umbrage and raised the stakes. I think he plays the game (his rules btw) very very well.

Looking back on this so-called cease-fire will probably show it a sham and used to further expansionist moves into Ukraine. Successes there may bring the inevitable ... arms for the army.
And the war will go on. But at least the imbalance in war materiel will be fixed. Ukraine simply cannot stand by to see her territory eaten up. A bad state of affairs all attributable to the meddling of the Russian state.

Old 02-15-2015, 12:01 PM

2,761 posts, read 3,426,854 times
Quote:
There is over 2500 different nationalities that make up the Russians. Not as diverse as here in the USA though.

Old 02-15-2015, 12:02 PM

10,275 posts, read 10,335,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DPolo View Post
There is over 2500 different nationalities that make up the Russians. Not as diverse as here in the USA though.
But those nationalities are discriminated against, and subjugated. They are forced to become Russian, and are always under suspicion.

Old 02-15-2015, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPolo View Post
I am a citizen of USA not Russia and not Ukraine. I have been a citizen of USA since I was 13 years old. I was born in Kiev. Fluent in Russian and English. I have been been following Ukraine and Russian news since before Maidan. I have been to both Kiev and Moskow in the past 5 years. I simply know enough to be able to read an article or some-one's post about Russia or Ukraine and be able to say "This is not true" those people are not like that. But I don't have a bias where I would automatically be pro-Ukrainian or Pro-Russian, I say what I see.

I have spoken to and have the misfortune of meeting a number of "True Ukrainians". So I suppose that if you "people" are "True Ukrainians" Then WE the real Ukrainians, we are Russian people.

I had fun talking to you, the "True Ukrainians" during Maidan. I would read a fact about Ukraine, I would read it from CIA world facts or Wikipedia. And I would post it. And then The True Ukrainian would say It's Russia's fault.

So the conversations looked like this.
-Ukraine is the most corrupt country in Europe
-It's Russia's fault.
-Ukraine is poor and has a bad economy.
-It's Russia's fault.
-it's Russia's fault !
-it's Russia's fault !
With all that supposed first hand knowledge you chose to lie about something that is very easy to double check?. You have an agenda, you didnt disclose yet.

Old 02-15-2015, 12:06 PM

5,786 posts, read 4,231,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA101 View Post
But those nationalities are discriminated against, and subjugated. They are forced to become Russian, and are always under suspicion.
Yes, they are so much discriminated against, that Putin trusts them financial management and nuclear missiles.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe