U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 08-27-2014, 05:15 PM
 
Location: Holland
824 posts, read 1,056,913 times
Reputation: 1341

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanSkeptic View Post
Exactly what Rams_Lord said. No racism towards Africans. When I was in Sweden, all of the Swedish women had black boyfriends. That is kind of what killed my confidence with European women and dating, because they have lost interest in white men. As such, I had no luck with women("white privilege"). White guilt is huge in Europe, meaning most European women prefer non-white men(they make better boyfriends, I admit) so interracial relationships are the default, pretty much. Most Swedish men have no girlfriends because of this. Oh well, it's payback-whites colonized, now they get "their" women "stolen."
I have never read so much crap in my entire life.

 
Old 08-27-2014, 05:16 PM
 
Location: Sweden
1,446 posts, read 1,493,880 times
Reputation: 375
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanSkeptic View Post
Exactly what Rams_Lord said. No racism towards Africans. When I was in Sweden, all of the Swedish women had black boyfriends. That is kind of what killed my confidence with European women and dating, because they have lost interest in white men. As such, I had no luck with women("white privilege"). White guilt is huge in Europe, meaning most European women prefer non-white men(they make better boyfriends, I admit) so interracial relationships are the default, pretty much. Most Swedish men have no girlfriends because of this. Oh well, it's payback-whites colonized, now they get "their" women "stolen."
However, I rarely ever see Swedish men go for Black women, it's usually the other way round.
 
Old 08-27-2014, 05:16 PM
 
Location: London
4,336 posts, read 3,627,262 times
Reputation: 1977
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanSkeptic View Post
Exactly what Rams_Lord said. No racism towards Africans. When I was in Sweden, all of the Swedish women had black boyfriends. That is kind of what killed my confidence with European women and dating, because they have lost interest in white men. As such, I had no luck with women("white privilege"). White guilt is huge in Europe, meaning most European women prefer non-white men(they make better boyfriends, I admit) so interracial relationships are the default, pretty much. Most Swedish men have no girlfriends because of this. Oh well, it's payback-whites colonized, now they get "their" women "stolen."
Arabs and others keep their women away from white men. Not that I would want to go with them, however that is not the point. We allow our white women to freely have sex with Arabs and blacks. Who go out deliberately to have sex with them, while hiding their own. It is rather one-way traffic. It should be stopped.
 
Old 08-27-2014, 05:18 PM
 
Location: London
4,336 posts, read 3,627,262 times
Reputation: 1977
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rams_Lord View Post
However, I rarely ever see Swedish men go for Black women, it's usually the other way round.
You have conditioned the women wrongly.
 
Old 08-27-2014, 05:18 PM
 
Location: Leeds, UK
22,234 posts, read 23,562,817 times
Reputation: 8599
Quote:
Originally Posted by John-UK View Post
Arabs and others keep their women away from white men. Not that I would want to go with them, however that is not the point. We allow our white women to freely have sex with Arabs and blacks. Who go out deliberately to have sex with them. It is rather one-way traffic. It should be stopped.
Women are not possessions that you can 'stop' from having sex. If Arab men want to keep 'their' women away from white men, then so what? We're supposed to be better than that.
 
Old 08-27-2014, 05:19 PM
 
Location: London
4,336 posts, read 3,627,262 times
Reputation: 1977
Quote:
Originally Posted by HockeyAndRugby View Post
I have never read so much crap in my entire life.
He does have a point.
 
Old 08-27-2014, 05:20 PM
 
Location: London
4,336 posts, read 3,627,262 times
Reputation: 1977
Quote:
Originally Posted by dunno what to put here View Post
Women are not possessions that you can 'stop' from having sex. If Arab men want to keep 'their' women away from white men, then so what? We're supposed to be better than that.
You really do not get it. They are racists. I see no Arab women freely mixing with whites! I live near an Arab district.
 
Old 08-27-2014, 05:21 PM
 
Location: Leeds, UK
22,234 posts, read 23,562,817 times
Reputation: 8599
Quote:
Originally Posted by John-UK View Post
You really do not get it. They are racists.
Maybe so, but there's no excuse for us to be racist as well. It's just petty tit-for-tat.

You are just exaggerating though. You really think black men are preventing black women from dating white men? They don't have magical powers, you know. People of any race are more likely to date within their own race. I think people notice white women with [insert random ethnic minority here] because they are paranoid that white women prefer ethnics over them. It's kinda funny, lol.
 
Old 08-27-2014, 05:25 PM
 
Location: Seattle, WA, United States of America
33 posts, read 73,406 times
Reputation: 49
Everything I say is true, though. If you are in Europe, the local women are more racist towards whites than anyone else. This is from my own experience.
 
Old 08-27-2014, 05:28 PM
 
Location: Leeds, UK
22,234 posts, read 23,562,817 times
Reputation: 8599
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanSkeptic View Post
Everything I say is true, though. If you are in Europe, the local women are more racist towards whites than anyone else. This is from my own experience.
If all Swedish women are dating black men, then I guess all Swedish men are not dating anyone.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:39 PM.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top