Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-17-2017, 07:57 AM

4,692 posts, read 1,163,790 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turist View Post
And in the meantime.

Russia will complete the payment of the external debt of the USSR until the end of 2017. This was reported today, "News" with reference to the Ministry of Finance. "Redemption will be made from the budget provided in 2017 on the settlement of debt," - confirmed in the department. Currently, the only country among the creditors of the former USSR debt to which remains unresolved is Bosnia and Herzegovina. According to a source publication in the Government, it is about $ 125.2 million.
You have forgotten about the total amount of debt which is $ 518 billion. It was good to take the credit in the Sberbank for apartment in Voronezh and car. Sberbank is also where he took!
You are probably a worker from Olgino Propaganda Departament.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-17-2017, 08:10 AM

2,216 posts, read 1,020,212 times
[цитата = Alec Солано; 47226916] Вы забыли об общей сумме долга , который составляет $ 518 миллиардов. Это было хорошо , чтобы взять кредит в Сбербанке на квартиры в Воронеже и автомобиле. Сбербанк также , где он взял!
Вы, вероятно , рабочий из Ольгино Пропаганды Отделения. [/ Цитата]

Why are you so interested in other people's debts? )))))
In particular, our total debt (public and private), which is approximately 25% cut, but it is not an essential item in the last couple of years, right?
As you told me? Understand their problems? )))

Of course a work of propaganda, how inache.Vy Well you can not live without labels, it is so convenient)) Do not disappoint me, please suck such passages, please.

PS So what's up with plywood sheds in a small "prosperous" southern town? Also manicured lawns, for which is known to strongly penalize if something goes wrong, nothing good really uvidel.A mailboxes on the islands in the middle of the road, it is generally something.))))))

Old 02-17-2017, 08:11 AM

2,216 posts, read 1,020,212 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alec Solano View Post
You have forgotten about the total amount of debt which is $ 518 billion. It was good to take the credit in the Sberbank for apartment in Voronezh and car. Sberbank is also where he took!
You are probably a worker from Olgino Propaganda Departament.
Why are you so interested in other people's debts? )))))
In particular, our total debt (public and private), which is approximately 25% cut, but it is not an essential item in the last couple of years, right?
As you told me? Understand their problems? )))

Of course a work of propaganda, how inache.Vy Well you can not live without labels, it is so convenient)) Do not disappoint me, please suck such passages, please.

PS So what's up with plywood sheds in a small "prosperous" southern town? Also manicured lawns, for which is known to strongly penalize if something goes wrong, nothing good really uvidel.A mailboxes on the islands in the middle of the road, it is generally something.))))))

Old 02-21-2017, 05:15 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,433,136 times
Another of Valerias videos. Downtown around the Kremlin and the Arbat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YPyOIxNV3c

Old 02-21-2017, 05:27 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,433,136 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turist View Post
Soap bubble.
If the Americans are working so well, then where do they get it?

U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

And how can these photos from such a rich country? ))

The homeless problem in Seattle is getting worse.

I was on third avenue and Cherry St just yesterday. I saw a homeless woman and child walking towards Main St. I was really taken aback by these 2. The mother looked like a drug user. The kid looked tired. It makes my skin crawl.
I guess it makes the average westerner feel better by pointing out all the problems in other places and turning a blind eye to the rot around them.

Old 02-21-2017, 06:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post
The homeless problem in Seattle is getting worse.

I was on third avenue and Cherry St just yesterday. I saw a homeless woman and child walking towards Main St. I was really taken aback by these 2. The mother looked like a drug user. The kid looked tired. It makes my skin crawl.
I guess it makes the average westerner feel better by pointing out all the problems in other places and turning a blind eye to the rot around them.
No homeless. This is tourists kamping all around the world.

Old 02-21-2017, 08:20 PM

26,772 posts, read 22,518,410 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alec Solano View Post
No homeless. This is tourists kamping all around the world.

Alec...
Yeah, they are *kamping* and Maidan is Putin's creation, as much as Nazi Guard in Kiev - we already know that much)))

Old 02-22-2017, 04:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post

Alec...
Yeah, they are *kamping* and Maidan is Putin's creation, as much as Nazi Guard in Kiev - we already know that much)))
National Guard you mean?
No, its french idea since 19 century as you know I hope.

Old 02-23-2017, 12:53 AM

5,786 posts, read 4,226,536 times
Today is 23 February. Day of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation. And it is the good occasion for congratulations all military around the world. My congratulations to all the defenders of homeland of all countries! Take care of yourself, your country needs you.

Several soldiers' songs.

"Eaglets learn to fly"

https://youtu.be/js6Jf2AlvpY

"Outlaw"

https://youtu.be/fvVQwQtgvzs

"Write the letter (the soldier)"

https://youtu.be/WnExw1k3RQg

Old 02-23-2017, 03:14 PM

Russian national folk music for understanding native peoples mentality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viK89i3Aa0A
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe