Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-24-2018, 12:07 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,435,134 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by saturno_v View Post
...and suddenly Trump actually call Putin to congratulate about the election victory and propose a meeting to discuss the arms race.....
They better do something. It's not only Russia they need to be concerned about. China has been working on next gen missile systems for years.

This is NOT a fighter aircraft. It's a missile delivery system.

https://video.search.yahoo.com/yhs/s...4&action=click
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-24-2018, 12:13 PM

12,022 posts, read 11,564,393 times
Quote:
I do not believe at all in the 9/11 False Flag theory, in such hypothetical monstrous government conspiracy something would have been leaked....more realistically I admit the very real possibility of gross negligence in failing to prevent it (this has been almost proved) with some deep state circles maybe doing their best to do not get int he terrorist way.
It's possible that they knew of the plan and just let it occur to hide the fact that they intentionally let them in the country, which has been alleged by some FBI agents. Key hijackers were tracked all over the Middle East and Southeast Asia, and the government suspected they were planning an attack against military targets like the USS Cole bombing. They were staying with government informants, openly funded during their stay by KSA diplomatic personnel, and warned by field offices that they were training to fly jets without any credentials.

Bataclan and 911 are just misdirection by the previous poster because he didn't have sufficient facts about the relevant topic and tried to draw the other writer into another topic to attack his credibility without challenging the facts.

Whataboutism and misdirection are pretty common in the Russian hysteria in the US/UK. The topics and background facts constantly change when the facts don't support the main story. They're moving it along without conceding that their claim was wrong.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whataboutism

Old 03-24-2018, 12:52 PM

3,950 posts, read 3,297,745 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post
Missed this the first time. Russia isn't shackled in the past. They're progressing on many fronts, was there something specific you're referring too?

I think the West is shackled by the past in the form of the Reptilian brain. Look at the actions we've taken in just the last 20 years. We've the technological means to build great cities in space but what do we spend our money on? War. America leads by coercion, intimidation and outright destruction of whole societies.
America, the greatest country on earth, can't do better than that? America can't lead by example? America can't do great things for humanity? Set great examples for other to want to be a part of and follow? Reptile minds rule the west, they lack compassion, they lack common decency and a vision for and of the future. That's not progressive, that's primitive.

Russians are intellectually astute enough to see this and know what it means and the potential for catastrophe a weapon in the hands of a reptile could bring about. They know their history too, call it baggage or whatever you like but their fears are well founded and legitimate as are their actions to date.

The above tells me that you see Russia through the rosey lens of the western perspective, when you look at it that way you don't get the whole picture.

True...I heard Putin and others and read a lot many of the Russia long term development strategy....sure it may be propaganda but I wonder why we do not have western leaders actually taking such long term view.....for example, I was fascinated by Russia so called Spatial Development plans.

Old 03-24-2018, 12:57 PM

2,216 posts, read 1,020,674 times
Quote:
True...I heard Putin and others and read a lot many of the Russia long term development strategy....sure it may be propaganda but I wonder why we do not have western leaders actually taking such long term view.....for example, I was fascinated by Russia so called Spatial Development plans.
This is not only plans,much has been done and more is being done.

Old 03-24-2018, 01:25 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,435,134 times
Quote:
Both Russia and China are working along these lines. It's strategic and long term in nature, the profit from doing it is not immediate or short term but the benefits for them and all concerned in the future are tremendous and long lasting.

That's why in the long run you will see the US continue to fade and that is why I believe we will become even more dangerous.

Old 03-24-2018, 02:26 PM

5,786 posts, read 4,228,322 times
I need help.

Does phrase "Russian Art Music" make sense in English? Is it correct to use this expression?

Old 03-24-2018, 02:49 PM

26,777 posts, read 22,526,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maksim_Frolov View Post
I need help.

Does phrase "Russian Art Music" make sense in English? Is it correct to use this expression?
Hmmm...
Remove "Russian" and this is what "Art music" means...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Art_music

Old 03-24-2018, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
Hmmm...
Remove "Russian" and this is what "Art music" means...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Art_music
Oh. thanks. "Art" use for classic music.
Can we somehow correctly translate "музыка, представляющая художественную/культурную ценность"? Interesting music, music is representing value for culture. For example, Vysotsky and Arkhipovsky (balalaika).

Old 03-24-2018, 03:31 PM

Music of cultural heritage?

Old 03-24-2018, 04:38 PM

26,777 posts, read 22,526,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maksim_Frolov View Post
Music of cultural heritage?
Quote me the whole paragraph please...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe