U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-19-2015, 09:02 AM

21,270 posts, read 21,775,362 times

Advertisements

hi, hadn't looked in on this thread in quite awhile.

can someone summarize what I've missed in the last 4,000 or so posts?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-19-2015, 09:17 AM

14,972 posts, read 13,551,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by albion View Post
Actually the BBC reporter at the site of the MH17 crash confirmed that many of the separatists were drunk and looting the wreckage of the aircraft.
Amazing how BBC reporters never notice drunk Ukrainian soldiers ( particularly from those punitive Nazi batallions) that kill, torture and loot on occupied territories, ain't it?
No-no, I'm sorry this whole event ( Ukrainian war) is all about an unprecedented propaganda on behalf of Western media.

Old 08-19-2015, 01:45 PM

7,917 posts, read 7,245,545 times
Donetsk People's Republic to hold referendum to join Russia

East Ukraine's Donetsk Republic Will Hold Referendum To Join Russia | Zero Hedge

US and EU chose to recognize independence of Bosnia early on in the war, thus scuttling the peace agreement to partitition the region between the different ethnic groups. It seems the rational thing would be to let the two regions secede and start the rebuilding in Ukraine, except the US has plans to loot much of the country's private assets, much as the German companies are now doing in Greece. The Germans will now own the regional airports in Greece.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...privatisations

The money goes right back to the German banks in the supposed 'bailout'.

Old 08-19-2015, 05:20 PM

557 posts, read 355,483 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghengis View Post

Well, the nationalist Ukrainian neo-Nazis are preparing for an all-out assault on the gov of Poroshok to remove him from power as he refuses to take Crimea back by force and refuses to launch an all out attack on Donetsk to retake the regions.
Hold on, the real war is well on its way real soon, after the heat wave, some time around Sept15.

Old 08-20-2015, 11:05 AM

9,474 posts, read 9,350,284 times
I wonder if the one who began this thread so many thousands of postings ago had any idea the discussion would go on this long, or if he or she is still following this thread.

Old 08-20-2015, 07:53 PM

3,806 posts, read 5,184,910 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghengis View Post

It is all caused by chemtrails.

Old 08-23-2015, 12:18 PM

14,972 posts, read 13,551,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
The reason I've learned about this "Bociurciw" person was only because once I saw the first "reports of OSCE" about "drunk and unshaven separatists" at the MH17 crash site, I wanted to know right away what kind of "OSCE" it was. That's when I learned that person in charge of it was from Bandera followers family.
What was it I wonder, the dumb mistake or was it done on purpose - to send someone of such background as a head of OSCE in that particular region ( Donbass.) I believe it's the latter.
In other news - I've heard today that Oleg Tzarev was banned on Facebook, for "inciting violence and hatred." The morons from "Aidar" ( those Nazi idiots) were using his picture as shooting target. He mentioned it, posting that picture and was banned for a month for "inciting hatred." Yep.
In good news, I've noticed some German accounts linked to all this Donbass movement.
It looks like these people (Germans that is) are oblivious to what official propaganda wants them to believe, and are sending humanitarian aid there.
There was something else that caught my eye today in connection with mentioned above event.
This particular post has been published on FB on the 17th of August ( published by a Russian living in Moscow by the way)

https://scontent-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.net...82&oe=56730138

"Dear Ukrainians I see ( I am watching) for almost two years what DNR and LNR are all about, and I came to my independent conclusion. 90 percent of their inhabitants hate anything and everything Ukrainian, and you can't change them. Shoot them, demolish them, squash them as Russia squashes now sanctioned food products. These scumbags will never become Ukrainians and will always be an abscess on the body of Ukraine. Continue bombing them into the ground, until this vermin will be dead. Let there will be a desolate territory - it's easier to start from a scratch, then to turn this vermin into people. And those 10 percent of Ukrainians that live on these territories - take them with you. They have hard time living side by side with the enemy behind the front lines, but they still live there.
Therefore continue your anti-terrorist operation!
Putin doesn't have money for war, he is entangled in his problems."

This post was dutifully reported to FB, and here is the response that followed;

"Thank you for reported material, which in your opinion may violate the rules of our community. The complaints like yours play an important role in creation of safe and pleasant atmosphere on Facebook. We checked this post; it doesn't violate our community rules."

As I've said, there is something unprecedented going on in Western media ( and FB is a social media after all) when it comes to Ukrainian events.

And the Russians are quietly watching it all.

Last edited by erasure; 08-23-2015 at 01:33 PM..

Old 08-28-2015, 02:03 AM

235 posts, read 165,032 times
Default Best European Army

Old 08-29-2015, 09:00 AM

Fake Russian troop casualty article started by Forbes, gets repeated by other Western media

Forbes Fail! Western media outlet publishes fake Russian troop casualty article, and its zombie readers actually believe it - Red Pill Times

Business Life sounds like Business Insider which publishes fake ISIS stories.

Old 08-31-2015, 08:25 AM

Explosion outside parliament injures 90 as hardliners protest deliberation over special autonomy rules for the Eastern breakaway provinces

"Approval of legislation for special status for parts of Donetsk and Luhansk regions, which are largely controlled by Russian-backed separatists, is a major element of a peace agreement reached in Minsk, Belarus, in February."

Explosions Outside Ukrainian Parliament | Al Jazeera America
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe