Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-24-2015, 06:29 AM

238 posts, read 198,338 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RememberMee View Post
Comrade Selena, as a good Russian nazi should, demonizes pravii sector, denies busing of the "rebels" fron Russia to attack government buildings, denies that crazy, blood thirsty Russian nazi crowds kick started it all with attacking, beating and killing of pro Ukrainian protesters ( russian speaking residents of their cities). Crazed Russian nazis tortured and killed a few people having passports with West Ukrainian registration, simple people having nothing to do with anything, paranoia went homicidal. 23 years of watching Russian TV does things to you. It permanently damages brain and soul. In Odessa local russian nazi were jumping to an FSB order, it is not quite clear what happened there, either workplace accident or they were gased for the Russian propaganda machine before fire started. Considering that Russian nazis were shooting in the unarmed crowd before the fire, it is a top of the russian cinicism to blame those people that came to the trade union building to counter act the traitors. Betraying yourr country is and should be dangerous, yet all the evidence point to the gas poisoning, nobody burned them alive. All the stories about people preventing nrussians nazis from escaping the building proved to be fake, as that Odessa doctor.

One point comrade Selana missed, Kharkov region has a sizable chunk of non assimilated Ukrainians, who already know what Russian nazis have in their sleeves for them. Not only that, many Russians and Russian speakers view Russia as an evil, oppressive mordor. Kharkov region is very different from thoroughly (lumpen) proletarian, assimilated and rootless Donbass. Russian nazi empire will have to deploy sizable forces to subdue it.
Actually I am living in Donetsk and spent here most of my life, what russian TV are you talking about? Inter? STB? ICTV? Ukraine? 1+1? I agree, there are a lot of propaganda for the last few months, Ukrainian propaganda.
Demonize Praviy sector? How could I? These sweet and friendly people are just Nazis which like to kill people and glorify people which betrayed Ukraine. It's ok, just kids having fun.
Somebody killed people from Western Ukraine? Kiev killed much more these people just sending them here to kill people with Ukrainian passports, but from Eastern Ukraine. Everything is ok)
By the way, what do you smoke? I want to try too And don't try to confuse me, here were many sceptics, where are they now? Made sure that I am real person and changed their opinion on this situation.
And one more point you missed- you never been in Kharkov, I am sure
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-24-2015, 07:27 AM

6,326 posts, read 6,590,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selena822 View Post
Actually I am living in Donetsk and spent here most of my life, what russian TV are you talking about? Inter? STB? ICTV? Ukraine? 1+1? I agree, there are a lot of propaganda for the last few months, Ukrainian propaganda.
Why do you need to lie like that? Among the first things they did, Russian nazis seized control of the TV stations, switched off Ukrainian TV and replaced it with Russian channels. I believe there was a single Ukrainian TV station broadcasting on Donetsk, but I am not sure. Possession of Ukrainian flag may get people killed in Donetsk, I am not sure what nazi stormtroopers do about the people who watch Ukrainian TV if any. You tell us, don't lie if you can help it. Politically incorrect Internet posts can get people in the real trouble in the Russian nazi occupied territories, so I don't keep my hopes high. Looks like you are a willing collaborant, so at least you don't compromise you consciousness by lying.

Quote:
Demonize Praviy sector? How could I? These sweet and friendly people are just Nazis which like to kill people and glorify people which betrayed Ukraine. It's ok, just kids having fun.
Yes, you could. That's what you do, groundless demonization. I was trying to get comrade Erasure to compare ideology/statements of Pravii Sector with those of Marie Le Pen, Dugin, Zhyrinovsky and his own ones. I couldn't get an answer from the old propagandist, just flow of the evasive BS. From what I've read here, comrade Erasure is 100 x Nazi than all Pravii Sector members combined whose major crime is defending their country against nazi invasion. Evasive flow comrade Erasure unleashed suggests that he knows that he is a much more rabid nazi than pravii sector members, he has no rational arguments to defend his demonization, and yet he keeps on propagandizing. But cynical lies is a (pro) Russian thing, that's what makes you super-spiritual, cosmic consciousness tells to you lie to the Glory of Mother Russia.
Quote:
Somebody killed people from Western Ukraine? Kiev killed much more these people just sending them here to kill people with Ukrainian passports, but from Eastern Ukraine. Everything is ok)
It's a cheap weaseling out. People with Western Ukrainian Registratrion were tortured and killed, pro Ukranian demonstrators attacked, beaten and killed well before Russian nazi invasion and less than successful Ukrainian military operations to contain the plague.

Quote:
By the way, what do you smoke? I want to try too And don't try to confuse me, here were many sceptics, where are they now? Made sure that I am real person and changed their opinion on this situation.
A cheap trick again. Comrade erasure with a few other comrades flooded this topic with emotional Russian nazi BS to the point everybody more or less sane was forced to flee. So Russian comrades got their favorite ideologically sanitized swamp in this thread, it feels just like Russian forums or TV. Actually, I was in Kharkov long time ago, but I don't base my claims on my personal experience. Comrade Putin needs partial mobilization to control Kharkov, locals, even nazi friendly, are not in the rush to trash their city to the glory of the Russian Reich. There are rabid Russian nazis willing to do what it takes, but I seriously doubt their numbers are strong enough. Thus terrorism.

BTW, you tell us why Donetsk people were stupid enough to trash their region on the behalf of the russian nazis who don't give a flying dime about what would happen to you all next? A promise of the tripled salaries and pensions got you excited? What you did over there is not only treason, it's a stupid treason that will do you no good.

Old 02-24-2015, 08:11 AM

12,022 posts, read 11,571,141 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DPolo View Post
When Russians are Traveling to Europe and having access to EU technology and culture they migth learn something. Well traveled and well educated Russians were the growing middle class up, up to recently...

I am looking at Russian GDP, it's sources and general experience with Russians, I don't recognize a Cut throat crony capitalist way at all. There are other countries with billionaires having to much power, but that does not hinder the country's economic growth. I mean after the fall of communism, you have to expect some wild wild west, but they will sort it out with time. ?
Oligarchs tend to control an industry and the political organizations that are supposed to oversee the economy to keep the system fair.

In the US and elsewhere, there are conglomerates and groups of the largest companies (cartels) that have dominance and exert strong political influence. Another term for conglomerates is keiretsu (Japan), chaebol (S. Korea), business groups (China), and so on. They place people into key positions in government and in regulatory agencies to tilt the playing field in their favor. This is a condition called regulatory capture when a regulatory agency no longer balances the needs of the industry with that of the public and instead represents the interests of the dominant player(s) of the industry it oversees. You can see a long list of examples of captured US government agencies in the Wikipedia entry for regulatory capture.When the condition extends to political bodies, such as the legislature and the executive branch, they're said to be under corporate capture.

Old 02-24-2015, 08:54 AM

Excellent piece on the Russian Fascism pushed by the Kremlin regime in the Russian masses, the Russian Fascism that overflows in Ukraine, I cannot translate it all, but the Russian comrades should read it, it's a must read, your sickness is correctly diagnosed and analyzed here: "Non Sobriety Society" by Alexander Skobkov http://grani.ru/opinion/skobov/m.238316.html

I'll translate a small piece to the best of my abilities:

Среднестатистический российско-подданный склонен к консерватизму и патернализму, он угрюмо-подозрительно поглядывает исподлобья на окружающий мир. Безусловно, он тяжелый пассажир. И все же природным мракобесом он не является. Чтобы совсем отключить у него совесть, растормозить агрессию, превратить в животное, его надо было опоить сивухой из геополитики, конспирологии и злобного великодержавного шовинизма. Сегодня он просто нажрался этой хлещущей из всех телеканалов кремлевской сивухи. Нажрался как свинья. И он силится схватить за грудки Запад с извечным вопросом пьяницы: "Ты меня уважаешь?"

An average Russian subject have a tendency towards conservatism and paternalism, he has a sullen, gloomy outlook at the world. There is no doubt, he's a difficult person to get along with, but he's not a natural reactionary. He was treated with a swill of geopolitics, conspirology, and hateful chauvinism to turn off his consciousness, to unleash his aggression, to turn him into an animal. Today, an average Russian subject is drunk with Kremlin swill that overflows all TV channels, commode hugging Russian drunk who tries to grab the West by its shirt with an eternal question of the (russian) drunks: "Do you respect me?".

No wonder the site www.grani.ru is banned in Russia.

Last edited by RememberMee; 02-24-2015 at 09:14 AM..

Old 02-24-2015, 10:19 AM

26,786 posts, read 22,545,020 times
Quote:
A year ago, when the Russian spring just started, people in Kharkov, Donetsk and Lugansk regions were the most active supporters of the idea to secede from Ukraine. Kharkov caused the biggest concern in Kiev, there was sent the new mayor, who filled the town with radicals from Praviy sector, briefly he was able to bring the situation under control. Despite this apparent calm, a part of Kharkiv region was included into the ATO plan in the summer of the last year and radicals not once said that the whole region should become a part of ATO.
I am aware of that, as I've said - I saw that video posted by Ariete earlier, and it was an eye-opener for me regarding Kharkov - the mood over there and their attitude towards Kiev's policies; the way they reacted on its first "messengers" with Pravy Sector insignia when they tried to took over the government building. I've heard that they were quite happy before with their mayor, that Jewish guy... (what's his name - Kernes?) - I've heard that in spite of his shady deals he did a lot for the city; people became wealthier and Kharkov was prosperous before Maidan events reached it. However I am aware that Kharkov is more of a "white color" city, unlike Donetsk. So unlike Donetsk ( and Lugansk) it was less likely to take up arms. That's why, of course, now it's paying price. I can see that its streets are flooded now with Pravy Sector thugs, and Ukrainian "mova" is pushed on them from the tribunes, in the city that traditionally spoke Russian. So yes, I can see what's going on there.

Quote:
The last few monts even this "calm" start to disappear. Many times nazis were beaten by locals, after events of the last spring, Kiev needed to do something, or Kharkiv will join Donetsk and Lugansk.
A bit too late for them, don't you think? I mean I understand why they were the most "cautious ones" in terms of joining Donetsk and Lugansk, but now they see the other side of not making their move as well. They are, indeed the "undesirables" that will be always treated with suspicion by Kiev and will be always a target for "changes" and suppression.

Quote:
Suddenly comes this attack, which (of course) was made by the locals who support the idea of ​​creating of Kharkov People's Respublic (people in Odessa burned themselves, people in the Donbas shoot themselves, people in Kharkov shoot meeting themselves and only Ukraine doesn't shoot at all).
Oh, we know that much. But last time, when Poroshenko/one of his talking heads said that they've "lost only 6 people killed in Debaltsevo," the Westerners told "allow us to disagree."

Quote:
Two hours later was reported that the criminals were arrested, but they were detained during the day time and at the photos and videos from arrest clearly seen that the action takes place in the late evening or at night time.
Yes, I saw A. Shary's video, where he is discussing these facts of so-called Ukrainian "investigation." ( He discusses a lot of their activities you know... ) So we can only wonder what will happen to those "accused." ( Oh, wait - didn't they say that "this crime is traced to Russia, Belgrad in particular?" )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ht-3x0V1A-4

Quote:
One more important detail is that a day before this attack a lot of military equipment was brought to Kharkov. It is strange, right? How did they knew what will happen the next day? If they knew, why they let it happen and why there's a mismatch between the time of arrest and and time of day. Who are these peole? I'm sure that this is one more provocation. I've seen enough such "attacks" to understand who is responcible for them.
Although I do see some conspiracy theories on Russian sites - that it's the SBU provocation, since it serves their purpose of a planned crackdown on Kharkov, I still believe it's the locals who did it. They probably sense that the crackdown is coming, no matter whether they "want to join Russia" or not. They are going to be target of Kiev's aggression anyway.

Quote:
My friend from our army says that most probably Kharkivsky region will become a part of ATO zone. As he said, "It's okay, it's such a truce in Kiev"
What can I say? I feel sorry for them. They are not going to be left alone, as much as they could have hoped for it.

Last edited by erasure; 02-24-2015 at 10:30 AM..

Old 02-24-2015, 10:25 AM

26,786 posts, read 22,545,020 times
Quote:
Oh don't pay attention.
He is a spammer who lives in alternative Universe, where Pravy Sector is a "moderate Nationalist organization," and Stepan Bandera is a kind and friendly, misunderstood guy.

Old 02-24-2015, 10:35 AM

2,761 posts, read 3,427,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lchoro View Post
Oligarchs tend to control an industry and the political organizations that are supposed to oversee the economy to keep the system fair.

In the US and elsewhere, there are conglomerates and groups of the largest companies (cartels) that have dominance and exert strong political influence. Another term for conglomerates is keiretsu (Japan), chaebol (S. Korea), business groups (China), and so on. They place people into key positions in government and in regulatory agencies to tilt the playing field in their favor. This is a condition called regulatory capture when a regulatory agency no longer balances the needs of the industry with that of the public and instead represents the interests of the dominant player(s) of the industry it oversees. You can see a long list of examples of captured US government agencies in the Wikipedia entry for regulatory capture.When the condition extends to political bodies, such as the legislature and the executive branch, they're said to be under corporate capture.

I am a US citizen my friend, and here we do understand that Business needs representation. We do want the government to serve business interests so we do not cut off US "oligarchs" from being able to openly address congress for example. Smaller business here can form/finance "lobby" and have their interest represented that way. We do complain when business interests conflict with citizen interests, recently we chased out of politics people who suggested that business should be treated like people.

I mean how do you raise Russian economy without listening to business needs of country's entrepreneurs?

Russia needs to raise it's middle class and hope for the best.
Ukraine needs to stop listening to their Oligarchs, because they have all the political power.
US needs to start thinking that the owner of CNN has to much power.

Old 02-24-2015, 10:45 AM

1,470 posts, read 2,078,581 times
Remembermee

Your writing is very good. I read somewhere that living under a totalitarian regime with state capitalism is like living in jail...and after certain number of years and thoriogh destruction of the past...individuals are crippled for life...

Quite sad to view Russia transformed into a banana republic, into a Venezuela....

But, all that Putin mental diarreah about the west...is it for real? I just think he's being populist to be popular among "drunks" as you say....but he's supported by a group that are not drunks that are loosing money...

What is he after? I don't think he cares about Ukraine....or elections, since elections must be rigged...

He reminds me that turd called Maduro, always inventing western conspirations to mask jis failure....

But Putin is a clever man, what is he after? A dictatorship?

Old 02-24-2015, 10:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
Oh don't pay attention.
He is a spammer who lives in alternative Universe, where Pravy Sector is a "moderate Nationalist organization," and Stepan Bandera is a kind and friendly, misunderstood guy.
Comrade erasure, you are a cheap Russian nazi propagandist, you spew little more than lies and hatred, you don't argue your points rationally, ever, I doubt you know what it means. I have exposed your nonsense many times over, anybody with a moderate brain activity sees you for what you are, a cheap nazi propagandist. You fool no one except the rabid nazi comrades residing in the same propaganda universe you do, but they don't need any more affirmation from you. The only question here is "why"? Why rabid russian nazism, paranoia, alternative reality, rationality avoidance? Your perestroika trauma was that deep?

Old 02-24-2015, 11:14 AM

12,022 posts, read 11,571,141 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DPolo View Post
I am a US citizen my friend, and here we do understand that Business needs representation. We do want the government to serve business interests so we do not cut off US "oligarchs" from being able to openly address congress for example. Smaller business here can form/finance "lobby" and have their interest represented that way. We do complain when business interests conflict with citizen interests, recently we chased out of politics people who suggested that business should be treated like people.

I mean how do you raise Russian economy without listening to business needs of country's entrepreneurs?

Russia needs to raise it's middle class and hope for the best.
Ukraine needs to stop listening to their Oligarchs, because they have all the political power.
US needs to start thinking that the owner of CNN has to much power.
Nothing has really changed here in the US.

Dodd-Frank has been mostly reversed or watered down.

The Citizens United freedom of speech court case has already been decided. Congress can't place restrictions on corporate lobbying and fundraising.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe