Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-08-2015, 11:40 AM

9,511 posts, read 5,337,625 times

Advertisements

Nemtsovs killers found.

TASS Russia News Agency
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-08-2015, 12:25 PM

2,761 posts, read 3,407,047 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post
Nemtsovs killers found.

TASS Russia News Agency
This hit was done professionally, why did Muslims from Ingushetia needed Nemtsov dead?

I have seen news articles that claim he was shot 3 times and news articles that claim he was shot 6 times. RT claimed that it was a proffetional hit.

How can these events stand up to most basic scrutiny?

Old 03-08-2015, 01:21 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,337,625 times
I'm questioning who these guys are. Just the hired guns? The trigger men? I know these guys were paid but who paid them? I still think this is all too convenient for the west and Ukraine. That girl he was with was in Kiev in a matter of days, all too convenient I think. Nemtsov was an agitator but he didn't have that much influence and he certainly has a shady past of his own going back a long time.

I think it's one of those mysteries that will never be solved. We'll never know the facts.

Old 03-08-2015, 01:29 PM

605 posts, read 490,038 times
Quote:
I'm questioning who these guys are. Just the hired guns? The trigger men? I know these guys were paid but who paid them? I still think this is all too convenient for the west and Ukraine. That girl he was with was in Kiev in a matter of days, all too convenient I think. Nemtsov was an agitator but he didn't have that much influence and he certainly has a shady past of his own going back a long time.

I think it's one of those mysteries that will never be solved. We'll never know the facts.
I agree

Old 03-08-2015, 01:31 PM

1,188 posts, read 1,453,670 times
Quote:
I'm questioning who these guys are. Just the hired guns? The trigger men? I know these guys were paid but who paid them?
I would assume CIA backing as well as financial contributions from rich decadent jewish homosexuals.

Old 03-08-2015, 02:06 PM

2,761 posts, read 3,407,047 times
Quote:

having watched Nemtsev's interviews, he had a pretty bad reputation. It seems to me that people having heard what Nemtsev had to say would disregard this as "Something we should not do." Just because it came from Netmstev.

So since we are considering conspiracy theories, can we test the idea that "Nemtsov, directly or indirectly was working for Kremlin by straw horsing democratic ideas ?" In one of the interview with Nemtsev I have seen, reporters have actually say that.

Killing Nemtsov, does not solve anything for Putin, but simply makes Putin look bad.

So conspiracy theory wise, if this murder was geo-politically motivated, still no link to Putin.

Old 03-08-2015, 03:00 PM

26,750 posts, read 22,239,302 times
Quote:

Overall they do fit the idea of a "hired gun." Originally from Northern Caucasus, working in Moscow as supermarket guard and a truck driver. Plus they've had two ( or three?) more involved. Looks like they needed help, since they were not all that professional as "hired guns."

Old 03-08-2015, 03:03 PM

26,750 posts, read 22,239,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjasse View Post
I would assume CIA backing as well as financial contributions from rich decadent jewish homosexuals.
I know you are been ironical, but "rich decadent jewish homosexual" that is a "no-no" thing. Practically all opposition to Putin in Russia is either of Jewish or mixed Jewish descent.

Old 03-09-2015, 01:45 AM

5,787 posts, read 4,150,154 times
Movie Trailer "Crimea. The way home." Film by Andrei Kondrashov (2015)

http://youtu.be/g98qms8uuTg

Old 03-09-2015, 07:03 AM

6,326 posts, read 6,540,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maksim_Frolov View Post
I can remind you how Hitler got Czechoslovakia. Maybe we assume Churchill's main ally of Hitler? Any country has allies at different times. Hitler started the war, and on him lay the blame for the victim. Your accusations are groundless. And by the way, your constant neurolinguistic words like "bloody" cause irritation. You behave ugly.
Remind me. As far as I remember Brits and French decided to pacify Hitler by letting him to annex Sudetenland and later to dismember Czechoslovakia. They didn't want an European war over preserving Czechoslovakia sovereignty. It does ring a bell, Euros are at their pacifying best again, this time they think that giving Putin green light to dismember/control Ukraine is a small price to pay for Euro comfort and peace. Soviet Russia was a military ally of Nazi Germany, on top of providing nazis with enormous amounts of materials at a great discount. Hitler and Stalin struck a pact to divide Europe between themselves. Hitler and Stalin attacked Poland together in 1939, thus Hitler and Stalin started WW2 together. Soviet Russia shares too much blame for WW2. The fact that "allies" were scheming against each other doesn't change anything. In 1941, Hitler struck first, but Stalin had all the intentions to attack Germany, two deadly spiders could not coexist in an European can. As for the "bloody", as the proverb says "Не пеняй зеркало коли рожа крива", "If your face looks skewed, don't blame the mirror". Russian history is bloody and sick starting from the early days of Muscovy, propaganda soaked Russians don't show any signs of reflection, remorse or repentance, all the blood spilled by the effective tsars and soviet managers was to the Glory of Mother Russia, you are doomed to write another bloody chapter to your history because of that moral turpitude.

Quote:
What does this phrase is to discuss Hitler's allies? You behave ugly.
Official Russian propaganda and education doesn't emphasize neither Soviet - Nazi collaboration nor savage treatment of the crippled Soviet soldiers by the Stalin's regime. It's doesn't fit sanitized paradigm of valor and glory.

Quote:
What do you think about this link?
Amazing, comrade, that you forgot that Ford Corporation built soviet automotive industry from scratch right in the middle of the forced collectivization, early purges, costing tens of thousands of lives of the displaced peasants with millions of the dead peasants to join them. At the time the U.S. government did not formally recognize the USSR. Hitler Germany didn't have significant crime records all way up to 1939, unlike Soviet Russia that murdered millions of the soviet citizens before 1939 (to pay Ford, among other reasons). Therefore, blaming American corporations for doing business with relatively benign 1933-1939 nazi Germany is little bit disingenuous without blaming American corporations for building up Soviet industrial & military capacity in the midst of Stalin' terror and famine that cost millions of lives. American corporations collaborating with Stalin were paid with uncountable deaths it took to acquire hard currency and gold, an "effective" manager Stalin didn't believe in credit. Henry Ford believed that a good dose of automotive capitalism could cure communism, little he knew.

The oldest Soviet mass automaker, GAZ (Gorkovsky Avtomobilny Zavod, Gorky Automobile Factory), was established in Nizhny Novgorod in 1929 by Ford. A year later Ford built a second automobile plant in Moscow, AZLK, which became a major Soviet car maker only after World War II.

Henry Ford was a closet anti Semite and a peculiar man that believe in a global (Jewish) banker conspiracy. Thus he admired Hitler (in the beginning) and Hitler admired Ford as well as American eugenics. Yet, neither Ford nor American corporations could beat comrade Stalin in supplying enormous quantities of material to Germany (and getting things like unfinished cruiser in return), providing training and proving grounds for German military and engineers restricted by Versailles treaties. That's what patriotic Russian history doesn't teach these days: In particular, the German stocks of rubber and grain would have been insufficient to support the initial invasion of the USSR if the Soviets had not exported these products to Germany earlier.[5]
German

Quote:
Russia does not deny or justify. Information about the Stalin-Ribbentrop pact is available in textbooks. Why do you think that Russia denies something ??? And Stalin really effective manager, because he won the war. He was a cruel man, he took a bad scary decision, but his control was effective at that time. Of course, now is the time such rulers passed.
Vladimir Putin says there was nothing wrong with Soviet Union's pact with Adolf Hitler's Nazi Germany - Telegraph

Russians viewing Stalin as an "effective" manager is reason #1 why anything marginally sane should isolate itself from the Russian lunacy. The ones who justify barbarity are doomed to repeat it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe