Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-16-2016, 02:41 PM

24,128 posts, read 24,792,350 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasha7 View Post
Thank You for the laughs. I needed that after falling asleep listening to Obozo rumbling about nothing for an hour. Finland influencing Russia? Remind me who Forbes calls the most influential person in the world 4th year on a row? Any Finn ever been on that list? I'll wait
Why laugh? Every country will try to influence their neighbours or their sphere, big or small. What if Putin falls? Is it beneficial if Finland has a close connection with the successor or not? Of course.

And Putin himself was influenced, as he studied market economy at the University of Turku.

Here he is posing at a football match:

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-16-2016, 02:55 PM

257 posts, read 684,682 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariete View Post
Why laugh? Every country will try to influence their neighbours or their sphere, big or small. What if Putin falls? Is it beneficial if Finland has a close connection with the successor or not? Of course.

And Putin himself was influenced, as he studied market economy at the University of Turku.

Here he is posing at a football match:
Keep dreaming. Putin will not fall. Nobody cares about Finland. Sorry to burst your bubble. Even your neighbor Russia doesn't care about You. You are not important. ...... posting pictures from the 80s. And I visited Tallinn in 1986, saw drunk Finns vomiting all over themselves and sleeping on the street corners. Does it make me somehow connected to Estonia? Or Finland? I refuse to be connected in any way. I was on spring break with my classmates ( teenagers) and these men were hitting on us. Disgusting pervs. As a matter of fact I gotta ask You as I don't know any Finns: do You guys have widespread pedofillia problem there? Because I don't remember any grown Russian men hitting on me at that age. I assume it's a norm in Finland? What's the age of consent? 12? 13?

Old 12-16-2016, 03:01 PM

Quote:
Keep dreaming. Putin will not fall. Nobody cares about Finland. Sorry to burst your bubble. Even your neighbor Russia doesn't care about You. You are not important. ...... posting pictures from the 80s. And I visited Tallinn in 1986, saw drunk Finns vomiting all over themselves and sleeping on the street corners. Does it make me somehow connected to Estonia? Or Finland? I refuse to be connected in any way. I was on spring break with my classmates ( teenagers) and these men were hitting on us. Disgusting pervs. As a matter of fact I gotta ask You as I don't know any Finns: do You guys have widespread pedofillia problem there? Because I don't remember any grown Russian men hitting on me at that age. I assume it's a norm in Finland? What's the age of consent? 12? 13?
Good that Russia doesn't care about us. So it's no problem if Finland and Sweden join NATO? You told that:

In June 2014, political scientist Sergey Markov complained about Russophobia in Sweden and Finland, comparing it to antisemitism. "Would you want to be part of starting a Third World War? Antisemitism started the Second World War, Russophobia could start a third.", he commented.

I don't really care. Come if you dare.

Old 12-16-2016, 03:06 PM

2,776 posts, read 1,840,657 times
Quote:
Good that Russia doesn't care about us. So it's no problem if Finland and Sweden join NATO? You told that.
If Finland and Sweden will join NATO that's would be problem for themselves, not for Russia.
Betcha even don't understand why.

Old 12-16-2016, 03:06 PM

257 posts, read 684,682 times
Quote:
Good that Russia doesn't care about us. So it's no problem if Finland and Sweden join NATO? You told that:

In June 2014, political scientist Sergey Markov complained about Russophobia in Sweden and Finland, comparing it to antisemitism. "Would you want to be part of starting a Third World War? Antisemitism started the Second World War, Russophobia could start a third.", he commented.

I don't really care. Come if you dare.
I live in the US. I won't go to Finland if You pay me. But You didn't answer my question. Pedofillia widespread in Finland? Age of consent same as in Yemen? I looked at your posting history and it looks like Your full time job is posting hateful stuff about Russia. You are obsessed. Seriously get some help

Last edited by sasha7; 12-16-2016 at 03:14 PM..

Old 12-16-2016, 03:47 PM

Quote:
I live in the US. I won't go to Finland if You pay me. But You didn't answer my question. Pedofillia widespread in Finland? Age of consent same as in Yemen? I looked at your posting history and it looks like Your full time job is posting hateful stuff about Russia. You are obsessed. Seriously get some help
Why would pedophilia be widespread? The age of consent is 16.

Typical Russian response, I don't have a mental illness or complex towards Russia. Yes, I'm openly anti-Kreml, you don't have to dig into my posting history. Yes, I'm Russophobic, but only for the Russian establishment, not the Russian people.

Old 12-16-2016, 04:19 PM

Quote:
Why would pedophilia be widespread? The age of consent is 16.

Typical Russian response, I don't have a mental illness or complex towards Russia. Yes, I'm openly anti-Kreml, you don't have to dig into my posting history. Yes, I'm Russophobic, but only for the Russian establishment, not the Russian people.
Typical hypocrisy. It sounds similar to if someone would say - I hate everything finnish but I like finns.

Old 12-16-2016, 04:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by musiqum View Post
Typical hypocrisy. It sounds similar to if someone would say - I hate everything finnish but I like finns.
Ok, stop the hypocrisy and accept that Crimea is Ukraine.

Old 12-16-2016, 04:37 PM

Quote:
Ok, stop the hypocrisy and accept that Crimea is Ukraine.
Crimea belongs Russia historically, ethnically, morally and legally. And this matter has nothing to do with hypocrisy. But some folks have difficulties to understand such simple things.
But your logic above is blatant hypocrisy and dodgy lie. That's why you couldn't answer my post something relevant.

Old 12-16-2016, 04:40 PM

4,692 posts, read 1,163,964 times
Quote:
To influence and weaken the authoritarian future of Russia. Even Lenin became a refugee in Finland.

A well-known Finnish author Jari Tervo said some years ago that: "how does small Finland influence big Russia the best? By promoting everything Russia hates; democracy, liberty, human rights and tolerance".
k:
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe