Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-27-2014, 05:29 PM

33 posts, read 104,278 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunno what to put here View Post
Maybe so, but there's no excuse for us to be racist as well. It's just petty tit-for-tat.

You are just exaggerating though. You really think black men are preventing black women from dating white men? They don't have magical powers, you know. People of any race are more likely to date within their own race. I think people notice white women with [insert random ethnic minority here] because they are paranoid that white women prefer ethnics over them. It's kinda funny, lol.
Except it is true, white females prefer non-whites, and for good reason. White men are feminine and weak, while black men are dominant. I'm white and I am perfectly fine with this. I accept that I am inferior.

Old 08-27-2014, 05:31 PM

22,112 posts, read 29,581,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanSkeptic View Post
Except it is true, white females prefer non-whites, and for good reason. White men are feminine and weak, while black men are dominant. I'm white and I am perfectly fine with this. I accept that I am inferior.
No. You are falling victim to conformation bias. You want people to feel sorry for you - a poor, disadvantaged white American male, because women don't want you. Well, considering your posts on this forum so far, I am not surprised no woman wants you. It has nothing to do with your skin colour.

Old 08-27-2014, 05:33 PM

4,709 posts, read 5,063,773 times
Quote:
Maybe so, but there's no excuse for us to be racist as well. It's just petty tit-for-tat.
Protecting your own race is NOT racist. Being racist is discriminating against other races. That is very different.
Quote:
You are just exaggerating though. You really think black men are preventing black women from dating white men?
Try mixing with Arab women or Indian women. I do not see any around me trying to mix with the white guys. They are not allowed out. Any that do are ostracised by their own community. I see lots of Arabs about who only chase white women. All one way traffic. I am sick and tired of all this bleeding heart Politically Correct crap!

Old 08-27-2014, 05:34 PM

33 posts, read 104,278 times
Quote:
No. You are falling victim to conformation bias. You want people to feel sorry for you - a poor, disadvantaged white American male, because women don't want you. Well, considering your posts on this forum so far, I am not surprised no woman wants you. It has nothing to do with your skin colour.
Lol, really, you think I expect sympathy from the internet of all places. Please, if I wanted sympathy, I would talk to my psychologist.

Old 08-27-2014, 05:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by John-UK View Post
Protecting your own race is NOT racist. Being racist is discriminating against other races. That is very different. .
Why do you feel obliged to 'protect' white women from ethnic minorities? Just because they're the same skin colour as you? I don't care if white women want to have sex with black men. I don't feel some sort of unity with white women just because they are the same race as me.

What are you protecting them from, exactly?

Quote:
Lol, really, you think I expect sympathy from the internet of all places. Please, if I wanted sympathy, I would talk to my psychologist.
You have a psychologist? Why am I not surprised?

Old 08-27-2014, 05:37 PM

Quote:
If all Swedish women are dating black men, then I guess all Swedish men are not dating anyone.
That is about it in certain areas. Swedish men, and others, should get a grip on their society.

Old 08-27-2014, 05:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by John-UK View Post
That is about it in certain areas. Swedish men, and others, should get a grip on their society.
I think you need to get a grip on your life. What you're posting isn't from the mind of any sane human being. Just more crap from men thinking women hate them because they have horrible personalities, and then look for scapegoats in the form of *shock, horror* ethnic minorities (who are ALWAYS the scapegoat for everything that is 'wrong', lol).

Please. Grow up.

Old 08-27-2014, 05:39 PM

Quote:
Why do you feel obliged to 'protect' white women from ethnic minorities?
It's called tribalism. Which is still inherent in people.
Quote:
You have a psychologist? Why am I not surprised?
What is the name of yours? Rastus? Ahmed?

Old 08-27-2014, 05:39 PM

788 posts, read 1,249,115 times
Quote:
Wow, even more crap.
You might be inferior, I am not. As is any other white male.

Old 08-27-2014, 05:40 PM

Quote:
I think you need to get a grip on your life. What you're posting isn't from the mind of any sane human being.
I am just acting like the Arabs. Those minorities you admire.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe